Ferrari 458 Spider Runs Over Cop

vanfullofretards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Anyone read this little bit in the video description?

We don't click on Youtube to read stuff.

Even if dumbass cop was wrong, Mr. fancy car was too, still deserved to meet the ground.

Someone made a good point- dumbass cop doesn't have steel toes? His limping around was amusing.

Generally, I'd say you can't leave a cop ticketing you. That being said, I did once not knowing that a ticket was being written, it still showed up in the mail. I also saw it happen once on one of those unreality t.v. shows- some bitch flipped her wig that she was being written a ticket, surprised her ass wasn't arrested, but in the end bitch took off and the cop still wrote her up. Maybe it has to do with the level of the offense, can't imagine it's a good idea to try to take off from a traffic stop. Final note on that, someone or other I knew in the past told me how they got pulled over driving drunk in VT and took off running before the cop got up to his car. Said the cop showed up at his door the next morning but couldn't issue a ticket for anything being that he couldn't prove dude was driving.