what to use to scribe tags on sinks, mirrors, and soap dispensers etc?

gmaxster

• 4 years later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Go to Walmart and get a Dremel drill bit. Get the one that says it can carve glass and metal. i hollowed out a pen and super glued it in there and its incognito. You can buy a scribe pen from a hardware store or from classic adaptors or Jaber online. They are carbide tips and arent quite as powerful as a dremel bit though.

• 4 weeks later...

that dremel bit though....worth the bump.

my beef with things like dremel bits and even the scribe pens from hardware stores is i always lose them..maybe thats a problem with myself haha. the keychain feature would be dope if i could do it myself but i dont have the tools.

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/20/2012 at 12:48 AM, gmaxster said:

Fuck all you guys u guys are wack and i bet ur all gay. With yo stupid ass answers cant even help a bro out, well then fuck u all.

You can use stone dremal tool bits like Theprotester posted which should give you more control.

Now for your etiquette on the forum: A lot of us are old school, we learned shit by trying out things or asking the OG's we knew. We follow strict rules around Graffiti and we expect the new gen to follow those same rules. We are old and pissy so forgive us if we give you bullshit answers from time to time. Now what you need to do is stop acting like a spoiled little bitch, being homophobic and put in your time. I can appreciate that you were frustrated with some of the forum members response but what is wrong with being gay my g? Earsnot would fuck you up for that comment. I'm not even gay and would also fuck you up for that shit. Learn respect youngblood.

• Truth 4

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Kalashnikov said:

I don't bother scribing public bathrooms. I usually just drink about six 211s and eat Taco Bell tacos with 12 packets of fire sauce dumped on each, then I can easily bend over, squeeze the runs out, and move my ass just right to write my name on the wall.

So hard to get moar arrows that way, but it's super effective.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For sinks I like a carbide scriber more than anything, you can rub paint into the scratches to make it stand out. For mirrors diamond ball burrs work best, at least for what I like to do. For soap dispensers or other plastic surfaces I like the carbide scriber more, again. 

That's what's worked best for me over the years, some people may have better methods. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...