Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

++ROME SUBWAY++

Jewish Task Force

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woah yeah, Rome certainly feeds the senses.

I remember my trip there in 97 blew me away. Though I had been warned by some belgian dudes that their had friends being shot a few months earlier....

Yo Ivo, saw a couple of DGM's rollin there too :cool:

Anyone also find the subway pulls out reall fuckin quick??!!?

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

ohhh shit, I went to Rome about 2 years ago, but was so pissed of with Italy being full of arogant twats (that also gave me the worst case of food poisening Id ever had, and from a cheese a tomato pizza!) I decided that the whole of Italy was shit and their subways would be clean....then two weeks later I meet an Italian writer at my local spot and he tells me when he lived in Roma the subs ran like NYC's!

Can someone please tell me whats the score on them now, and put my mind at rest to wether they were still going a couple of years ago?

I have a few pics Ive been sent by a mate, and will post em when I sighn up with another host.

:crazy:

this is kind of a bad rome thread, being that half the stuff isnt actually from rome, nor are they subway trains. last june the b line was getting crushed again, heavily, but word has it more people have gotten busted, and its pretty clean. the aline is still crushed, and pretty active. this is as of last week.