Nomo' JoPa

griteeth

Why wouldn't he be?

hold on a sec.. let me put on my

Rose%20Colored%20Glasses.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"In 1998 Law enforcement knew of allegations against Sandusky. But a Psychologist who worked for the 2nd Mile Charity cleared Sandusky of any kind of Pedophile behavior. So Law Enforcement DID NOT ARREST or PRESS CHARGES Against Sandusky.

In 2002 when Mike McQuery told Joe Paterno what he witnessed in the Showers over Spring break. Joe and Mike told Joe's immediate supervisor and the Chief of Campus Police. When Attornet General Tom Corbett was told he assigned 2 Detectives to investigate more allegations against Sandusky."

Where is his source for this information.

And also as you and I both know DAO the cops can't be trusted.

Especially Campus PD of a school that wouldn't be half of what it is without its precious football.

If everyone else failed to act then Joe and the boys should of gone to a higher power.

You're not getting JoeJoe off the hook, that shit happened back in 02 meaning that they continued to work side by side with a known boy fondler for almost another decade.

Hell aint hot enough, and eternity aint long enough

that shit happened back in 02 meaning that they continued to work side by side with a known boy fondler for almost another decade.

Yeah, after the police said their was nothing to the story.

Bottom line is they did go to the cops.

He's being accused of not doing that.

If the cops said there's nothing too it, then how is he legally bound to go to someone else?

That was his boy after all, I'm sure he wasn't trying that hard to believe it was true.

It was his boy and I get what you're saying, but the McQueery straight up saw this nigga butt fucking a kid in the showers.

How can you continue to work with someone like that?

I would of quit my position if that was the last ditch effort to save my hummanity.

But to answer with a more plausible set of events, if the campus police and no one at the school administration(go figure) didnt want to do anything about it, they needed to let the real Jakes know so someone could stop that shit.

Or blow his fucking head off with a .45 if youre all stop snitching.

Either way JoeJoe worked with a guy for a decade that his assistant had straight up said had been caught in the showers putting his old musty dick where it didnt belong.

There nothing you can post to make me change my mind from that fact that Joe shouldnt be taken down in all of this.

Campus police are real jakes.

They can lock you up or shoot you dead just like any other jakes.

Bottom line is you can arm chair quarterback all you want, but what it all boils down to is Paterno is getting unfairly character lynched for something that he didn't do and that he really didn't try to cover up like he's being accused of doing.

JAKES

Depends on where you are. Not all campus police carry guns. The ones on mine did, and were off duty "real" cops in that town. Same deal in my home city, for the most part.

However, got into a bunch of tomfoolery on another campus once in a while and literally all they could do was flash their lights at you and kick you off campus. Or call city police on you.

No one accused Paterno of fuckin boys in the corn, but the NCAA took 11 years worth of records from the dude because there are emails going back ELEVEN FUCKING YEARS! The dude knew for over a decade, and DIDN'T SAY SHIT! Even if you're trying to go for him being the great coach angle, he cheated. By allowing a guy who should've been in jail (Sandusky) to work on his team, he cheated because he must have been the best guy for the job, and Paterno couldn't risk losing him, even though he was fucking kids in the ass.

Fuck Paterno, by staying oblivious to this scumbag Sandy makes him just as bad. I'm glad they took his records, statue, and anything else.

Also, it would have been fine if he told the campus police and they didn't do something right away, but he knew for a fucking decade! What the fuck! How can you go into work and see this dude everyday knowing he was drilling boymouths?

• Like 1

^^^

JP knew and actively agreed to cover it up to protect his legacy, his pursuit of the all-time win record, & the PSU brand. There is a paper trail and testimony to these FACTS.

The cheating is that by not exposing this at the time of the incidents, they kept their recruiting edge by not damaging the PSU brand. As a recruit, would you wanna shower in the same showers and have constant reminders of old balls, and have your friends heckle you for going to Pedd St.? As a parent, would you send your kid there?

By not exposing the pedo, PSU gained the advantage of not being disadvantaged.

The cover up was LOIC, as well as a half dozen other NCAA violations on morality & leadership.

Calling the rent a cops (who were in the president's pocket) once is weak sauce. They all had internal meetings with the campus pigs, the AD, the president... yada yada... all the higher-ups agreed to sweep it under the rug and let Sandusky diddle the kids repeatedly.

They gave him an office on campus, full access to facilities, let him parade them on the sidelines, and even fucking travel with the team so Sandusky could bang them in Hampton Inn's in other cities. Ginger also got a hush, payoff promotion. Everyone else who knew was scared to go against them... except for the DA they murdered.

JoePa was an enabler, liar, co-conspirator, and a sick human being for letting his friend run rampant... all at the cost of "ssshhhh, let me get my wins."

--- edit: They also did not want to lose their booster $. PSU has crazy cash flow from their boosters, one family gave $88 million just to start their hockey program. If you think it is beyond this crew of misfits to kill a DA, it is not beyond a nigga with 88 million in pocket change. When dealing with the billionaire/millionaire boosters, you best believe they are on some illuminati money type shit where anything is possible, even pimping kids from the second mile so dirty old millionaires could bang em.

JAKES

Depends on where you are. Not all campus police carry guns. The ones on mine did, and were off duty "real" cops in that town. Same deal in my home city, for the most part.

However, got into a bunch of tomfoolery on another campus once in a while and literally all they could do was flash their lights at you and kick you off campus. Or call city police on you.

Those were probably security guards, not campus police.

Wait, aren't you Canadian or something?

If so then maybe it's different up there.

My point to highlighting that they were campus police and my addressing any non-campus police as real Jakes is based off the fact that the campus police are part of the school this is going on at.

Im not arguing that campus cops cant lock you up or shoot you, hell my schools PD just had one of the biggest drug bust in our city's history, but if the rest of the administartion is in on the whole pedo thing, or wishes to turn a blind eye to save face why do you think their police department would go rouge? We both know police arent heros like that.

Those were probably security guards, not campus police.

Wait, aren't you Canadian or something?

If so then maybe it's different up there.

They were campus police. It varies campus to campus. Although in the last decade or so a lot more campus police across the country have been given guns. I can remember when one of the major colleges in my home city only allowed their cops batons and pepper spray. They got guns maybe about 10 or 11 years ago; it was a big deal.

Not Canadian...thank God. East c0ast.