Man shot and killed in Times Square NYC by PO PO.. Justified?!

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these people saying he should of been tased..., smh. If someone advances on me with a knife, it's

curtains if I got the pistol. Not all cops carry tasers.

His moms saying the police could have shot him in the arm...

wishful thinking.

Guy had a history of violent incidents with the police so I doubt they lost sleep over it.

Really surprised at the number of shots fired for that area with all those tourists around.

Shooting could well be justified, I dunno about them lighting him up as they did though. Two or three should have been the maximum amount of shots fired, but with mob mentality in effect I'm not surprised they let off as many as they did. Still definite overkill though.

But I'm not going to call it a bad shooting. Dude was acting volatile, pulled a knife on his own volition, all of that. Not a case of him being cuffed or restrained and shot, not a case of him being shot simply for ignoring the police. Or "advancing in a menacing way" without a weapon.

Doughnut has a point too. If the vast majority of people on this forum were confronted with a situation like this where they had a gun, they would probably shoot the guy. Or they would run and not admit it because that's not wut reel niggaz do.

Okay seeya thanks in advance for the negs and insults.

i was under the impression that most cops trunks are treasure troves of neat shit.

like bean bag guns, 303s, and other fun but less-than-lethal options.

walking through the steps of escalation of force to justify lethal force DOES NOT mean that there were no non-lethal options available. restraint should be praised as much or more than violence of action. i'd have killed a happy baker's dozen of innocent diaper-heads in afg if i'd simply followed EOF.

i think the cops are wrong on this one. a proper dose of pepper spray, calling back up with tasers, or, fuck, improvise--fire hose, fire extinguisher, etc could have saved this spook's life and then cost the US taxpayer hundreds of thousands of dollars with his prison sentence.

• Like 1

Its just reached a point in America where police shootings justified or not have become acceptable, and is just another subject society has become complacent with.

Not neccesarily using this shooting as a case and point, just saying even if this guy

hadn't had a knife, history of violent behaviour and run down the sidewalks I still believe

in alot of situations police use deadly force to be lazy, not even always on some ''they're out for blood''

type bravado.

This man, if he posed a danger to the public, should in fact be subdued

The fools/faggot saying they'd pop a cap in this guy if he charged them have a point,

If I had a weapon and some crazy ass is charging me id pull the trigger too.

But the jakes are suppose to be ''better'' than that.

We dont have a bunch of shit on us at all times and 15 goons we can call to shut the block

down either though, and they need to leave murking niggas as a last option.

Not to mention how many shots they popped off, suppose they would of shot some cook from the UK or Africa or some shit.

So it begs the question, is a drunk derelict with a rusty knife, or a trained professional with a semi-auto handgun more dangerous to the public?

• Like 1

TS cops should have a bunch of tazerz on hand.

How many bullets hit the intended target?

Hasn't NYPD shot some dude after his bachelor party with many more bullets years back?

RIP

yeah it was sean bell. i'm trying to find this list i saw of black men they've killed but no luck.

they'll kill anything tho.

o-NYPD-SHOOT-DOG-900.jpg?5

When I was in NYC like 3 weeks ago the Po was out in force.

Didnt see them shoot anyone thank god, but they all looked ready to.

It was during all that theatre security shit too.

There would be blocks with nothing but police vehicles parked on it.

RIP doggie