Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fox Mulder

Summer 2010 Benching Part 1 - 100+

I know it's been a long time. Still out there benching just haven't had the chance to make a post, so this will be part 1 of 2 or maybe 3. I got tons of shit to post. If you want hi-res of anything pm me.

007Kerse.jpg

006Korwe.jpg

005Hindue-1.jpg

004Eye.jpg

003Suey.jpg

002Antes.jpg

001Pubek2ler.jpg

031Freek.jpg

030Theme.jpg

029Phone.jpg

028Moist.jpg

027Daze.jpg

026Wolf.jpg

025WadeFrye.jpg

024Cedar.jpg

023Unknown.jpg

022Eatr.jpg

021Jay.jpg

020FEC.jpg

019Sicr.jpg

081Grone.jpg

080Kamit.jpg

103Snake.jpg

I wasn't paying attention when I was walking and I saw something out of the corner of my eye strike at me. I jumped to the side and it came literally 1-2 inches from getting my leg.

• Like 2

Yeah I'm not sure if this was a cotton mouth or what. I know most of them are brown but i;ve read some can be black. I've also read that a non poisonous snake will try to run instead of bite and this one didn't run. It tried to strike 3 or 4 times but it was the first one that almost got me. It also raised up and was holding it's mouth open.

Good to see you posting again.

General rule, venomous snakes have a triangular shape to their head, nonvenomous are more rounded.

Good to see you posting again.

General rule, venomous snakes have a triangular shape to their head, nonvenomous are more rounded.

That might be true for your general area, but it's highly untrue for majority of the snakes throughout the US . And good post Fox, think you meant 2012 in the name though. See you soon.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this