Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
theprotester

Call Your Mother

Give her a call, give your Dad a call. Give an old friend an unexpected phone call. Give them an unexpected visit.

Just drop by.

Drifting apart is for pussies.

Man up, and make the step.

• Like 4

That's what he really means.

No one actually gives a fuck about their parents.

Prop an old e-friend. Start a thread. Make a poll about if you should get peppers or onions on your pizza and order before you post it.

• Like 1

Getting a hold of my mom involves a ouija board...I do need to get a hold of my dad, he's moving to Oregon soon.

I've never been particularly close to my family. We try to keep in touch but it doesn't seem to stick.

Yeah, I feel where this thread is coming from but I guess im too prideful.

Me and my Ma are close, we speak almost daily so thats not an issue.

My pops is a fuck, but I still hit him up once a blue moon.

As for old friends and all of that, there are people who either are my friends and we maintain contact

or there are those I wish I had never been boys with.

No need in contacting any of them unless its to let them know how their girl taste.

philmcgraw.jpg

"Give her a call, give your Dad a call. Give an old friend an unexpected phone call. Give them an unexpected visit.

Just drop by.

Drifting apart is for pussies.

Man up, and make the step."

I get what your saying though. Family is All. Grams is getting old. Try to stop by her spot when I can to see how she is doing. Let her know I care unlike the rest of her grandkids who only care come birthday and christmas time. She use to take me racking when i was young, we'd rack whole patio furniture sets, i'd be the one to push stuff through the doors and or fill my coat and waits with miscellaneous things she would want/need. Clepto Grandma 4 ever!

• Like 2

Cheers HUSK.

@ShortBus: Mate, your parents don't hate you. Everyone here does, sure, but your parents? Nope. Family is unconditional. If you spend more time posting on internet forums than you do talking to loved ones, you have a serious issue.

• Like 1

I'm on the skype with the olds right now. My wife is chatting with them about excel spreadsheets and I'm surfing the 12.

/noshitoner

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now