THE BANKSY THREAD

Guest NATO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
Originally posted by crazeeb0b

Banksy also has a book out, which is sort of his website in print with a bit more text. All very good.

What I like about Banksy the most is that if you were to show his stuff to someone who doesn't like graffiti, they will probably like Banksy, which opens the door to them liking other graf.. It's good to use him to convert people.

GATEWAY DRUG!!!drunk.gif

Guest newyuckshity

i never herd of him before but his shit gots flava.

"is this art or dangerous propaganda"

Guest NATO
  • 2 weeks later...

i'm well into Banksy's stuff, he put up a few monkey stencils and others where i am...an interview in Lodown magazine shows him at work...broad daylight, on a busy street and he just gets busy with a huge stencil...i totally recommend his book, good quotes and stuff, it's only like a thick passport kind of size but well worth getting, in the US i think you can maybe get it from www.akpress.org

another stencil graffiti artist i like is Miss Tic from Paris, but her stuff is nothing like Banksy, more arty rather than political

• 4 weeks later...

this guy...inspires me to take my graff to levels that im not at right now...i have nothing but repsect for banksy...hes one of my favorite.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest big PERM
Originally posted by fatnigg

all this shit is very fukn gay

did you know that big dicks in your ass is bad for your health,just a little advice.....

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

If anybody has flicks of the Banksy show that was here during the Golden Jubilee, please post them. Great time, great weather, and a car painted like a giant Union Jack full of beer. [/b]

i was there, you weren't that american that opened my beer with a leatherman were you?

Archived