Maybe there is a glimmer of hope for this country?

12packprophet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst firing anything in to a crowd with Children is fucking astonishing, having kids with you whilst you're throwing things at armed and aggressive cops probably isn't what you'd call responsible parenting either..., if that's what happened.

/sociallyresponsibleyesIam

They were residence of the neighborhood who saw the police gun dude down just for running.

Don't blame the people for reacting, blame the police for inciting.

Personally, I would have sent the kids inside too. But it is what it is.

WTF are you talking about?

Nobody shot at the cops.

There was only one dude who was chased down and shot for running.

Then people started throwing shit at the cops and they sicked their dog on a mother and her baby and shot beanbags at other people.

Fuck, I cant find it now but I read the same story from another news source an it was more extensive.

Apparently prior to shooting the unarmed man, I believe a day before they shot another suspect who they described as a gang-member.

The story said 3 hispanic males/gang members stole an SUv and the cops chased them and one fired at them and they fired back.

But sense I cant find it im starting to believe it was made up bullshit by the jakes to justify the second shooting.'

Nevermind, carry on.

Your country brought the heavy handed police on yourselves. They literally have to behave this way because every person in the street potentially could kill them.

At what point did you think everybody being allowed to own guns for 'protection' against the boogeyman was a good idea?

If it was only the cops that had access to guns in the first place I think you'd find they'd be a shit load friendlier and the country as a whole wouldn't be paranoid about a dude breaking into their home. (not to mention openly wanting to kill the guy for doing it)

U dun goof'd and now you are paying the consequences.

smh kony partyin with paris hilton i thought he was wanted??????

they got him...

0.jpg

Your country brought the heavy handed police on yourselves. They literally have to behave this way because every person in the street potentially could kill them.

At what point did you think everybody being allowed to own guns for 'protection' against the boogeyman was a good idea?

If it was only the cops that had access to guns in the first place I think you'd find they'd be a shit load friendlier and the country as a whole wouldn't be paranoid about a dude breaking into their home. (not to mention openly wanting to kill the guy for doing it)

:rolleyes:

People act like in America every man, woman and child had a fucking gat.

The legal ownership of guns has little to do with heavy handed jakes who'd rather shoot you in the Nike and back then catch you by the collar.

Its a cultural thing, the police while they do serve a purpose of keeping the community safe they are ambigious in their position as ENFORCERS of the law, whatever it may be.

Whether the law of the day theyre enforcing is by catching bank robbers who broke the ''do not steal alot of other peoples fucking money'' or whether its to keep the people in check they are instruments of the government.

They are made up of our peers, but they are not ones of us.

Theyd just as soon shoot someone for disrespecting them as they would someone who shot at them.

I do agree we goofed, but...the cops being militarized has everything to do with our retarded drug policy and nothing to do with an escalation between the civilian population and law enforcement.

I am not a gun nut, but I am for free will. To a large degree, Americans have abdicated their right to choose the kind of lives they want to lead...I believe that private gun ownership is probably the only thing that has maintained a semblance of freedom in the US, but that's just my opinion man.

My reading this summer has not been inspiring much confidence in my fellow citizen.

And every experience I've had with the cops one on one (there's one of me, there's one of them) tends to be rational and reasonable once they realize I'm not a threat. In groups of two or more, all bets are off and more likely than not I'm going to get fucked with to some degree if I get stopped for any reason.

• Like 1

Far from it.

Just think it's a bit of a simplistic view to hate on cops because they are heavy handed when they are basically forced to be this way because of your governments policies.

I know this from extensive study watching 'cops' on late night TV. :P

Have a look at how it works in my part of the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vBVjRktokI&feature=related

If it was over there the woman at the start would have been in danger of being killed.

Jelly bro?

I believe that private gun ownership is probably the only thing that has maintained a semblance of freedom in the US, but that's just my opinion man.

Freedom to sit in a movie theater without fear of being shot

Freedom to sit in a school cafeteria without fear of being shot

Freedom to sit in a college lecture hall without fear of being shot

Freedom to sit in a church without fear of being shot

Freedom to listen to a politician talk in a shopping center without fear of being shot

Freedom to build your own whacky compound away from the world without fear of being shot

Freedom to stop at a Washington gas station without fear of being shot

Freedom to sit in a barber's chair in range of the clock tower without fear of being shot

Freedom to be a black activist without being shot

Freedom to be the president without being shot

I could go on. Safe to say I don't understand your reasoning here.

That's funny because back in the day when most people actually could just walk around with a gun in their tuck and thus every person actually could potentially kill you, the police actually behaved like human beings.

Nowasdays with super strict gun control to the point where you have to jump through all kinds of hurdles and pass super strict background checks even in the gun friendliest of states, the police behave like a foreign occupying army.

Even during Jim Crow era the worse they'd do to crowds of black people was turn the fire hoses on them and/or club them.

Some time in the 1780's after we kicked the Brits the fuck out and wrote our constitution.

And it worked just fine until the militarization of our police shortly after strict gun control ensured that most people on the street wouldn't be armed and therefore the pigs can have free reign to do whatever the fuck they want.

People act like in America every man, woman and child had a fucking gat.

The legal ownership of guns has little to do with heavy handed jakes who'd rather shoot you in the Nike and back then catch you by the collar.

Its a cultural thing, the police *while they do serve a purpose of keeping the community safe they are ambigious in their position as ENFORCERS of the law, whatever it may be.

Whether the law of the day theyre enforcing is by catching bank robbers who broke the ''do not steal alot of other peoples fucking money'' or whether its to keep the people in check they are instruments of the government.

They are made up of our peers, but they are not ones of us.

Theyd just as soon shoot someone for disrespecting them as they would someone who shot at them.

I agree with most of this, except for *this part.

I honestly believe it's getting to (if not already gotten to) the point where most communities in America are less safe due to the threat of police.

I mean unless you're one of the rich and powerful the police aren't there to protect you, they're out to get you.

And if it wasn't for the police presence in the working class communities, the people would do just as good if not better at policing themselves.

I mean, at least better than this occupying army anyways.

If you havent figured out by now, im not a fan of the police.

But even a cop hater realizes that although the police fucking suck, compared to having none without proper time to allow communitites to set up their own self-policing, would be worst in most cases.

Where I do agree with you is that working class communities could police themselves more efficiently, given time to get the kinks out and with a grace period to figure out how best to keep themselves safe from the outside, and from criminal elements within.

There are some crimes though than an organized, non-central policing/detective force is neccesary.

If someone steals your car outside of 7-11 your community of blue collar workers isnt going to help you chase down the ididot.

What needs to be done IMO, is police forces need to stop being about what everything else in America is about. Money.

Notice a rise in DUI arrest lately? Click it or Ticket, I doubt its to prevent driving deaths.

Demilitarize the police, atleast county/city and if need be let the Staties be the hardmen and let officers actually on the streets be more focused on serving and protecting than revenue and beating anyone who gives them some lip.

You get out what you put in, if you fill your communities with disrespect and anxiety, you'll be treated with disrespect and anxiety.

Simple as that.

If someone steals your car outside of 7-11 your community of blue collar workers isnt going to help you chase down the ididot.

But then neither do the police. At least not these days. They just take a report then call you when it turns up stripped under some bridge somewhere, then most likely charge you for the towing and storage fees. Cops ain't interested in doing shit unless it involves finding something they can fine or arrest the person standing in front of them for. Anything that actually involves them putting in work just gets typed up on their lap top then forgotten while they go back to prowling for somebody to fuck with.

What needs to be done IMO, is police forces need to stop being about what everything else in America is about. Money.

Notice a rise in DUI arrest lately? Click it or Ticket, I doubt its to prevent driving deaths.

That's exactly why the blood alcohol level that they can lock you up for is barely enough to give a 12 year old Asian girl a slight buzz.

They have this "no refusal" shit now where I'm at which means that if you refuse a breathalyzer they will strap you down and draw your blood against your will.

If that's not the absolute most unconstitutional shit ever, then it's at least up there.

Demilitarize the police, atleast county/city and if need be let the Staties be the hardmen and let officers actually on the streets be more focused on serving and protecting than revenue and beating anyone who gives them some lip.

You get out what you put in, if you fill your communities with disrespect and anxiety, you'll be treated with disrespect and anxiety.

Simple as that.

People think the Masons run shit in this country, fuck that it's the FOP that runs shit in this country.

Even the president caught shit for speaking out against a cop.

But then neither do the police. At least not these days. They just take a report then call you when it turns up stripped under some bridge somewhere, then most likely charge you for the towing and storage fees. Cops ain't interested in doing shit unless it involves finding something they can fine or arrest the person standing in front of them. Anything that actually involves them putting in work just gets typed up on their lap top then forgotten while they go back to prowling for somebody to fuck with.

Again, I dont think were really arguing each other we believe pretty much the same thing when it comes to the fuzz.

The car jacking thing was a snippet of an example, although I agree with you to a large extent atleast there is a chance youll get it back, if it was just everyone for themselves or just a neighborhood watch youll never see your wheels again.

Murder, rape, abduction, large scale robbery, and organized crime are the only examples that you would need a larger scale policing force to handle, all of that would be out of the hands of militia like community groups. The feds atleast deal with all of that shit to an extent, and as much as id be happy to be the one to put a bullet in whoever killed someone I cared about, tracking and finding the ''who done it'' just wouldnt be feesible.

That's exactly why the blood alcohol level that they can lock you up for is barely enough to give a 12 year old Asian girl a slight buzz.

They have this "no refusal" shit now where I'm at which means that if you refuse a breathalyzer they will strap you down and draw your blood against your will.

If that's not the absolute most unconstitutional shit ever, then it's at least up there.

Ageed, the BAC levels for a DUi/DWI are insane.

My brother caught a dui for an .02 here in VA. I kid you not.

They just passed new legislation here that now first time offenders have to get

that device in your car that you blow in before you can turn it on.

The punishments keep getting more severe, but its not the time you lose your liceanse or jailtime

its all things that boil down to money.

As for that nazi shit, id wind up with an assult charge on top of it if they tried to do that shit to me.

People think the Masons run shit in this country, fuck that it's the FOP that runs shit in this country.

Even the president caught shit for speaking out against a cop.

Masons, who the fuck knows. Some organization of the smartest and most funded/powerful for sure.

The FOP for sure are sitting atleast at the table, the police are after all the largest organized gang in America by far.

I, for one, love the shit out of this argument. on each of these issues you can at least be aware of the converse. they make the legal BAC so low because alcohol effects each person differently and it needs to be uniform. do you suggest they have a chart with body weights and corresponding legal BACs? that would make no sense.

as for the police presence and doing more harm than good in the community, you could make a very strong case for that. I'm sure it's a combination of the fact that the police force attracts a unusually high level of guys who get off on control and belittlement of others, the sensationalism of crime and media coverage of crime, and an economic issue. It is getting more and more difficult for people to make a decent living and be financially prepared for their expenses and that leads to anger and frustration which need to be released, unfortunately on the masses by those "in power".

more often than not its white on brown people shootings or beatings involving police that you hear about, and I think it speaks for the undercurrent of racism that unfortunately still exists in society today

I, for one, love the shit out of this argument. on each of these issues you can at least be aware of the converse. they make the legal BAC so low because alcohol effects each person differently and it needs to be uniform. do you suggest they have a chart with body weights and corresponding legal BACs? that would make no sense.

How does that make no sense? Really

What ever happened to a good ole sobriety field test?

Its good they measure BAC which a Jake cant make up like they can saying you missed a letter or a step, but for court purposes the feild test could be given on camera so in court the judge can see whether or not you could act straight or not.

Im no crimologist, just a quick idea off my noodle. The BAC thing aint working though.

as for the police presence and doing more harm than good in the community, you could make a very strong case for that. I'm sure it's a combination of the fact that the police force attracts a unusually high level of guys who get off on control and belittlement of others, the sensationalism of crime and media coverage of crime, and an economic issue. It is getting more and more difficult for people to make a decent living and be financially prepared for their expenses and that leads to anger and frustration which need to be released, unfortunately on the masses by those "in power".

Co-sign to the frustration of economic problems causing more unease in communities toppled by faggot ass cops who are out day in day out trying to write you a ticket for whatever they can.

more often than not its white on brown people shootings or beatings involving police that you hear about, and I think it speaks for the undercurrent of racism that unfortunately still exists in society today

Im so sick of hearing about race that Im about to kill an albino.

Yes a majority of cops are white, unfortunately our people feel the need to believe bullshit

like ''fighting for your country'' and ''serving community''. As history states we also hunger for power and control, a trait that I suppose skipped me.

You could just as easily say when it is a non police involved shooting it is much more likely that a brown will shoot a white, but I suppose that not bleeding heart and cool is it?

Fucking aint going out of style...........watch this video it's about abortion which I don't agree with simply cause I have paid three times for it an it's too expensive.

Enjoy:)

The fuck does this have to do with anything said here?