Nomo' JoPa

griteeth

They wont be handed any penalties, this has nothing to do with football..

And there it is folks.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/07/ncaa_decision_on_penn_state.html

I'm glad that all this shit is coming to a close, for the most part. I live 90 miles south of State College, and this is all I've been hearing about all summer. I think it's kind of fucked the pedestal that America place its collegiate sports programs on. I understand the need for sports in education, but when sports eclipses education, whether it be in a high school or university setting that's a problem.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no fucking way in hell that I would have willing allowed another male be it another boy or a grown ass man touch me in a sexual way.

But I'd still look at my kids differently afterwards had they just allowed dude to do that shit with them.

You make it sound like every kid that was ever molested or raped was cool with it and went willingly and "just allowed" it to happen. You're talking about little kids as if they can easily stop a grown ass man who is 3 or 4 times their size.

I'm not going to pretend to know about all the details with Paterno, so I won't comment on that, but these statements you're making are beyond ridiculous.

Jesus Christ DAO, you're mentality is a broke as your K. Figures some Penn fanboy like you would defend that sick fuck JoePa, it's also obvious you did not read the evidence linking JoePa as one of the co-conspirators. There's a paper trail and testimony, fact.

Sandusky flew & JoePa knew.

PEDO 182.

PSU got off easy, should have been 13-14 year ban, one year for every year JoePa handed his buddy the lube, then shut the basement door. I'm glad they stripped his wins like Jerry stripped INNOCENT kids!

Rest in piss JoePa, good riddance.

You some kinda fag, Chupa? You woulda just laid there and took it? You too Drue.

Every 3 year old with a North Philly neurology degree knows that only gay or abnormal kids let themselves be molested. Any robust heterosexual child faces no risk.

Seriously, DAO, even though we disagree all the time I would probably enjoy drinking 40s with you and mocking people. But what you're saying here has me facepalming through the back of my head, and might be one of the worst inferences you've ever made.

You make it sound like every kid that was ever molested or raped was cool with it and went willingly and "just allowed" it to happen. You're talking about little kids as if they can easily stop a grown ass man who is 3 or 4 times their size.

I'm not going to pretend to know about all the details with Paterno, so I won't comment on that, but these statements you're making are beyond ridiculous.

No, I was specifically speaking about the Sandusky case.

Corect me if I'm wrong, but I don't think he was accused of physically holding kids down and forcibly raping them prison style.

Are you saying that when you were middle school age or older, you could have been fucked on the ass had you been alone with some perv against your will?

Jesus Christ DAO, you're mentality is a broke as your K. Figures some Penn fanboy like you would defend that sick fuck JoePa, it's also obvious you did not read the evidence linking JoePa as one of the co-conspirators. There's a paper trail and testimony, fact.

Sandusky flew & JoePa knew.

PEDO 182.

PSU got off easy, should have been 13-14 year ban, one year for every year JoePa handed his buddy the lube, then shut the basement door. I'm glad they stripped his wins like Jerry stripped INNOCENT kids!

Rest in piss JoePa, good riddance.

And after you typed this nonsensical rant that makes absolutely no sense, I'm the one with the broke mentality?

Regardless of what you believe you would have done, do you believe that these kids deserved what they got for being weak?

Because that is what it sounds like to me.

That sort of attitude, along with not wanting to "snitch" or "ruin a good mans reputation" are what create a culture of silence around sexual assault and allows shit like this to go on.

Only a stupid fucking lousy piece of shit of a human being would really make this situation about the kids, and it being their fault.

Everyday im less and less suprised that this world is failing as its filled with stupid fucks like DAO.

How as a father can you possibly blame anyone but the fucking rapist right now, I cant even imagine having a conversation with someone in real life and hearing them say this shit without wanting to beat their skull in.

Are you actually thinking with your pea sized brain about what you're saying?

These were children, im sure you were a little fucking badass and would of shot his old crusty dick off with your glock yo!, but for alot of these kids they were picked out for being the lonely, vulnerable type who had nothing in their lives but football.

He threatened to take the one thing away from them that kept them probably from living a life of depression and feelings of failure and used his authority like so many do to abuse those under him.

You're so sure of yourself and what you would do and what should be done, in reality though I just cant see you doing anything other than getting on your knees and smiling like a donut because you are truly the definiton of a cock-sucker.

Its stupid fucks like you who place blame on the victims and turn a blind eye to those who logistically supported this fucking filth for a stupid college sport program.

You, Joe, Sandusky, his wife and everyone else involved should be locked in the back of a van full of hungry dogs.

Jesus where do they make people so fucking ignorant?

• Like 1

You some kinda fag, Chupa? You woulda just laid there and took it? You too Drue.

Every 3 year old with a North Philly neurology degree knows that only gay or abnormal kids let themselves be molested. Any robust heterosexual child faces no risk.

Seriously, DAO, even though we disagree all the time I would probably enjoy drinking 40s with you and mocking people. But what you're saying here has me facepalming through the back of my head, and might be one of the worst inferences you've ever made.

What you just said in satire trying to mock me is actually exactly what I'm saying.

If you're old enough to know what a dick is for and you let some dude talk you into letting him put it in your mouth, you're gay.

Only a stupid fucking lousy piece of shit of a human being would really make this situation about the kids, and it being their fault.

Everyday im less and less suprised that this world is failing as its filled with stupid fucks like DAO.

How as a father can you possibly blame anyone but the fucking rapist right now, I cant even imagine having a conversation with someone in real life and hearing them say this shit without wanting to beat their skull in.

Are you actually thinking with your pea sized brain about what you're saying?

These were children, im sure you were a little fucking badass and would of shot his old crusty dick off with your glock yo!, but for alot of these kids they were picked out for being the lonely, vulnerable type who had nothing in their lives but football.

He threatened to take the one thing away from them that kept them probably from living a life of depression and feelings of failure and used his authority like so many do to abuse those under him.

You're so sure of yourself and what you would do and what should be done, in reality though I just cant see you doing anything other than getting on your knees and smiling like a donut because you are truly the definiton of a cock-sucker.

Its stupid fucks like you who place blame on the victims and turn a blind eye to those who logistically supported this fucking filth for a stupid college sport program.

You, Joe, Sandusky, his wife and everyone else involved should be locked in the back of a van full of hungry dogs.

Jesus where do they make people so fucking ignorant?

Only a lousy piece of shit would put the blame on paterno.

And again, would you have allowed a dude to put his cock in you?

Quote me where im strictly putting the blame on him?

And if your son was being molested by the vice principal, and the principal knew about it and did nothing short of what he should of done to stop it, how the fuck would you feel?

I know, you'd ground your son, slap him, and call him a TPWF for letting a grown man fondle him when you came to pick him up from school.

You piece of shit

What you just said in satire trying to mock me is actually exactly what I'm saying.

If you're old enough to know what a dick is for and you let some dude talk you into letting him put it in your mouth, you're gay.

And therefore should be completely blamed for allowing some piece of shit to molest you. Got it.

How does it make no sense?

It actually makes perfect sense.

Now if other programs know that hiding child molesters will get their records taken away from them they might not be so inclined to harbor fucking pedophiles. Whereas ole Joe and the boys kept this under raps to save their own legacy and reputation seeing them get crucified and the wins taken away other schools will give up their kid fondlers right away.

Unless of course DAO is running the athletic department.

How does it make no sense?

It actually makes perfect sense.

Now if other programs know that hiding child molesters will get their records taken away from them they might not be so inclined to harbor fucking pedophiles. Whereas ole Joe and the boys kept this under raps to save their own legacy and reputation seeing them get crucified and the wins taken away other schools will give up their kid fondlers right away.

Unless of course DAO is running the athletic department.

Again Joe had no evidence of him raping kids.

The no soul having ginger witnessed him fucking kids, and did NOTHING.

He should have went to the police immediately, why is no one attacking his reputation?

I dont know everyone involved because this shit was too disgusting for me to even follow fully.

There is plenty of evidence now that Joe knew alot more than what you doubters are saying he knew, im glad his statue is gone, im glad he's dead, and im glad Sandusky will rot in fucking prison.

Whoever this ginger you speak of is, he should be feed to the dogs as ive previously posted.

The other reason you hear Joe, Joe, Joe is because he was the captain, this orange fuck thats been mentioned was a low down correct? No one would even know his name, not that in anyway should get him out of the spotlight but he dosent have the same clout as the HC.

Kill them all

Honestly I'd turn this into a witch trial and burn this faggot at the steak with barely any evidence. There are dozens of witnesses. Just hearing his phone interview makes me want to go 10x beyond a life sentence. Listen to the denial and guilt in this PIECE OF SHITS VOICE.

Fucking bully loser creeper homo scum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xy0L8MUsOE

Quote me where im strictly putting the blame on him?

And if your son was being molested by the vice principal, and the principal knew about it and did nothing short of what he should of done to stop it, how the fuck would you feel?

I know, you'd ground your son, slap him, and call him a TPWF for letting a grown man fondle him when you came to pick him up from school.

You piece of shit

You're repeating questions that I've already answered in this thread.

Go back and read before chiming in.

And you didnt answer mine, because you cant.

I already know the answer to my rhetorical question directed at you.

Youre pathetic post in this thread have more than shown your true colors.

Ive disagreed with you before, but after what you've said in here I wont ever be able to take anything you said remotely seriously.

I pity your child

I dont know everyone involved because this shit was too disgusting for me to even follow fully.

There is plenty of evidence now that Joe knew alot more than what you doubters are saying he knew, im glad his statue is gone, im glad he's dead, and im glad Sandusky will rot in fucking prison.

Whoever this ginger you speak of is, he should be feed to the dogs as ive previously posted.

The other reason you hear Joe, Joe, Joe is because he was the captain, this orange fuck thats been mentioned was a low down correct? No one would even know his name, not that in anyway should get him out of the spotlight but he dosent have the same clout as the HC.

Kill them all

I find it comical that you're throwing niggas to the dogs and throwing "rot in pisses" around while simultaneously admitting that you don't know anything about the case.

So, once you have been around the block enough in your professional life things become clear about the way that companies and organizations operate.

Things really do work in a "top down" manner, if the people at the top are unethical it gets quite unlikely that those who work below them in the organization will be afforded the latitude to conduct themselves in a ethical manner.

The same goes for all sorts of things, like organization of files, maintenance of equipment, QAQC etc. Take a look around and you will see this to be true.

It is the chain of command. And it is reasonable to expect that the people at the top be held accountable.

I doubt the janitor has much of a reputation to attack, I do not doubt that there was a system wide failure here.

I do not buy the "no evidence" argument.

And you didnt answer mine, because you cant.

I already know the answer to my rhetorical question directed at you.

Youre pathetic post in this thread have more than shown your true colors.

Ive disagreed with you before, but after what you've said in here I wont ever be able to take anything you said remotely seriously.

I pity your child

I already answered them to other people in here, I'll be fucked if I'm gonna take the time to repeat myself while typing on my iPod at work.

You haven't said a single thing that hasn't already been covered.

Go back and read.

And therefore should be completely blamed for allowing some piece of shit to molest you. Got it.

I didn't say completely to blame.

I just said if you can be talked into letting a man touch you in a sexual way, then you were gay to begin with.

Not laying blame on the kids, just saying though.