Maybe there is a glimmer of hope for this country?

12packprophet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in no way a supporter of the police, but this story is not the one to try and rally behind. Don't know how many of you are in so-cal but I believe this was in the area bordering azusa. Not some fucking yuppy O.C. suburb. So cops are already gonna be fuckheads just because of their patrol area. And i don't know about the rest of you law-abiding citizens, but the last time i ran from a cop I wasn't up to any sort of good. Luckily i'm white and live in the burbs tho :-D

I am in no way a supporter of the police, but this story is not the one to try and rally behind. Don't know how many of you are in so-cal but I believe this was in the area bordering azusa. Not some fucking yuppy O.C. suburb. So cops are already gonna be fuckheads just because of their patrol area. And i don't know about the rest of you law-abiding citizens, but the last time i ran from a cop I wasn't up to any sort of good. Luckily i'm white and live in the burbs tho :-D

So people should only react when the police shoot some white yuppie in the back for no reason, but the pigs get a pass to do whatever the fuck they want to whoever they want in the hood?

That is what you're saying, right?

“The function of that police action, those interventions in Central America and the Middle East, the function is system sustaining. It is to maintain that overall system! And you don’t look at the particular cost. I could demonstrate to you that every single bank robbery, that in every single case practically, the cost of the police was more than the actual money that the robbers took from the bank. Does that mean, ‘Oh, you see, there’s really no economic interest involved, then. They’re not protecting the banks. The police are just doing this because they’re on a power trip, or they’re macho, or they’re control freaks, that’s why they do it.’ No, of course it’s an economic… of course they’re defending the banks. Of course, because if they didn’t stop that bank robbery, regardless of the cost, this could jeopardize the entire banking system. You see, there are people who believe that the function of the police is to fight crime. And that’s not true; the function of the police is social control and protection of property.” - Michael Parenti

they fired weapons and released a dog in to a crowd where many children were present.

I don't give a shit if you're in the deepest fucking Congo, that's unacceptable behaviour from public servants.

• Like 1

So people should only react when the police shoot some white yuppie in the back for no reason, but the pigs get a pass to do whatever the fuck they want to whoever they want in the hood?

That is what you're saying, right?

No, what im saying is people shouldn't run around in the streets acting like fucking idiots when a cop shoots a suspect who was RUNNING from him. Now i don't pretend to know every detail about this, cuz everything hasn't been disclosed. Ive seen different reports state the suspect threw something on a roof while hes running. So if im a cop, in a shitty neighborhood and some fuck is running and reaching into his pants, then yea im gonna let a couple fly. Now the dog is another story completely. That shit was dangerous as fuck, and utterly uncalled for. While people are fucking morons for having children standing around that situation, I do hope that guy that got bit get's some money from the city over that.

^Hey idiot, it's illegal for the pigs to shoot someone for running.

Then they started making up some story about him looking like he had a gun right infront of all his friends who just saw him get murdered for running.

They were most likely laughing about it too.

You are fucking stupid.

you asked if i couldn't read ..that is wholly different from what you meant illiterate to mean.

the problem is while your vocabulary has grown considerably in the last year or so ..your personality and the way you go about engaging in debate and prolonging it is just as odorous as it was when you had the sf1 screen name. the only difference now is the shape and volume of written word likens to layers upon layers of ultra translucent piss stained rice paper.

further more it is futile for you to even argue racism from the point of view of an entire ethnic group from an era you were not even alive in .

you asked if i couldn't read ..that is wholly different from what you meant illiterate to mean.

the problem is while your vocabulary has grown considerably in the last year or so ..your personality and the way you go about engaging in debate and prolonging it is just as odorous as it was when you had the sf1 screen name. the only difference now is the shape and volume of written word likens to layers upon layers of ultra translucent piss stained rice paper.

further more it is futile for you to even argue racism from the point of view of an entire ethnic group from an era you were not even alive in .

Says the butt-hurt hipster who's still crying after all these years.

Nobody was speaking on racism you size 20 yellow jorts wearing fag.

I was making the point that even back then when black people were getting fire-hosed in the streets for protesting pales in comparison to how they behave now.

And the reason why I mentioned black people during Jim Crow was to point out the worst behavior of the police back then (usually only towards blacks) in contrast to how they act now towards everybody.

Why am I explaining this to you? You already knew what my point was, you're just trying to twist my words because you're still mad after all these years.

Stay mad, homo.

So its totally cool if youre in the yard, see pigs and go to make tracks and because youve got a head start or youre a track star they cant catch you does that make it ok for the Jakes to put you down?

You have no idea WHY they were chasing this man, what crime was he accussed of?

You idiots never cease to amaze me with your logic.

then why bring up something to compare police that is not only race related but has nothing to do with how police act now?

and glad to see you are able to keep composure without resorting to juvinile name calling.....you done grown up dawg

Because I was drawing contrast to how the cops acted back in the day to how they act now and I knew that if I left out how they acted differently towards black people then some jackass like you would post a pic of black people getting hosed down.

So I preempted that by making the comparison between how the police behaved at their worse back in the day -vs- how they act on the normal now.

But then you already knew that didn't you?

• Like 1

Because I was drawing contrast to how the cops acted back in the day to how they act now and I knew that if I left out how they acted differently towards black people then some jackass like you would post a pic of black people getting hosed down.

So I preempted that by making the comparison between how the police behaved at their worse back in the day -vs- how they act on the normal now.

But then you already knew that didn't you?

why ask a question at the end?

it just makes you sound like you are unsure of what you are saying as well as leaving the person you are asking open to attack while enabling you to change your response based on their answer.

the top portion implies it is the readers fault for not reading in between the lines of an already pompously written out wall of text that plays out more like a manifesto of affirmations.... how about you slow down and play with the duplex blocks for a few more years dude.

goin out of state soon so 'll leave you with this

tumblrm7u4.jpg

No, what im saying is people shouldn't run around in the streets acting like fucking idiots when a cop shoots a suspect who was RUNNING from him.

Well, as many ardent and faithful 12oz readers know...I don't buy into the rabid cop hatred.

But shooting someone just for running? Come on. If this was an instance of a cop shooting someone that shot at him or flashed a gun, well, that dude made his own bed and signed his own death warrant. I wouldn't care.

But shooting someone solely for the fact that they're running? Or like that piece of shit in the Bay (I think it was BART) that shot the cuffed guy in the head? Nah man.

• Like 1

Well, as many ardent and faithful 12oz readers know...I don't buy into the rabid cop hatred.

But shooting someone just for running? Come on. If this was an instance of a cop shooting someone that shot at him or flashed a gun, well, that dude made his own bed and signed his own death warrant. I wouldn't care.

But shooting someone solely for the fact that they're running? Or like that piece of shit in the Bay (I think it was BART) that shot the cuffed guy in the head? Nah man.

Yeah i phrased that stupidly. Im not sayin cops are justified in shooting a guy ONLY because hes running. But like i said, im not pretending like I know ALL of the facts or saw it with my own eyes. Some of the reports I read stated he was reaching into his pants to grab something that he threw. So sorry, if im a cop and you booked it for no reason then reach into your pants, then im not taking my chances. Or maybe he just fucking lit up some random innocent guy.

As much as i dislike police, some of you are acting like this dude walked up to some kind fellow playin with his kids in the park and blew him away without sayin a word.

For fucking real, whathas this country come to when you can no longer run from the cops without getting shot?

Its just understood, its part of the game. You make tracks and automatically any chance of you getting cut a break is out the window, but if youre a track star you might just not have to deal with some bullshit.

I was pretty fucking good at this game throughout high school

wait did dao really say shit wasnt bad for black people in the jim crow era?

mind has been officially blown for a total of 4 years at the shit dude says

It's hard out here for a brother...especially one not trying to be a "real nigga"

popular black culture has in turn ravaged our youth

dont go to school...just look at chief queef.

this was completely off topic.

cops suck, i get annoyed when im walking down the street and a cop car is at the light and the fucker looks me dead in the eye like ive done something wrong. sometimes i feel like i need to start acting like a "real nigga, fo sho", much like my homie drake; to warrant such gleaming stares of accusation.

It's hard out here for a brother...especially one not trying to be a "real nigga"

popular black culture has in turn ravaged our youth

dont go to school...just look at chief queef.

this was completely off topic.

cops suck, i get annoyed when im walking down the street and a cop car is at the light and the fucker looks me dead in the eye like ive done something wrong. sometimes i feel like i need to start acting like a "real nigga, fo sho", much like my homie drake; to warrant such gleaming stares of accusation.

but entertainment is entertainment and people should also have the sense to subscribe to more elevated thinking and content :cool:

For fucking real, whathas this country come to when you can no longer run from the cops without getting shot?

Its just understood, its part of the game. You make tracks and automatically any chance of you getting cut a break is out the window, but if youre a track star you might just not have to deal with some bullshit.

I was pretty fucking good at this game throughout high school

Truth.

Back in the day when the cops would come to kick us out of a skate spot they expected us to run and scatter. They called it "playing the game". They show up when they get a complaint, we scatter and they dont catch any of us. So they don't have to do any paper work, we don't get tickets, and the person who called to complain is satisfied with the police response.

To just start shooting kids for running is fucked up.