Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
12packprophet

Maybe there is a glimmer of hope for this country?

how does this provide a glimmer of hope? a glimmer of hope would have been family members shooting and hanging in the street the cops who shot their family member.

throwing some cerveza bottles and then ultimately getting pelted with bean bag rounds and tear gas canisters is a fail.

tired of hearing "under investigation" about police shooting suspects around this fucking country. I have a general disdain for cops but realize they are the lesser of the two evils MOST of the time, given the choice between the boys in blue and criminals

how does this provide a glimmer of hope? a glimmer of hope would have been family members shooting and hanging in the street the cops who shot their family member.

throwing some cerveza bottles and then ultimately getting pelted with bean bag rounds and tear gas canisters is a fail.

Isn't that more or less what I said?

I'm just glad to see some kind of fight back.

Maybe one of these days people will start blasting on the cops next time they nonchalantly shoot some dude down in front of everybody.

You should just make a Yahoo news thread and every time an article comes up like you could just drop it there

So that nobody will see it?

Why not just make a "post everything in this thread" thread, then there will be no point in making another thread about anything ever again?

^ lololol. i'd prop you but i must spread reps.

yeah, fuck these guys though. did they say whether he was "armed" or not yet?

use crosswalk on green light

get ten steps in

do not walk sign lights up.

wide streets are wide

Just watched that youtube, wow.

I'm not going to pretend I know what the prob is, but you cats across the pond surely do have some serious problems over there. I have ducks and kangaroos living on my street, shit is so quiet here.

Pretty happy with that.

• Like 1

Maybe next time people will start bucking shots.

Make these motherfuckers feel less brazen about just killing at will for shits and giggles.

It' will eventually have to come to this. The way things are going. I also just see a bunch of mexicans getting shot and bean bagged. Maybe they'll go back to their country. They took errr jobs!

I punched a cow for no reason when I was 14...I kind of feel bad about it.

feel you on that.. i kicked a goat in the midsection in the knotts berry farm petting zoo becuse i thought it was going to take a bite out of my arm..but it just wanted my candied apple

goat just wanted some caramel covered apple goodness and some little kid just hauled off on him for no reason...r.i.p wherever you are goat

I was in my front yard with a small rock in my hand once as this bird flew past about 3m away. I pegged the rock at it and cracked it straight in the head, was a hell of a shot but I immediately felt bad. Bird was just doing bird and I rocked him for it. Sorry 'bout that bird dude.

a rottweiler was trying to attack my god sister when we were young..equipped 40 of OE from the hobo's quest and rocked the dog.. i remember the glass making that CAHSPLISSSH!sound like when stone cold steve austin came down to whoop ass on wwf. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TwLOOFvzS4

i felt bad..

a stone cold bad ass.

imager.php?id=1139482&t=o GIFSoup

props. I clicked the link and lost 45 mins in a time warp of old stone cold/wrestling moments

RIP good wrestling/childhood

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now