Nomo' JoPa

griteeth

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the whole thing is pretty fucked up.

if he did in fact know that sandusky was slamming kids and he did nothing about it, then i think that tarnishes him overall.

the talk about taking the football program from Penn State entirely is BS, the players and fans shouldn't suffer for the actions of a few individuals.

I could give a fuck about football, much less Penn State.

But I think it's fucked how everyone's throwing this guy under the bus as if he was rounding the kids up for Sandusky or participating himself.

From what I gather, the only thing he's guilty of is not rushing to the pigs to snitch over some rumors that he heard about his buddy.

He did bring it to the attention of the administration, weather he shoulda done more is irrelevant.

This dude was a legend at that school for generations, now he can't even rest in peace because of some shit that his co-worker did.

$0.02

idk how i feel about it. he went to the administrator but this is one of those things where you should have called the police or something (get ready for the onslaught of STOP SNITCHING ROMERO, gtfoh) thats some serious accusations that need to be addressed as soon as they arise.

im indifferent i suppose as to the statue issue but they should hang sandusky faggot ass, or impale him on a fence post. one or the other.

who is to say how much he tried to do within the administration at the school, it's hard to believe someone that made a life of being around young people, albeit grown men, but still kids in a sense , could let something like this go on around him. you hate to think it was because of the salary he was drawing or the legacy he wanted to leave behind..

it will surely be along while before the mental connection between Penn State and "that pedophile guy" will go away, tarnished for sure.

and really, I think sandusky will be in PC for the duration of his stay in prison

even still, why do you need to go the the administration? they can't really do an investigation, and even if they could what kind of punishment could they hand out? the only reason i can see him going to the admin first is because he didn't want to cause a scandal, in which case i don't feel that bad for him..because the safety of children is much more important to me than any type of scandal that may arise from finding out one of my coaches is a chomo.

As has been mentioned, this is one of those things where unless we get into Paterno's head, we won't know.

But if he had full knowledge he should have snitched away, especially when it became apparent his superiors weren't doing anything. This isn't trivial shit about a graffiti beef or a couple ounces of weed.

And if that's the case, he tarnished his own legacy.

even still, why do you need to go the the administration? they can't really do an investigation, and even if they could what kind of punishment could they hand out? the only reason i can see him going to the admin first is because he didn't want to cause a scandal, in which case i don't feel that bad for him..because the safety of children is much more important to me than any type of scandal that may arise from finding out one of my coaches is a chomo.

At the point he went to the administration, he was pretty much just repeating what he had heard from someone else.

For all he knew dude could have been lying and he was just repeating rumors by even going to the admin in the first place.

Dude obviously didn't know what to do, but knew he didn't wanna jump the gun so he figured he'd leave it in the hands of the higher ups to decide what to do about it.

You can say that was the wrong call and he shoulda done more (and most people are), but it's not like he's a social worker... he's a fucking football coach.

Joe Pa was an enabler who knew exactly what his friend was doing.

He sacrificed the innocence of young boys in order to preserve his legacy and the Pedd State brand.

If I could, I'd dig him up and punch his maggot covered face. The rest of his family should STFU as I'm sure they knew all about uncle Jerry too.

Fuck him, fuck the PSU program, and I'm gonna giggle my ass off when the NCAA buries them deep into irrelevance for the next decade.

Meyer and his crew of professional collegiate athletes must be salivating on how they will own the eastern recruits for the next 10 years. Leaders division my ass, 2/6 will have bowl bans this season for LOIC.

• Like 1

'all it takes for evil for triumph is for good men to do nothing'

..and good men don't protect child rapists.

a person's character is proven when their mettle is tested;

i've worked in education. it's pretty easy to be a good person and a mentor in that situation.

when the chips were down, when the going got tough, he didn't do shit, and it appears as though it was all to protect some bullshit college football program.

children are innocent, so when they are being exploited on a despicable level, it's up to adults with power to make sure they are protected. the fact that that isn't obvious is telling of so much weakness.

he and his legacy can rot.

it would be nice if the ncaa gave em the boot, which i don't think they will, but just seeing people's snivelling defense of the guy makes me think there's nothing they can do that will go far enough.

• Like 1

Seems like you've got some strong opinions there symbols.

I'm assuming it's not because of your clockwork like monthly outbursts, and you're just really into college football.

I mean only an idiot would form such a strong and emotional opinion on a controversial topic without any insight. Right?

Why would ”being really into college football” be the reason someone has an opinion about pedophilia? I'm also pretty sure it was from the view point of an educator and appropriate action from there. You know.....since this happened at a school and all.

I take this very personally. I have followed this case from the beginning, back when rumors came out years ago on BWI. It seems a lot of people around town knew about this; those who didn't probably are the same ones who sent the victims death threats.

My family consists of alumni from Northwestern, Michigan & Illinois.

I'm am a hardcore B1G fan. I follow recruiting, current and past football players for all schools. I spent hours daily on B1G forums... It's one of my passions.

I also have family & friends who've had their lives shattered by molesters & enablers in denial.

My attitude is castrate em and lock them up for life, no exceptions.

This scandal is of epic proportions, and I'm sure only a fraction of the horrible truth has been discovered.

It's a sick World full of sick people, and I'd personally like to take a brick to each of them.

That being said, I am appalled by PSU & especially their delusional fanbase. I spent a part of the day on BWI and their fans are sad, sad people. They have noone to blame but themselves for making football king and paterno God in that town. Taking that all away from them is the only way to put it all in perspective.

I take this very personally. I have followed this case from the beginning, back when rumors came out years ago on BWI. It seems a lot of people around town knew about this; those who didn't probably are the same ones who sent the victims death threats.

My family consists of alumni from Northwestern, Michigan & Illinois.

I'm am a hardcore B1G fan. I follow recruiting, current and past football players for all schools. I spent hours daily on B1G forums... It's one of my passions.

I also have family & friends who've had their lives shattered by molesters & enablers in denial.

My attitude is castrate em and lock them up for life, no exceptions.

This scandal is of epic proportions, and I'm sure only a fraction of the horrible truth has been discovered.

It's a sick World full of sick people, and I'd personally like to take a brick to each of them.

That being said, I am appalled by PSU & especially their delusional fanbase. I spent a part of the day on BWI and their fans are sad, sad people. They have noone to blame but themselves for making football king and paternity God in that town. Taking that all away from them is the only way to put it all in perspective.

You talk as if he SAW the pedo fucking little kids.

Heard a rumor, what does he do run to the police?

He told the people in charge who then should have informed the right people.

chain of command

'all it takes for evil for triumph is for good men to do nothing'

..and good men don't protect child rapists.

a person's character is proven when their mettle is tested;

i've worked in education. it's pretty easy to be a good person and a mentor in that situation.

when the chips were down, when the going got tough, he didn't do shit, and it appears as though it was all to protect some bullshit college football program.

children are innocent, so when they are being exploited on a despicable level, it's up to adults with power to make sure they are protected. the fact that that isn't obvious is telling of so much weakness.

he and his legacy can rot.

it would be nice if the ncaa gave em the boot, which i don't think they will, but just seeing people's snivelling defense of the guy makes me think there's nothing they can do that will go far enough.

I've determined that you generally post about things you don't know about and rant.

SO take away their main source for money? Seems legit

He sacrificed the innocence of young boys in order to preserve his legacy and the Pedd State brand.

If I could, I'd dig him up and punch his maggot covered face. The rest of his family should STFU as I'm sure they knew all about uncle Jerry too.

Fuck him, fuck the PSU program, and I'm gonna giggle my ass off when the NCAA buries them deep into irrelevance for the next decade.

Meyer and his crew of professional collegiate athletes must be salivating on how they will own the eastern recruits for the next 10 years. Leaders division my ass, 2/6 will have bowl bans this season for LOIC.

So now the entire PSU staff is pedos and so are their fans..

They wont be handed any penalties, this has nothing to do with football..

• Like 1

a few bad apples spoil the bunch, I am firmly convinced all catholic priests are pedophiles, have considered pedophilia, or are covering up the vast network of priest pedophiles after being brainwashed into looking out for the good of the church. unfortunately people in power or positions of respect are there because people tend to put some stock in their character and credibility of being a moral human being. take that away and I'm left to my suspicions of everyone

I could give a fuck about football, much less Penn State.

But I think it's fucked how everyone's throwing this guy under the bus as if he was rounding the kids up for Sandusky or participating himself.

From what I gather, the only thing he's guilty of is not rushing to the pigs to snitch over some rumors that he heard about his buddy.

He did bring it to the attention of the administration, weather he shoulda done more is irrelevant.

This dude was a legend at that school for generations, now he can't even rest in peace because of some shit that his co-worker did.

$0.02

I actually feel the same way. I'd never thought I would say that haha. Honestly tho, moving the statue is probably a good idea because you have jackasses out there that want to fuck it up and get in the paper...I say they should put it somewhere on campus where only students and faculty can view it and where it would be under surveillance.

My problem is with McQueary. The guy that actually fucking saw a boy getting raped in the showers and did nothing to stop it. He's the one that should have called the cops immediately after beating sandusky half to death. Like most people said already, Joe Pa got word of what happened,and informed the people that needed to know.

You're a fucking screen name on the internet injecting your media induced judgement without even attempting to put yourself in dudes shoes.

How the fuck did he "know" what his friend was doing?

By all accounts, the only thing he had to go on was rumor.

And how did he "sacrifice the innocence of young boys"?

If there was any sacrificing of innocence, it was done by both Sandusky and the kids who allowed him to molest them.

And if he was only looking out for the best interest of football program, don't you think he wouldn't have hesitated in throwing his boy under the bus to look like some type of hero?

Seems like you've got some strong opinions there symbols.

I'm assuming it's not because of your clockwork like monthly outbursts, and you're just really into college football.

I mean only an idiot would form such a strong and emotional opinion on a controversial topic without any insight. Right?

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Mercer again"

And how did he "sacrifice the innocence of young boys"?

If there was any sacrificing of innocence, it was done by both Sandusky and the kids who allowed him to molest them.

And if he was only looking out for the best interest of football program, don't you think he wouldn't have hesitated in throwing his boy under the bus to look like some type of hero?

DAO

It turns my stomach to hear a father say the child victims of rape are to blame for allowing their attacker to molest them.

Have you the same feelings for your own child? If they were raped and someone went to the police would they be "snitching"?

• Like 2

My problem is with McQueary. The guy that actually fucking saw a boy getting raped in the showers and did nothing to stop it. He's the one that should have called the cops immediately after beating sandusky half to death. Like most people said already, Joe Pa got word of what happened,and informed the people that needed to know.

^Exactly!

The same motherfuckers who are so quick to throw the oldhead coach under the bus for not reacting the right way to a rumor being told to him, seem to look the other way when it comes to the ginger fuck who supposedly actually saw Sandusky fucking some little boy and did nothing about it other than report it to his superior.

Which is what his Superior is getting thrown under the bus for doing, even though he didn't actually see anything.

if the mlb won't let pete rose into the hall of fame for betting on baseball then this is hella appropriate. your actions outside of sports should have a bearing on your legacy as a player or coach.

This statement reminds me of what's wrong with America.

Instead of being like "so and so got a raw deal and that's fucked up", people just accept that raw deal as the norm and try to apply it to everybody else.

And the cycle just continues until we live in a society where you can be fined or imprisoned for the slightest shit.

DAO

It turns my stomach to hear a father say the child victims of rape are to blame for allowing their attacker to molest them.

Have you the same feelings for your own child? If they were raped and someone went to the police would they be "snitching"?

Just because I'm a father doesn't mean that I don't remember what it's like to be a 12 or so year old kid.

Actually, I remember all the way back to 3.

And I can tell you without question that I have always been 100% heterosextual to the point where there is no fucking way in hell that I would have willing allowed another male be it another boy or a grown ass man touch me in a sexual way.

So maybe I'm different in that sense, but I doubt it.

If this shit would have happened to my kids, the last thing in the world I'd do is give the pigs a heads up before killing the motherfucker with my bare hands.

But I'd still look at my kids differently afterwards had they just allowed dude to do that shit with them.

There used to be a abandoned building on the corner of my block, one day my guy (we were around 10-11) was like lets explore this bitch. Apparantly some hobos had broke the lock out back and it was open. So we go in and its mad creepy.

Then this hobo pops out and starts talking to us telling us what we were doing and if anyone knew we were there.

Then he tells my guy if he wants to go in the basement to show him his collection, or some shit. I forgot exactly what he said but I'm sure it was a collection of some sort.

Needless to say I threw I broken bottle at his dome piece and we ran out that bitch.

I don't fuck with hard legs and I knew what was up with old heads that wasn't family trying to get alone with me.

It's hard to say what these kids went through, maybe their parents never taught them you dont let a grown nigga touch you no matter what, or they weren't as open with their parents. He could have told them some crazy shit and just fucked up their minds in to thinking there was nothing their parents or anyone could do about fucking them, or that it was a good thing.

Can't really pass judgement on them, even though you may have known it was wrong.

Me personally I would have told my pops as soon as he told me he loved me or some other equally gay shit or something with a homosexual entone.