Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Malin

Shooting at Batman screen in Colorado.

in no way do i support this but i seems that this happens about every 6 months in the U.S. and abroad ...maybe this is the universe tiring to thin the herd so to speak.... If life is a game of inches then so must the annihilation of a specie...0.02

I don't understand how one dude can walk into a packed movie theater, walk up and down the aisles just bucking on people, and walk out without multiple people tackling the dude.

There's really nowhere to run, so in a packed movie theater on opening night there had to have been grown ass men within feet if not inches of every step this guy took.

The fuck is wrong with people these days?

1230403012448.JPEG

RIP

• Like 1

The world is going to hell. I can't imagine having children right now. Everybody is so full of hate and rage, for no reason. Someone uploaded some footage of this on Youtube and in less then 24 hours it has like 300,000 views and on-the-second comment updates with everybody flaming each other's race, religion and political views. Murdered victims don't even get to rest in peace.

And you have fucks like Mclovin laughing at this.

Fuck humanity. Peace will never exist. The good will always finish last. Why do I even try anymore?

I don't mean to sound so negative, it's just hard to not turn on any type of media without hearing horrible shit happen. It's depressing. And I thought I was having a bad day.

The press and police should conceal this guys ID/photos/manifesto if he has one so other crab niggas out for fame stop pulling this shit.

On a sidenote, can't believe in CO there wasn't at least a few people in that theater holding pistols and concealed carry permits.

I reckon that everyone who carries has a fantasy about being a big hero, whipping out their heater and stopping some evil act, yet somehow it never happens.

The media thrives on fear. Negativity .. Bad shit happening. Lots of good shit happening but it is only the bullshit and drama that people feed off of

Onion news gets it..

WTF...so anybody could walk in from the emergency exits at anytime without paying up front for a ticket, thought those doors could only open from the inside?! Not trying to sound humorous, just sayin...

:confused:

• Like 1

WTF...so anybody could walk in from the emergency exits at anytime without paying up front for a ticket, thought those doors could only open from the inside?! Not trying to sound humorous, just sayin...

It sounds like he went into the movie, then left through the exit and propped it open.

That reddit link metronome posted has a ton of info, broken into five threads so far.

"Press conference: AR-15 assault rifle, Remington shotgun, .40 Glock handgun, other 40cal Glock handgun found in the car. 71 people shot, 12 deceased. Holmes set off 2 devices, released smoke or some sort of irritant. Officials are confident he acted alone. Suspect was wearing ballistic helmet, ballistic leggings, groin protecter, tactical gloves, gasmask."

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/31290627/detail.html

Loud music used to lure people to booby-trapped apartment

"According to the 9News broadcast, the booby trap is a bunch of "liter sized pop bottles, believed to be filled with explosive or flammable materials, with wires running between all of them."

"Explosives appear 'very sophisticated' and police could be at scene 'for hours or days,' Aurora police chief says"

So, people are telling me this is a 'random maniac' - we don't really get that here. Should I be worried to take my family to Colorado? I thought that was safe as houses, even though it is a touch to the left?

I wouldn't be concerned at all taking your family to Colorado. I mean, there is certainly crime in Denver and the surrounding suburbs, but overall I'd say it's a safe place compared to all sorts of cities across the US and the globe.

Edit: I lived in Denver for a year and I wasn't really concerned to be by myself in any part of the city at any time of day. There are a few places that I wouldn't want a wife/girlfriend to be alone at night due to the wiley homeless people, but I'm pretty sure there are those sorts of areas anywhere you go.

Yeah, Denver really doesn't seem that bad. I have lived here my whole life and outside of some widely publicized incidents it seems relatively safe assuming you don't seek out trouble.

The theater this occurred at is about a half mile away from my apartment, and I never felt uncomfortable in the area, the news this morning was shocking.

I wouldn't hesitate to visit.

• Like 1

Wasn't purposely jackin' this thread. But thanks for the input.

Terrible what occurred. Hopefully it doesn't ever happen again.

to that depressed guy, just remember that everything happens for a reason, niggas come, niggas go, it is what it is, you cant dwell on it

Existence is competition, if you can't compete you suffer and perish. There is no such thing as fair or right and wrong. Just is or is not, can and can not, did and didn't. It's not pretty, but since when has the world ever been all sweetness and light?

@ Dao - I understand your thinking but dude, until you've been on a two way range you cannot conceive how you would act. Reality is not the same as imagination here. Secondly, explosions and smoke are severely disorientating (why you think SWAT uses concussion grenades and gas?).

You are assuming that as this place is exploding, loud cracks are rapidly popping off and people are running and screaming in fucking chaos you would be able to identify the shooter, determine that there is only one shooter and be able to plot a course across a chaotic landscape to be able to take him down without being shredded in the process. Now add the idea that you have your kids sitting next to you paralysed with fear. You going to just leave them there while you try and run 5 meters across a crazy exploding meat shredding landscape?

Dude, if you can do that and have even 30% chance of succes, you need to change your name to Robocop Superman.

DAO, you were arrested for shooting one person in a movie theater so I dunno man

This is shitty, it was weird to wake up to at 6am.

What pisses me off, though (aside from this nut killing a bunch of people), is now they're like WE ARE TIGHTENING SECURITY AT ALL THEATERS SHOWING THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Post 9/11 paranoia to the fullest and most ridiculous extent...

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now