Call Your Mother

theprotester

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Getting a hold of my mom involves a ouija board...I do need to get a hold of my dad, he's moving to Oregon soon.

I've never been particularly close to my family. We try to keep in touch but it doesn't seem to stick.

Yeah, I feel where this thread is coming from but I guess im too prideful.

Me and my Ma are close, we speak almost daily so thats not an issue.

My pops is a fuck, but I still hit him up once a blue moon.

As for old friends and all of that, there are people who either are my friends and we maintain contact

or there are those I wish I had never been boys with.

No need in contacting any of them unless its to let them know how their girl taste.

philmcgraw.jpg

"Give her a call, give your Dad a call. Give an old friend an unexpected phone call. Give them an unexpected visit.

Just drop by.

Drifting apart is for pussies.

Man up, and make the step."

I get what your saying though. Family is All. Grams is getting old. Try to stop by her spot when I can to see how she is doing. Let her know I care unlike the rest of her grandkids who only care come birthday and christmas time. She use to take me racking when i was young, we'd rack whole patio furniture sets, i'd be the one to push stuff through the doors and or fill my coat and waits with miscellaneous things she would want/need. Clepto Grandma 4 ever!

• Like 2

My pops bounced out when I was 12 ain't seen or heard from him since. I stopped talking to my mom years ago, all she does is try to save my soul from eternal damnation. Jesus was the answer for her so it MUST be the right answer for everyone. That shows a total lack of respect for my beliefs and I won't tolerate that, not in my own house. Now that I have kids, a truce of sorts has been called so she can see her grandkids. But other than that it's Christmas and Thanksgiving tops.

i'd like to talk to my ma though as with shai, it'd involve a seance.

i'm not one of those people with regrets about shit left unsaid either ..and that's a big reason i no longer talk to most people.

i've found relationships and human interaction to be highly overrated.

i like spending time with friends and some family, but it's hardly an integral part of my day to day existence. and that's the way i like it. i like my dogs a lot more

• Like 1

I actually made this thread before going to see a long lost friend. I heard he got out a while back, maybe a year, thought I should reach out. He's got a kid now, with a bird I used to see, beautiful baby. It can be five years, but when they're important to you, it may as well have been five minutes.