Nomo' JoPa

griteeth

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already answered them to other people in here, I'll be fucked if I'm gonna take the time to repeat myself while typing on my iPod at work.

You haven't said a single thing that hasn't already been covered.

Go back and read.

Nah you said im laying all the blame on JoeJoe retard.

Not once in this thread have I said its all his fault.'

I dared you to quote me where I said anything of that sort, and you

have failed to do so, as im sure you're failing as a parent.

Yo cunt, you sound extra umad on the subject.

Were you molested as a kid?

Nah nigga, never been in a situation even remotely close to it.

There is very few things that can get me umad over the net,

but when a 40 something loser is blaming kids for getting sexually abused

by old creeps, the little bit of decency in me comes out.

Everything I've seen in the news about this validates a lot of things that I think are wrong with the moral compass of America in general.

Recently I saw a documentary about a priest that had molested a bunch of kids over a twenty year period in Northern California...once the cops got involved, Roger Mahony cut a deal with him to take the fall and not implicate the church (who knew damn well that he had a problem).

The priest did seven years, moved back to Ireland with a full pension, and the church still hasn't said shit.

I don't really see a difference here. At some point Joe Paterno must have had something better than rumor to go on if had reported him to the administration...and when nothing came of that, he should have beat the living shit out of Sandusky.

On a brighter note, here's some justice served up right,

no chaser.

Nah you said im laying all the blame on JoeJoe retard.

Not once in this thread have I said its all his fault.'

I dared you to quote me where I said anything of that sort, and you

have failed to do so, as im sure you're failing as a parent.

Maybe I misinterpreted this?:

im glad his statue is gone, im glad he's dead,

Kill them all

Nah nigga, never been in a situation even remotely close to it.

There is very few things that can get me umad over the net,

but when a 40 something loser is blaming kids for getting sexually abused

by old creeps, the little bit of decency in me comes out.

Where the fuck do you people get that I'm in my 40s?

I'm probably not that much older than you.

And I wasn't blaming the kids for being molested.

Youre taking the comments out of context and you know it, theres alot more names surronding his, thus the kill THEM all.

You said im putting this all on Joe's shoulders.

As for you being near my age, I know for a fact thats not true.

''And I wasn't blaming the kids for being molested'' - DAO

Thats just laughable, its past facepalm worthy

Youre taking the comments out of context and you know it, theres alot more names surronding his, thus the kill THEM all.

You said im putting this all on Joe's shoulders.

As for you being near my age, I know for a fact thats not true.

I don't remember saying that you said that Joe Paterno was the only one at fault.

Actually, I kinda doubt I said that.

Maybe I did though, please feel free to quote me on it.

''And I wasn't blaming the kids for being molested'' - DAO

Thats just laughable, its past facepalm worthy

Actually, what I said was this:

And how did he "sacrifice the innocence of young boys"?

If there was any sacrificing of innocence, it was done by both Sandusky and the kids who allowed him to molest them.

And it was in response to Drue accusing Paterno of "sacrificing the innocents of young boys".

In other words, Paterno didn't have shit to do with it, didn't witness it, and the only thing he had to "report on" was rumors and innuendo.

The only ones "sacrificing the innocence of young boys" was Sandusky and the kids he was having sex with. And possibly the ginger who supposedly walked in on dude butt-fucking a little boy and just kept it moving.

Did Sandusky threaten to kill one of the kids and his mom if he doesn't take the pipe?

Typical DAO, reads nothing beyond Yahoo headlines... Then argues a position.

Yes you ignorant fuck, dude is a monster, he threatened them all.

And when they finally had the guts to snitch, the students and community threatened the victims & families' lives too. They had to put victims in witness protection. Stay classy Happy Valley.

If you go to BWI boards, your fellow fanboys are making death threats and wishes upon the NCAA and the PSU BOT. I've never seen a dumber fanbase full of blind homers and sick human beings, and I've spent time on MSU, OSU & WVU boards (who I used to think we're the worst fans in CFB.)

People from pensy are a bunch of mouth breathing, knuckle dragging meatballs who throw batteries at Santa Claus & live in denial of morals.

You're living proof, even though you're a Texan.

yeah, that is a pretty low life shitbag thing to do, threatening the victims and their families for bringing shame to their beloved program by exposing a pedophile. whatever though, its 2012. people are shitbags and all of these sensational stories are just not that outrageous anymore. it's a fucked up world when shit like this is the norm and I'd be surprised if there WASNT a story like this in the news once a week

also, I've always raised this question to myself, at what age would I consider myself old enough to prevent an older guys cock from getting in my cheeks. pause. I mean it seems to me if you don't want this shit to happen, it doesn't, or if it did, it would happen but once and I would do everything and anything to make sure it didn't happen again. no amount of threats or fuck all would continue to allow this to happen for mad years.

It leads me to believe that maybe these guys were homosexuals or at least bi and it was buyers remorse

Typical DAO, reads nothing beyond Yahoo headlines... Then argues a position.

Yes you ignorant fuck, dude is a monster, he threatened them all.

Please feel free to post a credible link to back up your claim that he threatened the lives of the kids and/or their family members.

If you go to BWI boards, your fellow fanboys are making death threats and wishes upon the NCAA and the PSU BOT. I've never seen a dumber fanbase full of blind homers and sick human beings, and I've spent time on MSU, OSU & WVU boards (who I used to think we're the worst fans in CFB.)

People from pensy are a bunch of mouth breathing, knuckle dragging meatballs who throw batteries at Santa Claus & live in denial of morals.

You're living proof, even though you're a Texan.

Did you not read my first post in this thread?

I don't give a fuck about football or Penn State.

I do however follow the news (no, not just yahoo news), and feel like people are character lynching Paterno on some mob mentality shit.

By all accounts dude was not just a legend in his career, but a really good dude in the eyes of everybody who knew him.

And now he's being thrown under the bus on some arm chair quarterbacking "well, he shoulda done this or that differently".

The only thing he failed to do was jump the gun to ruin the life of his friend and co-workers life over some rumor shit that he didn't actually personally see himself.

Are you saying that you wouldn't have hesitated to have ran to the cops if you heard a rumor about your boy?

So after the penalties are over, Penn State will most likely have no football team, no one will be recruited due to the stigma of not being able to do anything.

Seems legit, punish kids for this.

Whatever happened to Syracuse? Bernie Fine was raping kids too allegedly.

+If they think this will change football culture, it won't.

When the program is bring in multimillions for a school, the team will always be forefront of a school.