Shooting at Batman screen in Colorado.

Malin

The world is going to hell. I can't imagine having children right now. Everybody is so full of hate and rage, for no reason. Someone uploaded some footage of this on Youtube and in less then 24 hours it has like 300,000 views and on-the-second comment updates with everybody flaming each other's race, religion and political views. Murdered victims don't even get to rest in peace.

And you have fucks like Mclovin laughing at this.

Fuck humanity. Peace will never exist. The good will always finish last. Why do I even try anymore?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The press and police should conceal this guys ID/photos/manifesto if he has one so other crab niggas out for fame stop pulling this shit.

On a sidenote, can't believe in CO there wasn't at least a few people in that theater holding pistols and concealed carry permits.

I reckon that everyone who carries has a fantasy about being a big hero, whipping out their heater and stopping some evil act, yet somehow it never happens.

WTF...so anybody could walk in from the emergency exits at anytime without paying up front for a ticket, thought those doors could only open from the inside?! Not trying to sound humorous, just sayin...

It sounds like he went into the movie, then left through the exit and propped it open.

That reddit link metronome posted has a ton of info, broken into five threads so far.

"Press conference: AR-15 assault rifle, Remington shotgun, .40 Glock handgun, other 40cal Glock handgun found in the car. 71 people shot, 12 deceased. Holmes set off 2 devices, released smoke or some sort of irritant. Officials are confident he acted alone. Suspect was wearing ballistic helmet, ballistic leggings, groin protecter, tactical gloves, gasmask."

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/31290627/detail.html

Loud music used to lure people to booby-trapped apartment

"According to the 9News broadcast, the booby trap is a bunch of "liter sized pop bottles, believed to be filled with explosive or flammable materials, with wires running between all of them."

"Explosives appear 'very sophisticated' and police could be at scene 'for hours or days,' Aurora police chief says"

I wouldn't be concerned at all taking your family to Colorado. I mean, there is certainly crime in Denver and the surrounding suburbs, but overall I'd say it's a safe place compared to all sorts of cities across the US and the globe.

Edit: I lived in Denver for a year and I wasn't really concerned to be by myself in any part of the city at any time of day. There are a few places that I wouldn't want a wife/girlfriend to be alone at night due to the wiley homeless people, but I'm pretty sure there are those sorts of areas anywhere you go.

Yeah, Denver really doesn't seem that bad. I have lived here my whole life and outside of some widely publicized incidents it seems relatively safe assuming you don't seek out trouble.

The theater this occurred at is about a half mile away from my apartment, and I never felt uncomfortable in the area, the news this morning was shocking.

I wouldn't hesitate to visit.

• Like 1

Existence is competition, if you can't compete you suffer and perish. There is no such thing as fair or right and wrong. Just is or is not, can and can not, did and didn't. It's not pretty, but since when has the world ever been all sweetness and light?

@ Dao - I understand your thinking but dude, until you've been on a two way range you cannot conceive how you would act. Reality is not the same as imagination here. Secondly, explosions and smoke are severely disorientating (why you think SWAT uses concussion grenades and gas?).

You are assuming that as this place is exploding, loud cracks are rapidly popping off and people are running and screaming in fucking chaos you would be able to identify the shooter, determine that there is only one shooter and be able to plot a course across a chaotic landscape to be able to take him down without being shredded in the process. Now add the idea that you have your kids sitting next to you paralysed with fear. You going to just leave them there while you try and run 5 meters across a crazy exploding meat shredding landscape?

Dude, if you can do that and have even 30% chance of succes, you need to change your name to Robocop Superman.

DAO, you were arrested for shooting one person in a movie theater so I dunno man

This is shitty, it was weird to wake up to at 6am.

What pisses me off, though (aside from this nut killing a bunch of people), is now they're like WE ARE TIGHTENING SECURITY AT ALL THEATERS SHOWING THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Post 9/11 paranoia to the fullest and most ridiculous extent...

• Like 1

this person obviously committed an act of TERRORISM.

because he is an American(white).... this is a "tragic event"

if he was of middle eastern decent, this would be considered a "terrorist attack" on American soil.

shit is fucked up...

its like he is let of the hook ...oh youuuuuuu.....crazy guy!! why did you do that!?

I see your point, but I think it's overly cynical.

Timothy McVeigh and Ted Kaczynski, to name just a couple, are both white Americans who are universally accepted as terrorists. That label is usually attached to people with political motives. They are keeping this guy's motivations under wraps to minimize publicity. I wouldn't say he's being let off the hook.

Granted, things are are much more stereotyped post 9/11. Yes, you would have media blowhards and hicks harping about terrorists if the shooter was middle eastern, but most people would consider it exactly what it's being lauded as--a tragic event--regardless of the shooter's race.

I still think beefing up security at other showings is stupid.

this person obviously committed an act of TERRORISM.

because he is an American(white).... this is a "tragic event"

if he was of middle eastern decent, this would be considered a "terrorist attack" on American soil.

shit is fucked up...

its like he is let of the hook ...oh youuuuuuu.....crazy guy!! why did you do that!?

I dont know if you're a minority or a bleeding heart, but I find your stand point hilarious, and delusional.

The whole notion of ''he's white so he gets a pass'' is farcical, how exactly is he getting off?

He will spend the rest of his breathing days in a 5x5 cell in the middle of nowhere until he rots, and more than likely he'll be put to death.

Neither of those options seem to be a pass to me.

As far as it being an act of terrorism, as Real said an act of terror involves a political agenda and the perpetrator carries out an act that will cause fear in hopes that demands are made or a point gets across.

This nutjob might of had somekind of twisted manifesto or ''movement'' in his head, but I highly doubt it. Seems to be another case of a fucking lunatic that can't handle life(even though he was set the fuck up, poor little bitch) and took out his angst, frustration and depression on what he saw as ''the world/society.''

Here in VA, in case you were under a rock or have forgotten, the largest death toll in an America school shooting took place in 07, and the culprit was a fucking gook. No one made it about race, terrorism, or any of that silly nonsense. They took it for what it was, a fucking loser with guns taking out his failures on innocent people he knew couldn't fight back.

And why for fucks sake would anyone think that a person of Middle Eastern decent planning an attack in a ''White'' country would be an act of terrorism? :rolleyes:

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-world/uk-terror-plot-foiled-after-couple-fought-20120720-22di9.html

Nigga you dumb.

This dude was gas masked up, in full swat gear, had an assault rifle and launched tear gas into the crowd.

That's how he was able to just "buck on people"

You're telling me you would just blindly bullrush a dude with an assault rifle when you can't see and barely breathe? Not even you're that stupid.

So dude in a gas mask and a gun can't be bum rushed and tackled to the ground?

It's called fight or flight, if there's nowhere to run and you just cower and allow yourself and whoever you're there with to get shot along with everybody else in the movie theater, then you get what you deserve.

And it was a fucking smoke bomb not teargas, jackass.