What happened last night?

injury

Not tonight, i know what's happening tonight ... drawing shit.

I come back this morning and find the following scene unfolded before me ... what depraved shit do yall think happened with my roommate last night while i was gone?

Hints: A girl (girl A) lives across the hall, she's from poland and loud and just awful ... unfuckwitable. Roomate is hawaiian and half brown half white ... hates girl A.however her friend (girl B ) came last night to visit and i dont know what happened ... i was out of town doing cool shit, namely banging a thick white girl, so i dont know what happened.

first thing i saw when i came in ... vacant designer iphone case with a hotel keycard tucked in.

02c68107.jpg

Next up, an uncapped tube of toothpaste.

60b4f705.jpg

I move over to the kitchen and theres an empty icebox full of water, scissors, and roomates graduation plates that he picked up on sale ... noones graduating anytime soon.

c171b756.jpg

Moving to the living room, the roomate has a DSLR that he never uses. It's hangin out here.

66caad40.jpg

Side table: stank ass orange juice and my roomates macbook and some other shit.

8cd89f1f.jpg

finally ... empty fifth of vodka, sean paul CD.

99d987df.jpg

what the fuck happened that i missed out on? inj cant figure it out ... :huh:

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

looks like nothing happened. Your roommate brushed his teeth in the kitchen, took out his camera to show the girl to be cool. Sean Paul explains that his taste in music is behind about 6 years. He eats off the happy graduation plate to relive his glory days in high school?