Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shooting at Batman screen in Colorado.

Malin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i know is rush limbough was definitely saying that the new batman movie was a media brainwashing tool of the democrats so this guy did it to try and kill obama's supporters. batman + illuminati = 9/11

The conspiracy nuts are going off with this shit.

The best one I heard was that this Ronald McDonald lookin ass nigga is really a government agent who was trained by the FBI to pull off this massacre to influence some secret vote going down in a couple weeks to repeal the 2nd amendment.

Try telling one of these dipshits that there is no vote coming up having anything to do with the second amendments or even gun control at all.

My landlords, brothers, cousins, friends cousin, told his sister, who is friends with my boss's mechanic, said that his best friends brother, was told by his lawyer, who was told by paralegal that they are indeed taking away guns.

You know this is a ploy just like when they said Obama is going to take away guns, Only to boost gun sales.

• Like 1

What are you people bitching about?

Bane was a beast and his choice of voice was hilarious.

My brother and I have been using that shit for the past two days and ive been

geeking almost uncontrollably.

Next time your bitch calls answer like that fool and I swear youll crack a rib

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/07/25/un-treaty-takes-shape-and-takes-aim-at-gun-owners/

No I am not a Fox news reader, it was the first that popped up in google.

Not necessarily a direct threat to the 2nd amendment, but I can see where some

gun owners/anyone with a hand in fire arm sales could be pissed.

The state department already put out a statement saying that they would never sign a treaty that infringes on any part of our constitution including the 2nd amendment. And that this U.N. shit isn't even trying to come at the U.S.

Figures Faux News would still be trying to run with that though.

I've been wondering if maybe dude blew his mind on too much psychedelics or some shit.

I've seen a couple people I knew completely do a 180 and turn into scatterbrained dipshits after doing too much LSD.

I have done a shit load of acid and even mixed it with coke once I never did shit like this

Maybe he just had alot of free time if your going to blame it on any drug blame it on the salts or shit blame it on Colorado what the fuck is there to do in Colorado any way just saying

I have done a shit load of acid and even mixed it with coke once I never did shit like this

Maybe he just had alot of free time if your going to blame it on any drug blame it on the salts or shit blame it on Colorado what the fuck is there to do in Colorado any way just saying

Your small brain obviously can handle it.

He clearly stated maybe he blew his mind, meaning his brain couldnt handle the shock of the drugs.

On another note, it's posssible in every degree.

Takes said drug, and is never the same. Who knows what his crazy ass was experimenting with, maybe even got his hands on some bath salts, and thought everyone in the theatre was zombies or some shit.

Crazy fuck.

That acid sure as fuck hasn't helped your grammar

any way just saying

I was just reading that gun sales in Colorado have spiked and I question the assumption that having more people armed in that cinema would have been a better alternative.

Having armed citizens in the theater is not necessarily a safer option. First off it means that you will simply have more bullets flying. That automatically increases the chances of more people getting shot. Of course you think that an armed citizen will see the shooter and use his weapon to stop him. However, is that citizen going to be a well aimed shot or will he/she start firing randomly in panic, whill he/she be disciplined to move in to a safer firing line where people behind or close to the shooter aren't put in greater danger? Will the citizen be able to correctly identify the shooter? Or will the citizen instead identify another citizen with his/her weapon drawn instead of the shooter? Without a coordinated response would more than one armed citizen complicate the situation raising the chances of the wrong people getting shot?

Without proper training and experience I'm far from convinced that arming the citizenry is an answer to the problem of psycho shooters in the US (and elsewhere).