Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bojangles

Save Lennox (To be executed at 2am EST)

http://savelennox.co.uk/

Hey guys, this is Bojangles' wife. He's here next to me and allowed me to use the forum to put out a message that I feel is important and he agrees on.

I am very sad for a dog that I don't even know, who after two long years in Belfast police custody is going to be killed because he "looks" like he is from the Dangerous Breed List. RIP Lennox :(

Breed Specific Laws are so wrong in so many ways, and the ignorance of lawmakers makes me sick.

http://positively.com/2012/07/10/victoria-discusses-lennox-on-hln/

Official Statement From Lennox’s Family:

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all again for your messages of support. We are sorry to say at the present time Belfast city council seem to be intent on killing our boy. Despite previous assurances otherwise, we have been denied the opportunity to say goodbye. We have also been told that we cannot collect his body and bring Len home. We have been informed however that we will receive “some” ashes in the mail.

He is scheduled to be murdered at 2 a.m. Eastern Time.

Probably deserved it... Sike

Email that bitched... And all staffed the link.

Cunts.

Warner, Elektra, Atlantic equals WEA

Instead of fighting them why don't you go free Mumia

krs-one-300x200.jpg

even the damn president of northern ireland, who is a dog lover, could get them to stop

they were bloodthirsty, for some reason. RIP Lennox. many people did try for him.

i hope BSL is overturned. they just ruled pibbles 'inherently dangerous' by one single judge's decree in my state. people are going nuts about it but his decision is so damn binding the only way to stop it is a law banning BSL.. really sucks. obviously the shelters are now overflowing with dogs that will not be adopted out. another reason to hate people.

that krs1 photo........

creeps me out

Warner, Elektra, Atlantic equals WEA

Instead of fighting them why don't you go free Mumia

immortal_technique_2053290.jpg

free the mumia, donate on my paypal for suboxone refill.

ws6x2.jpg

People are retarded and can't seem to grasp that it's the way dogs are brought up that makes them shitty. /obvious

What would rule is if a licensing exam was implemented to have children. /unrelated

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now