Man shot and killed in Times Square NYC by PO PO.. Justified?!

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, I understand what you're saying there and I'm not making an argument against it.

I'm saying the point you made about the cops endangering the lives of people around the target doesn't add up with what you've said previously. Secondly, I don't think anyone other than the target did get hit with rounds fired by cops.

So you claim to agree with my reasoning behind my assault riffle > knife explanation, then turn around and in the same breath argue that it doesn't add up?

I think I see what you did there.

Not trying to troll

^You sure about that?

You arent from ny, Shut up. that specific block is dead as a doornail, its where cops usually park cars and just sit around waiting for action. He was heading towards one of the busiest areas of time square, the first second I saw this video I said "ooofff, they better smoke this dude before he turns that next corner"

But your superior knowledge of all that disagrees with you really only makes me feel bad for you, so Ill go to bed naow and let you have your solo troll party, this is what you come back for day after day after daoy after dao after dao for.

You really need help daowg.

"hey, lets tase the psychopath who runs the streets with knives, so he can get 4 days pickin' up leaves in the park and is back on the street next week"

these types are to be eliminated from society at any chance they stick their heads out of the crazy cave.

So I have to be from NYC to know that Times Square is one of the most crowded area's of the city?

I'm from 2 hours away, you think I never been to Times Square?

I don't give a fuck what block it was, it was still in the middle of Manhattan and as you can see in the shitty video clip there WERE mad people all over the place.

And since when do you get sentenced to community service for pulling a knife on the police?

For someone who's so quick to pull the "troll" card and tell niggas to "shut up" like they don't know wtf they're talking about, you sure do come across as a troll who should shut up because he doesn't know wtf he's talking about.

Eat a fucking dick, dick.

So you claim to agree with my reasoning behind my assault riffle > knife explanation, then turn around and in the same breath argue that it doesn't add up?

I think I see what you did there.

^You sure about that?

You don't seem to be reading what I'm saying.

You say that the cops endangered the bystanders.

I'm saying that under your own logic from the theater thread, the cops did not endanger bystanders.

Can't put it any more simple than that.

You don't seem to be reading what I'm saying.

You say that the cops endangered the bystanders.

I'm saying that under your own logic from the theater thread, the cops did not endanger bystanders.

Can't put it any more simple than that.

You fully understand the difference between endangering the lives of possible innocent bystanders over some dude bucking randomly into a crowd with an assault riffle, and 5 or more cops endangering the lives of innocent bystanders just because some nut pulled out a knife and walked away from them.

You also fully understand the difference between putting down somebody who's actively shooting people, versus putting down somebody who in all actuality is no real threat to you but who insulted your ego while simultaneously giving you a legal "pass" to shoot him.

And you also fully understand the difference between putting down a threat with one or two shots, and becoming the threat by letting off like 50 rounds in a matter of a few seconds in the middle of a crowded street.

But you're trolling anyways.

You fully understand the difference between endangering the lives of possible innocent bystanders over some dude bucking randomly into a crowd with an assault riffle, and 5 or more cops endangering the lives of innocent bystanders just because some nut pulled out a knife and walked away from them.

You also fully understand the difference between putting down somebody who's actively shooting people, versus putting down somebody who in all actuality is no real threat to you but who insulted your ego while simultaneously giving you a legal "pass" to shoot him.

And you also fully understand the difference between putting down a threat with one or two shots, and becoming the threat by letting off like 50 rounds in a matter of a few seconds in the middle of a crowded street.

But you're trolling anyways.

Nope, not tolling, but you are avoiding the point I'm making because you know you've contradicted yourself in two similar threads

Theater thread: A civilian who has shot at the range a couple of times is capable of taking down a guy with an assault rifle in a dark and chaotic environment without taking out innocent bystanders as they run everywhere.

This thread: trained police are not capable of taking out a guy in a well lit, open environment without also hitting innocent bystanders - which they didn't.

This is a shift from what you have said previously. You said that a civilian who had shot at a range a few times would be capable of taking out the theater shooter without increasing the danger to bystanders, a point that I argued against at the time. Now you seem to be admitting that a civilian shooter would actually increase the risk to bystanders, which I agree with.

So, in closing, of course the more bullets you have flying the greater risk there is to anyone within range. The less combat training that person has had the greater the risk in my opinion. So it seems we agree that the people in NY were at risk and the people in the theater would be at greater risk if there were civilian shooters firing at the gunman.

The only thing that I would add here is that in NY, no little girls or innocent bystanders were hit with police rounds. Maybe you're over-dramatsing the risk here because you have a bias against cops - deserved or undeserved.

Yeah, because the people in said movie theater being mowed down with an assault riffle wouldn't be in harms way unless somebody actually shot back at the dude with the assault riffle.

Yet all the people on that block in Times Square were so much in harms way of some dude walking with a knife in his hand that it was necessary for 5+ cops to empty their clips in the matter of a few seconds.

Those two scenarios are totally equal.

And you totally believe this.

troll.jpg

man, shit. they must have fired off like 20+ shots. crazy. seems excessive but i don't think that should be the point anyway. hasn't anyone seen that cops episode where they were in Boston i think and this same scenario went down with like 20 cops backing a dude up who had a knife on them? way different setting though, dude was walking down a highway or something, but they eventually shot him with ONE shot.

suicide by cop is crazy

Yeah, because the people in said movie theater being mowed down with an assault riffle wouldn't be in harms way unless somebody actually shot back at the dude with the assault riffle.

Yet all the people on that block in Times Square were so much in harms way of some dude walking with a knife in his hand that it was necessary for 5+ cops to empty their clips in the matter of a few seconds.

Those two scenarios are totally equal.

And you totally believe this.

Hahaha, nope, not what I said, was it?

You said a civilian who'd shot at the range a few times could take the shooter in the theater out without INCREASING the risk to bystanders.

Now you say that the cops couldn't take this guys out without increasing the risk to bystanders.

You can keep trying to avoid this point by twisting things in to arguments I'm not actually making and you can try and discredit what I'm saying by accusing me of trolling all you want mate. Won't change the fact you can't keep your argument on point from thread to thread.

Easier to avoid the point and attack the person than to admit that you may be wrong.

By this logic, they would have been firing all them shots at both dude with the knife and the person he hypothetically lunged at.

They had their guns drawn from the gate.

Over shit that mace and tazers were invented for.

But then, they never actually use tazers or mace for what they were intended for, now do they.

You just want to argue to argue. Shit's so tired.

Actually, I've pretty much misquoted you here. It's not what you said, fuck it.

[RED SIZE 12] HAHAHA [RED SIZE 12]

This nigga just admitted he was a troll!!!!!!!!!!!!

PICARDFACEPALM.JPG

CAPTAINHADDOCKHAHAOHWOW.JPG

COPSPRAYINGKIDFAIL.GIF

BACKPEDALING.GIF

Obviously they fired too many shots, obviously he was asking for it, obviously no one else was hurt. I'd be interested in seeing statistics on how many police shootings result in innocent bystanders being hit. And just because the intended target "wasn't doing anything" doesn't count.

There is really no need for this thread to go another post.

What we have known the whole fucking time:

-The police should definately of taken this fucker out

-They fired way too many bullets

-No one(other than the dead drunk) was shot, THIS time

-The guy was either suicidal or should of been

-If someone brings a knife to a gun fight, they're donezo

-DAO will argue you into a coma

-Christ-F is a trolling son of a faggot who need to keep my screename off his fingertips.

And thats all folks.

Generally, people want to believe in the dual myths of security and that someone else is looking out for their best interests, but the messy reality is that absolute power corrupts absolutely...to where the cops now believe that no one can question their judgement or authority, that they are a power unto themselves, accountable to none.

That's why the cops use "protecting the public" as an excuse for all kinds of shady shit, and why when they do something like unload on a guy with a knife in Times Square- whether it was justified or not- it doesn't look righteous....it just looks like more of the same shady shit.

RIP ninja dude...hopefully in the next life you won't feel the need to wave a knife around in a crowded public space.

There is really no need for this thread to go another post.

What we have known the whole fucking time:

-The police should definately of taken this fucker out

-They fired way too many bullets

-No one(other than the dead drunk) was shot, THIS time

-The guy was either suicidal or should of been

-If someone brings a knife to a gun fight, they're donezo

-DAO will argue you into a coma

-Christ-F is a trolling son of a faggot who need to keep my screename off his fingertips.

And thats all folks.

Lol, keep caring and stay angry, my man!!

MrSensitiveCover.jpg

You gotta be kidding me posting this garbage story. WTF is a 4yr old running into the street at 10pm??

Guy laid his bike down to avoid hitting the 4yr old that ran into the street.

Then, the responsible father (who was in a nearby restaurant) and the 18yr old cousin of the 4yr old

attack this guy and anyone is surprised that in Chicago you'll get blasted for shit like that???

Cop or civilian, you attack anyone in Chicago and then are surprised they beat, stab, or shoot you

in their defense needs to move to the suburbs quick.