Shooting at Batman screen in Colorado.

Malin

In other words, this guy was equipped with exotic gear by someone with connections to military equipment. SWAT clothing, explosives, complex booby-traps... c'mon, this isn't a "lone gunman." This is somebody who was selected for a mission, given equipment to carry it out, then somehow brainwashed into getting it done.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_james_holmes_shooting_false_flag.html#ixzz21PDJ3Rx0

Aaaaaand with that we wave goodbye to your credibility.

Now this is getting interesting!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where you gonna duck for cover? Behind a plastic backed chair?

Behind some other person?

And after some flimsy chair protects you from the firepower of a AR15, what are you gonna do when he just walks up the aisle and shoots you point blank?

I'll bet you'll be wishing some of the dudes he has his back turned to would tackle the motherfucker already.

Laying on the ground would significantly decrease your chance of being hit, especially in a movie theatre where there is typically a steady decline to the floor. And I don't think you get it, he didn't really have his back to anybody, he was standing at the back of the theatre shooting people trying to get out the exit, almost like he had his back to the wall...

You mean what you read on Reddit? Sure guy.

I saw a post on Reddit a dude made where he showed the bullet holes in his T shirt, the bullet holes in his chest & back, and pics of him laying in the gurney in ER.

Can't comment on that because I've never been put in a situation even remotely similar.

would have grabbed the nearest fattest person..

body shield ..fuck yall no remorse...i'll be damned if i dont beat lolipop chainsaw by the end of the month

that natural news link is complete horse shit. I'm fairly certain that if two marginally educated fucknuts like eric harris and dylan klebold can put together such a well planned assault as they did, this college educated asswipe can do the same.

first the amount was $10,000 in weapons and tactical gear, which i thought was overstated, and now its $20,000? who knows, maybe he had been stashing money away for a long time, very few people know what my finances look like even though I'm fairly broke, perhaps his grandmother died and left him money or something equally innocuous.

and as for his behavior not "adding up" ppssshhhhh, watch almost any serial killer program or crime chronicle and the behavior rarely points in the right direction. people are deceptive and crafty, thats all. you tin hat fools are laughable

Laying on the ground would significantly decrease your chance of being hit, especially in a movie theatre where there is typically a steady decline to the floor. And I don't think you get it, he didn't really have his back to anybody, he was standing at the back of the theatre shooting people trying to get out the exit, almost like he had his back to the wall...

No it fucking wouldn't because the seats are raised higher than the seats infront of them therefore you could literally just stand at the bottom infront of the movie screen and shoot every single person in that movie theater right through the seats infront of them that they were trying to hide behind.

I saw a post on Reddit a dude made where he showed the bullet holes in his T shirt, the bullet holes in his chest & back, and pics of him laying in the gurney in ER.

Did it have pics of him rinsing non-existing tear gas out his eyes?

that natural news link is complete horse shit. I'm fairly certain that if two marginally educated fucknuts like eric harris and dylan klebold can put together such a well planned assault as they did, this college educated asswipe can do the same.

first the amount was $10,000 in weapons and tactical gear, which i thought was overstated, and now its $20,000? who knows, maybe he had been stashing money away for a long time, very few people know what my finances look like even though I'm fairly broke, perhaps his grandmother died and left him money or something equally innocuous.

and as for his behavior not "adding up" ppssshhhhh, watch almost any serial killer program or crime chronicle and the behavior rarely points in the right direction. people are deceptive and crafty, thats all. you tin hat fools are laughable

I could be wrong, but didn't Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold raid their fathers closets?

No it fucking wouldn't because the seats are raised higher than the seats infront of them therefore you could literally just stand at the bottom infront of the movie screen and shoot every single person in that movie theater right through the seats infront of them that they were trying to hide behind.

Did it have pics of him rinsing non-existing tear gas out his eyes?

It proves his credibility.... you have an amazing ability to extrapolate information. Just terrific insight.

really though..

these people had been mentally prepared to watch batman in a dark theater.

from prepaid tickets or purchased in line.

to standing in line choosing drink and food.

walking into the theater and the process of finding a perfect seat in a packed area.

sitting down getting comfortable in order to check out from reality for the next few hours to be entertained/disappointed by something they had waited for ,for at least a year and some a whole lifetime.

seriously sitting there watching a larger than life hero/anti-hero on screen and out of no place world war three is enough to put even the most prepared for a violent situation person into disarray..or even a low level of shock.

Kind of skimmed through the past couple pages...

DAO is predictably pissed no one had the clarity of mind to jump at dude blazing rounds into people with heavy weaponry.

This just reminds of when I was in Denver last month and that shooting broke out at the crowded park (made a thread about it).

My two cents is that panic spreads QUICK in a crowd... I don't know if anyone else has been in a similar situation, but the feeling that all of a sudden you have no idea what the fuck is happening makes a lot of people frantic, and it becomes worse when you see everyone else around you having no idea what to do.

I, for some reason, kept cool when everyone else was running away with their heads down.

Bottom line, it's way too easy to say what you would have done if you haven't been in a similar situation.

THAT FUCKING GRAPHIC IS THE MOST RETARDED THING I'VE SEEN RELATING TO THIS CASE

BOO HOO HE HAPPENED TO BE WHITE SO HE WAS PURPOSEFULLY SPARED AND THE MEDIA IS PURPOSEFULLY JERKING HIM OFF

BLACK RAMPAGE KILLERS HAVE BEEN SPARED MULTIPLE TIMES. WHITE RAMPAGE KILLERS HAVE BEEN KILLED MULTIPLE TIMES.

"SUSPECT" IS APPLIED TO ANYONE BEFORE THEY ARE CONVICTED.

HE WAS A PHD STUDENT JUST LIKE TRAYVON MARTIN WAS AN HONOR ROLL STUDENT. OBJECTIVE FACT REPORTING.

NO ONE IS GIVING THIS FUCKING GUY A PASS

RACE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT

FUUUUCCCCCCKKK

/MAD

Tease would OLA his way right out of the theater.

He is not getting preferential treatment, and anyone who thinks so is a fool. People are taking the "black guy shot a store clerk/robbed a white woman, must be in a gang" mentality and trying to attach it to this case. It does not work.

he is getting preferential treatment..they had him in a maroon jumpsuit...

a black man would have been in an orange jumpsuit.

he comes from a good family, clean cut..studied neuroscience, surely its a misunderstanding or even an accident. a good lawyer should be able to handle this for him.

Yeah man, he's white so the law is ganna let him go.

White people never get hemmed up for anything because theyre white.

All white people are rich

All white people NEVER get in trouble with the law

All white people are protected by the government

All white people have perfect lives, parents who love them, and get treated like angels.

Totally brobro.

Get a fucking life you fucking crackers