Ferrari 458 Spider Runs Over Cop

vanfullofretards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I can laugh at the cop, but at the same time, driver appears to be some rich douchebag retard, cop stepped in his way he rolls forward, no surprise you're going to end up on the ground in cuffs.

This reminds me of the cop getting his legs smashed to pieces throwing out stop sticks.

And on a final note, I think that dude was getting a hat from that dude that used to advertise on the ounce. Can't recall his name, thankfully.

i really wanted to form a quick opinion when i saw this, but i still can't, i don't know who i agree with more.

"Lil mama I'm sorry I never meant to ball like this

And who would expect I would be in a drop top 6 or Ferrari

Lil mama I'm sorry"

THISSSSSSSSSSSS

Sorry that purple sweater douchebag injured one of your peers.

Im sure you would of pistol wiped him before stuffing your badge in his face.

It is a shame that no pigs were run over in that video like we all imagined from the title.

False advertising, I am dissapoint.

the spike strip footage is harsh on the eyes them legs were done.

i agree puple sweater fag coulda played it cool and gave 0 fucks over a 100 ticket but wanted to play lawless socialite and got raped by the long arm of john law

cop was a faggot for stepping in front of the car, question is that legal? I thought you were able to leave if you could before the ticket was presented?

cop was a faggot for stepping in front of the car, question is that legal? I thought you were able to leave if you could before the ticket was presented?

lol. Next time you get pulled over and and tell you that he got your for speeding. When the cop goes back to his car to check everything out, just drive off...

Let us know how that goes.

Anyone read this little bit in the video description?

He slowly started moving since he refused to accept the ticket (the car was parked in a hotels valet zone and the hotel valet had the keys, I myself don't understand why the cop was giving him the ticket, it was approved by the hotel that the car was parked there.)