Shooting at Batman screen in Colorado.

Malin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timothy-McVeigh-300x276.jpg

Look at this smug white mass killer. They put him in a nice dark jumpsuit to make him feel better, didn't surround him by police in public appearances (to show he wasn't dangerous, just misunderstood), and then his excellent lawyer paid for with daddy's money got him off. I think he's doing time in a minimum security mental facility or something.

Oh. Wait a second.

Again, that stupid fucking race preference argument has no bearing in this case. It can hold water in "smaller" instances. Of course the media boogeyman sweeps black on black crime under the rug. Of course there is unfair profiling of minority criminals.

All of this "the media is giving him a pass" hoopla is opinionated bullshit. Please show me where they are forgiving him or suggest he be treated with anything other than the utmost disdain. Please show me where all the media advocates for a not guilty verdict are. Please compare this to the media treatment of nonwhite rampage killers and show me how the search for answers is any different.

Race has NOTHING to do with this.

he looks like a great kid and most people know it. especially because he was studying neuroscinece!!

he will be finnnne.. pay for the lawyer, get 6-8 years in prison and he will be out enjoying camping, repelling, over priced cappuccinos and they rest of what normal white people do. everyone goofs up every now and then, he deserves a second chance.. why waste a smart person in society?

you dudes, especially realism..

if you believe anything about the past 5 or 6 post of mine then you are the easily the most naive, non reading between the lines dipshits to EVER grace the 12oz prophet message board...holy shit! hahahahahahaa

uuuuhhh yeeahhhhhh.....

first he said this..

THAT FUCKING GRAPHIC IS THE MOST RETARDED THING I'VE SEEN RELATING TO THIS CASE

BOO HOO HE HAPPENED TO BE WHITE SO HE WAS PURPOSEFULLY SPARED AND THE MEDIA IS PURPOSEFULLY JERKING HIM OFF

BLACK RAMPAGE KILLERS HAVE BEEN SPARED MULTIPLE TIMES. WHITE RAMPAGE KILLERS HAVE BEEN KILLED MULTIPLE TIMES.

"SUSPECT" IS APPLIED TO ANYONE BEFORE THEY ARE CONVICTED.

HE WAS A PHD STUDENT JUST LIKE TRAYVON MARTIN WAS AN HONOR ROLL STUDENT. OBJECTIVE FACT REPORTING.

NO ONE IS GIVING THIS FUCKING GUY A PASS

RACE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT

FUUUUCCCCCCKKK

/MAD

then i said this..

to bait...

realism is real mad because this white guy is getting preferential treatment.

LOL..

;)

you can read the rest fromt here cunt boy.

this person obviously committed an act of TERRORISM.

because he is an American(white).... this is a "tragic event"

if he was of middle eastern decent, this would be considered a "terrorist attack" on American soil.

shit is fucked up...

its like he is let of the hook ...oh youuuuuuu.....crazy guy!! why did you do that!?

So I'm guessing this was trolling too?

Because if not, you set up a pretty believable foundation for all that shit with your first post in the thread, and you can't be too quick to disregard people arguing against what you were saying, even if it was jokes.

I'm not mad at a good trolling, in fact I love that shit. But if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

i said the past 5 or 6 post ...

about the jump suit, the attorney getting him off, ect.

this fool aint getting off. THATS OBVIOUS

the post quoted above was from early in the thread..

i said he is getting off the hook on the terrorist card..

maybe you should go back and read my defense on that stand.

just to summarize.......... he IS a terrorist if you take base of the word BECAUSE he caused terror and killed innocent people. Does he have a POLITICAL agenda?? we dont know yet.

you HAVE to admit that if he was of middle eastern decent hella people would be super quick to pull that terrorist card. If he was black, he would be a thug. its true..its the way our society is wrongly idealizing mass scale violence by non whites.

in a way im playing devils advocate here. its obvious this is a case of the crazys, staved for attention, ect. but im saying IF..IF he would have been another color they dont think of a mental condition..they think of intention... its human nature in American society... SAD but TRUE!

Yeah, if he was Arabic they'd look for a link to terrorism but that's only because people are conditioned to that response right now and that only makes sense given that the threat is real.

Just because that's the case doesn't make this terror. Second, you keep on using the dictionary term as related to fear. That's your mistake. In relation to law and security the word terrorism is not used in the basic dictionary sense, it has another meaning.

As I said a few pages back and you didn't answer, are bank robbers and home invaders terrorist, given the fear they cause? Was Virginia Tech a terrorist.

IMO no, because they didn't use fear as a weapon, it was a byproduct of their actions.

Anyway, blahdy blah blah.

Pffft:

I know you were talking about your last posts. What I'm saying is since you brought up the "if he wasn't white..." card in your first post in this thread, it wasn't too tough to take you seriously on the rest of it. Once you hit the 6-8 years comment I figured you were having some lulz, though.

Not to mention I have argued with people IRL that seriously believe he is being coddled by the media. That's what sparked my ufurious post.

Never heard of rampage killing case where the intentions haven't been examined. Have you?

I will grant you that there was a lot of terrorism speculation stemming from the Fort Hood incident. But there was still an enormous amount of dissection related to his motives and intentions. The same can be said for Virginia Tech and the Beltway sniper case. And that guy who killed all the people hunting in Wisconsin. Craig Ferguson, too, who is a bit lesser known. None of these shooters were white, and what motivated them was still the number one question. None were pigeonholed as "just" thugs or terrorists.

The media does think of a mental condition in every rampage case I've ever read about or seen covered. Their portrayal of race in cases such as these universally searches for answers, and universally condemns.

Timothy-McVeigh-300x276.jpg

Look at this smug white mass killer. They put him in a nice dark jumpsuit to make him feel better, didn't surround him by police in public appearances (to show he wasn't dangerous, just misunderstood), and then his excellent lawyer paid for with daddy's money got him off. I think he's doing time in a minimum security mental facility or something.

Oh. Wait a second.

Again, that stupid fucking race preference argument has no bearing in this case. It can hold water in "smaller" instances. Of course the media boogeyman sweeps black on black crime under the rug. Of course there is unfair profiling of minority criminals.

All of this "the media is giving him a pass" hoopla is opinionated bullshit. Please show me where they are forgiving him or suggest he be treated with anything other than the utmost disdain. Please show me where all the media advocates for a not guilty verdict are. Please compare this to the media treatment of nonwhite rampage killers and show me how the search for answers is any different.

Race has NOTHING to do with this.

LOLYUSOMADTHO!?

come on bruh. nigga gotta ease up, troll assassinated or not who cares. people are

going to build up whatever they like and not you or anybody else is going to stop em.

all this talk, all the news and the papers, and even this fucking thread is doing nothing but fuel

more crazies around the world to shoot babies in a batman movie premiere.

Is the movie that important that you have to take your kid (who should be at home in bed sleeping) at midnight?

Try not to take me seriously.

I can't believe events like this, that ten years ago people wouldn't dare make jokes about, now start a race of internet pictures to make something funny out of it.

Desensitised.

It proves his credibility.... you have an amazing ability to extrapolate information. Just terrific insight.

It really doesn't take a genius to know that bullets from a AR-15 would shred right through multiple plastic, felt and foam movie theater seats like nothing, thus ricocheting off the floors and/or penetrating the body's of people laying on the floor behind said seats.

liek i said..

they put him in a doctor scrubs to treat him like a reasonable person instead of putting him in a demoralizing blaze orange jump suit.

he looks like...

Mark-Zuckerberg.jpg

had butt baby with

Wait... you were serious about that maroon jumpsuit shit?

I'm gonna take a stab and guess that's just the color of the jump suits they wear in that county's jail.

You know they wear pink in parts of Arizona, right?

You aight, pffffffffft?