fags blowing up yards on instagram

KILZ FILLZ

making this thread out of anger

some fag in my city is posting pics from yards which is cool but what hes doing is checking in at the nearest cross street, trolley stop, etc.

totally blowing up shit that shouldnt be out there online

in just as bad of taste as posting locations with flicks in brickslayers

told him what he is doing isnt cool and this fucker starts spouting that "i live this hip hop life.... its a culture... respect to all writers i photograph..i wanna show people who arent a part of this" FUCKING bullshit talk which pretty much shows me how much of a cunt he is. :heated:

ill be over here banging my head against a wall...............

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just a thought man, if he's stupid and niave enough to post spots, maybe you can somehow convince him to meet up under the guise of some "hip hop bboy/graffiti taggzz graff jam session" or something lame like that. and then when he shows up beat his ass and break his camera.

the only way he is going to learn is if you or someone else catches him and knocks a couple teeth loose. then maybe he will learn the severity of his actions. if you know spots he frequents just patrol it often enough and when you run into him BAM! handle your business.

• Like 2

some how i forgot the part of this that pissed me off to the point of making a thread,

another guy said the same thing i did to him and he basically tells us both to fuck off and hes gonna keep doing what hes doing. and us "youngsters dont understand hip hop culture"...

this fucking guy needs a curb stomping.

edit: went thru the login, logout, login, logout bullshit just to add that and see you guys already responded. 15 minute login ftw

making this thread out of anger

some fag in my city is posting pics from yards which is cool but what hes doing is checking in at the nearest cross street, trolley stop, etc.

totally blowing up shit that shouldnt be out there online

in just as bad of taste as posting locations with flicks in brickslayers

told him what he is doing isnt cool and this fucker starts spouting that "i live this hip hop life.... its a culture... respect to all writers i photograph..i wanna show people who arent a part of this" FUCKING bullshit talk which pretty much shows me how much of a cunt he is. :heated:

ill be over here banging my head against a wall...............

If that dick-wad truly cared about the culture he proclaims he lives so vicariously through, he'd understand the importance and the history of not blowing up spots, the writers he so humbly respects may now get popped for painting at the hot spot. this assclown doesn't know one thing about graff..it was originally not meant for ANYONE but the practitioners.

Fucking trendy trendster, bet he only gets flics because people hype him up for the "dope hip hop paris hilton graff flicks bro"

why don't people pretend to be graff ninja, that's one of the most fun parts about teh graffs

break that dudes phone or direct him to digital photography, or better yet using film,developing then scanning then posting to the internerds. fuck

yeah sounds like a cornball faggot that needs instruction

especially if others have told him the same

on a related note, the intersection of social media and graffiti is real awkward to me. and strange.

graff vids are like skate vids with numerous sponsors and competitions.

there are now articles on the net detailing the top 25 of everything in graff from online websites to writers in a city.

it's really interesting how rapidly things have expanded in the realm of graffiti,from the homogenization of styles to the number of people of who write and try to participate in this pastime (yeah graff has been around for some time now,its a pastime).

I'm just waiting for professional graff teams to compete in graff competitions that are televised the world over.

graff-o-lympics 2020?

my brain is in stream of consciousness mode since,i just woke up but, how wild would that be?ninjas actually making a salary for being a pro graffiti writer on some pro team that has a home graff stadium :lol:

graff vids are like skate vids with numerous sponsors and competitions.

there are now articles on the net detailing the top 25 of everything in graff from online websites to writers in a city.

it's really interesting how rapidly things have expanded in the realm of graffiti,from the homogenization of styles to the number of people of who write and try to participate in this pastime (yeah graff has been around for some time now,its a pastime).

I'm just waiting for professional graff teams to compete in graff competitions that are televised the world over.

graff-o-lympics 2020?

my brain is in stream of consciousness mode since,i just woke up but, how wild would that be?ninjas actually making a salary for being a pro graffiti writer on some pro team that has a home graff stadium :lol:

yeah, shit's huge now.

i know this one guy in particular whos in his 30s and paints with me on occasion who added me on facebook. he posts every piece he does on facebookv... and other (seasoned!!) writers will like and comment ... wtf?

it doesnt have that mysterious inaccessible nature that originally drew me to it.

• Like 1

yeah, shit's huge now.

i know this one guy in particular whos in his 30s and paints with me on occasion who added me on facebook. he posts every piece he does on facebookv... and other (seasoned!!) writers will like and comment ... wtf?

it doesnt have that mysterious inaccessible nature that originally drew me to it.

instead of friendmeet or adult friend finder.. there will be graffNmate: find your graffiti soulmate..only a monthly fee of dubsacks.

fuck bro, you weren't lying when you said he was givin out cross streets and everything. even his recent pics after you laid into him about it. what a fucking faggot. if i was in san diego i'd bust his ass too for that. the fuck is this clown thinking.

im heated and im on the whole otherside of the country.

• Like 1

that shit right there is grade A cornballery at its finest.

fuckboy of the year.

i dont even go to the yard in my city even though i know how to get into it, I haven't been formally shown it by one who paints it.

i feel sorry for your yards man, and the comments of the airheads on that shit "this picture has great mood braah" all the while the camera's focus is dead centered and the white balance is fiddled with a bit then throw a filter on it.

herbius maximus...

instead of friendmeet or adult friend finder.. there will be graffNmate: find your graffiti soulmate..only a monthly fee of dubsacks.

im sayin ... but once graffiti gets too big and enough people get arrested this shit will get uncool again ... thats what im hopin at least. that or the cornballs who instagram their vandalism will get caught. you'll never catch me with a smart phone i try to be as hard to pin as possible.

http://web.stagram.com/n/jayrobb619/

gotta go a couple pages deep into his album. past the legal yard.

this shit is unbelievable. hash tags? ask for his phone to put your number in ti then break it ... wow man .. this is unreal shit right here. as if SD wasnt hot enough from what i know.

that shit right there is grade A cornballery at its finest.

fuckboy of the year. herbius maximus...

dead fuckin on.

im sayin ... but once graffiti gets too big and enough people get arrested this shit will get uncool again ... thats what im hopin at least. that or the cornballs who instagram their vandalism will get caught. you'll never catch me with a smart phone i try to be as hard to pin as possible.

this shit is unbelievable. hash tags? ask for his phone to put your number in ti then break it ... wow man .. this is unreal shit right here. as if SD wasnt hot enough from what i know.

dead fuckin on.

i just got a smart phone,i have an instagram too, but i only post my artsy fartsy swag..no graffiti .and dude the google book app is on fucking point. free books all over the place on the app market. :cool: . and having the net at my hands while i take the bus to work. and the best app of all..the dictionary app. my glasses get thicker every time i learn a new word.

tumblr_lof1wbkJld1qkfz41.jpg:lol: :lol:

I hear ya.Technology has fucked shit up.In the sense that now,anyone can type up some shit and find a yard.They go there and fuck up shit,that legit writers try to keep under wrap I miss the days that you to drive around and find yards.