Shooting at Batman screen in Colorado.

Malin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The press and police should conceal this guys ID[/color]/photos/manifesto if he has one so other crab niggas out for fame stop pulling this shit.

That would just unleash a flood of conspiracy theories[/color].

what possible conspiracy theories could be conceived about this situation? [/color]the guys was a fucking cornball, who went so far as to die his hair red and call himself the joker. who purposefully becomes a ginger?

Lets see... dude walks into movie theater dressed in swat gear and armed with military style weapons and bucks 80 or so people killing 12.

Government hides dudes identity.

If you can't see an avalanche of conspiracy theories coming out of that scenario, espescially in this day and age, then you're a fucking retard.

how is the govt hiding dudes identity? [/color]his face and name have been on the web and tv news hours since late yesterday morning??

no conspiracy here, they're probably only downplaying his identity so as not to give him his undeserved fame and/or protect his family from nuts seeking retribution.

even if they were concocting a conspiracy what the fuck could it possibly be? there was no political/social aspects to this, it wasn't an abortion clinic, none of the victims were senators, and his middle name isn't hussein. don't be a fucking retard

FacePalm_picard.jpg

• Like 1

in your eyes using your examples...

if someone held up a krispy kreme doughnut shop and demanded that doughnuts should be made illegal because they are too high in fat content. is he a terrorist?

he has a political agenda..right?

he is causing terror.. right?

would the media portray him as a nutjob or a terrorist?

you get my point.

Get the facts, bruh. He was posted near the exit and was taking people down as they were trying to flee the theatre, people reacting to their fight or flight instinct. I doubt in the confusion and chaos going on anybody had any time to coordinate a tackle effort against this guy.

The same argument can be hand for people who have conceal and carry permits, which are apparently aplenty in Colorado - why didn't anybody in the theatre have one on them?

And it was two cannisters of tear gas from all the accounts I've read. Tear gas/smoke bomb, same thing man. It makes your eyes sting and its hard to breathe, what difference would it ultimately make.

The fact that you're defending everybody just allowing themselves to be slaughtered just goes to prove my point when I said "what the fuck is wrong with people these days?"

Congrats, you're a pussy just like everyone else.

Your vision of America as being some gun toting old west is comical.

Even if there were people in that theater who had conceal carry permits, most stores and venues have it clearly posted that it's a felony to have a gun on the premises so that legally carried gun would most likely be left in the car.

And every account I read said it was a smoke bomb.

You may have read somewhere that it was tear gas, but in none of the photos or cell phone video of the people leaving the theater or being interviewed by the cops did you see anybody coughing, choking or trying to wash their faces off.

Right, either run directly at the guy in a bulletproof vest with several automatic weapons, or drop down and try to get the fuck out via the interior theater entrance.

It's a no brainer, those spineless faggots should have just charged him, he probably would have only killed about 4 or 5 more people before someone got ahold of him.

in your eyes using your examples...

if someone held up a krispy kreme doughnut shop and demanded that doughnuts should be made illegal because they are too high in fat content. is he a terrorist?

he has a political agenda..right?

he is causing terror.. right?

would the media portray him as a nutjob or a terrorist?

you get my point.

Terror is a tactic.

In your example the person is using terrorism to force the govt to change policy. so yes, he is a terrorist.

That doesn't preclude him from being a nutjob too though. As for how the media would treat him, yeah, sure they would call him a loony, but I'm sure they'd still hand the terror tag on him as well.

I wrote a paper years back arguing that given the currently accepted general definition of terror - use of fear to force the govt to enact a particular policy - that there should be 3 kinds of terror: political terror - using fear to force public policy, financial terror - basically extortion or using fear as a weapon for financial gain, and social/emotional terror - shit like kidnapping some one's kids out of revenge.

I understand that terrorism is politicised and the reason there is no universally agreed term is becasue govts don't want to agree that there is such a thing as state terrorism, otherwise they may be prosecuted with that definition. I also understand that the media are fickle, irrational and unfair (as well as not a source of measured debate and/or analysis). I'm not arguing that.

I'm just arguing that causing fear/terror is not what is generally considered as terrorism. Otherwise all serial killers, mass murderers, pedophiles, armed robbers, home invaders, etc. will also be categorised as terrorists. So then how would you separate your bin Ladens, FARC, Una Bombers, IRA and so on from some one who holds up a bank?

The definition you pose is so broad that it becomes too wide and ambiguous to be any good, it covers most violent criminals. And I'd suggest people who set of explosives in public transport killing hundreds and threaten to kill thousands more and undermine a democratic government deserve much greater attention and sanction than some piece of shit that goes on a one off thrill kill. Can't have the same definition, resource allocation and consequences for two people who's crime and agenda is so radically different. Just doesn't work.

• Like 1

he probably would have only killed about 4 or 5 more people before someone got ahold of him.

My point exactly.

4 or 5 verses 12 dead and 71 wounded.

Dude had a hundred round drum, if he was a better shot there would have been a lot more than 12 killed.

I'm surprised he only killed 12 regardless of his marksmanship or lack thereof.

Even if there were people in that theater who had conceal carry permits, most stores and venues have it clearly posted that it's a felony to have a gun on the premises so that legally carried gun would most likely be left in the car.

here in new york that is pretty much false, no stores or venues have signs posted saying it's a "felony" to carry your legal guns there. it's only unlawful in government buildings and schools, and i think state parks. stores can have policies, but a store policy isn't a state law. there's a dollar movie theater near me that has a "no firearms" sign posted, but that doesn't mean im going to leave my shit in my car just because the theater has a sign.

in my head i like to think i woulda tried to shoot the dude but who knows when it really comes down to the situation. the guy had badass armor on, not like my .380 would do much to it anyway

My point exactly.

4 or 5 verses 12 dead and 71 wounded.

Dude had a hundred round drum, if he was a better shot there would have been a lot more than 12 killed.

I'm surprised he only killed 12 regardless of his marksmanship or lack thereof.

So basically you're saying you would go all Batman The DAOrk Knight on him if you were there?

asiSAl.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand motherfuckers inflating this lunatic's importance/meaning

He shot people in a movie theatre. If I wanted to kill a lot of people and did a brainstorm list of places to do it at...

-School

-Sporting event

-Movie theatre

A dimly lit, practically dark environment, people are relaxed, it is a new movie so it will have a huge draw, all makes sense to me.

What doesnt make sense is heightening this nutjob's enigma

• Like 1

For the record, "suspect" is what is used to describe ANYONE before they are convicted, universally. You can see it on The First 48 whenever they haul in some drug dealer for popping another one, no matter how many fingers are pointed and videos of the crime there are. Whoever made that graphic is probably some white-guilt ridden college kid who is patting himself on the back.

Granted, I'm surprised he didn't dead himself or get killed by police. But it's laughable to just be like, oh, well, since he's white he's completely off the hook and that's why he's still alive.

DIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED...

NO DIS...

WELL IF DIS WERE DA CASE...

Quick, everyone neg me for being a racist.

Yeah, it couldn't be any dumber.

20th hijacker of 911, alive. other 19 hijackers, commonly discussed how educated they were and that they came from well off families. Khalid Sheik Mohammad, alive. Ramsi Yousef, alive. Maj. Nidal Hasan, alive and it was constantly stated that he acted alone and that he was well educated.

IF this guys was a top student that couldn't find work, should they self-censor and omit that information to make themselves look objective?

"They'd say I was a, They say I'm a...."

Who the fuck is 'they'?

The fact that you're defending everybody just allowing themselves to be slaughtered just goes to prove my point when I said "what the fuck is wrong with people these days?"

Congrats, you're a pussy just like everyone else.

Motherfucker please, if you were sitting in a movie theatre and somebody rolled in and pulled this shit your ass would be crying and lying on the floor playing dead. Quit the chest thumping, all on some "that motherfucker is sure glad I wasn't in that theatre!"

Fuck outta here.

Really? I'm not the only one saying that shit, and by all accounts from people who's opinion actually matters Colorado is a state with a high ratio of carry/concealed permits. Those are the numbers, deal with it bro. Also if my "vision of america as some gun toting wild west" is so out to lunch, why is it even legal to own a fully automatic rifle for? what the fuck would you ever possibly need that gun for except to mow down shitloads of people at once? It's your peoples perogative to own these weapons.

And every account I read said it was a smoke bomb.

You may have read somewhere that it was tear gas, but in none of the photos or cell phone video of the people leaving the theater or being interviewed by the cops did you see anybody coughing, choking or trying to wash their faces off.

Well I've been reading first hand accounts from survivors posted to Reddit, and I posted the link on the first page, and that's what they have to say. It's out there, go ahead and read it.

• Like 1

comment updates with everybody flaming each other's race, religion and political views. Murdered victims don't even get to rest in peace. [/size]

And you have fucks like Mclovin laughing at this.

Fuck humanity. Peace will never exist. The good will always finish last. Why do I even try anymore?

Thanks for proving my point everyone. Move on, RIP to those killed there and everywhere else as well.

was the movie even good, anyone who saw it? my sister has tix to see it in IMAX tonight which i'm slightly envious of.

this summer kinda blows dick for blockbuster big ticket movies, I looked last weekend at the listings when the gf and I wanted to go and there was all shit playing. Ted, madea, cartoon bullshit, katy perry bullshit magic mike? gtfo