9th circle of hell, now outside your front door...

!@#$%

If you work from home or have another reason to be sitting down for a long period of time, fill up two relatively large bowls or pans with a couple inches of ice water and plunge your feet into them. You might look like a nut to your significant other or roommate, but if you have icy water up to your ankles or so it will cool your circulation and thus your body. You can do it for your wrists/hands too, but then you can't do other cool shit like eating popsicles or drinking chilly beer, and your fingers will get wrinkled.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw a climate scientist on the news, he corrected a statement i made above..

apparently record highs are outpacing record lows eleven to one. so i guess we should all expect this.

Realism that's a pretty good idea.

cooling the body's core temp down helps a lot. i take a cold shower before bed. and aside from putting cold water on the back of your neck, rinsing your forearms up to the crook of your elbow is good too.

• Like 1

Yesterday in PHX it was cool & cloudy.

There was light rain for a couple hours, just long enough for me to get drunk and float around in my pool wearing only what God sent me into the World with.

The rain was cold, the breeze was strong and cool, and my pool was 86 degrees.

felt good man.