where do you see graff in 20 years?

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by serpent of the light

speaking of which, right after 9/11 i found this pic in a newspaper of hundreds of airplanes just lined up in the mojave desert, since flights were down and they were just like parked for storage or whatever. i wanted to road trip to that spot and hit airplanes, it would rule

i'm sure the national guard was keeping an eye on them.

Originally posted by NOVAGIRL

yeah but it will still be illegal and there would be a great divide between the safe sprayin folk and those creepin...(costal warring tribes like gansta rap?)

i see the future of graf on train obviously...but i also see the future on the highways via semitrucks and containers especially...the future of graf will be about transportation cause the buff is always close behind...

what would the world be like if graf was okaleedokalee? what would kids do instead?

keep on painting with the occasion armed robbery.

Guest jeff123456

GRAFF

IN 20 YEARS THERE WONT BE GRAFFITI... WITH ALL THOSE CRAZY CHEMICALS THEY HAVE TO REMOVE SHIT AND PPL ARE STARTING TO GET PISSED OFF WITH GRAFF.... SO IN 20 YRS ILL BET ANYONE THAT THERE WILL BE VERY VERY LITTLE GRAFF...

PEACE

in 20 yrs bombing will be close to dead due to harsher penalties and surveilence, and spraypaint will be close to impossible to get.. but therll still be an underground scene in abandoned warehouses and such.. secret spots that noone knows about except the writers, and theyll be killing shit there.. stylewise i see someone coming out with a completely original style and just fucking making everyone else shit their pants, and peicing will go in new directions because of him. of course, maybe im just being optimistic :o

In 20 years..lets see...there will be cameras everywhere. racking will be almost extinct...graff may go to space, spray paint will be bought with a license. the first holographic illegal piece will be done. we might have barcodes and chips in us for global tracking...fr8s will be almost all double stacks..if vehicular levitaion is invented..the rail will be dug up for more space. we might even be extenct due to masspopulations/ polution/nuclear war/outer space projectiles. anythings possible,..it's more of a guess or a strain to think what will happen. If cave men never figured out how to write on walls, where would we be now?

lol

Actually in 20 years if space travel is the fastest then the airplane would become the new short fly fast way of transportation, like how the airplane replaced the train. Spacetravel would replace airplanes which would make airplanes easy to hit, because it would be the new subway.

to be honest I dont think there will be any drastic differences. Better security (cheaper cameras and whatnot), harsher penalties, cops who know a little more about whats going on. But all that considered, walls will be painted, windows will be etched, scratched, and otherwise engraved, trains (freight and passenger) will still be painted, and hopefully there will be a decent sized shipping container scene (worldwide play!). Graff will always be here...you think anybody who wrote back in 89 in nyc as the trains died had bright hopes for the future? probably not...but its bigger than ever now.

unfortunately in twenty years the outcome will not be good. graffiti however, will not be dead. a good point was brought up by ese, when the subways were terminated (to a point) nyc thought it was the end. over a decade later graff is still here as it will always be.

i see graff in twenty years as being ridiculously harder to do than nowadays. even within the last 5-6 years i can see that in my area it has become a lot harder to bomb. the task force in the future will be even more out of hand than it already is...search warrents will be given out with even more leniency than even now, and camera's will be on every street corner taping our every move from when we set foot outside of our houses. ok....that might not happen within 20 years but some changes for the worse will occur.

Guest --zeSto--

writing with crop dusters on the desert,

or anything so big that the people in space can look down and say...

"my that kids sure has ups"

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by ef one

big war between the artists and the government. hopefully we win

we wont!

It's time to go underground again.

i c clean streets mo pigs with mo power i think that graffiti will finally be called "real art"

like it'll be on everything but walls ,trains, n stuff u can write on it'll be on more shirts, tv aids,viedos, etc...

or who knows maybe it'll die out i hope not

Archived