9th circle of hell, now outside your front door...

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went for a 3hr hike in 46ºC (114ºF) weather a month ago. There were natural springs that we dipped into and I could feel my core temperature drop. There were a few moments after I ran out of water that I felt my heart beat erratically. Not my best life decision.

^i painted a wall yesterday on a ladder in almost direct sunlight.

ugh.

southern hemi will get it this coming summer i'm sure.

didn't oz have a nasty heat wave a drought in the past few years?

and pfffftt .. what can i say but pfffttt

i was just there, and it was hilarious to see people in winter coats one day

then naked at the gay pride parade the next. 'winter' in brazil is like 'winter' in florida.

my poor dogs though. i'd like to take them swimming but they don't really like swimming.

dog people

Are fridges airtight or could you shut the door on doggy and let him cool off?

London weather is really crap as usual. Fucking, mid june and basically only rocking shorts because of what the calender says. What a let down, rainy as shit, and when its sunny it is like 21c. Ehhh

"NO IT'S NOT 106 DEGREES ON THE EAST COAST,

THAT'S THE LIBERAL MEDIA LYING TO YOU!!!

NOBODY DIES FROM HEAT STROKE!

NO, THE POLAR ICE CAPS ARE NOT MELTING!

THESE ARE ALL LIES FED TO YOU BY THE LIBERAL MEDIA

AND THEIR FASCIST AGENDA!!!

GLOBAL WARMING DOES NOT EXIST!!!"

rush.jpg

in kenmore new york right now.... its fuckin cool as hell and im bout to eat a true philly cheesesteak sitting on a porch whatching women with burqas and fat asses walk down the street.

then put thai peanut sauce on the other one i bought.

bcuz makes me giggle everytime i see it on a wall

Shit was 109.8 day before yesterday...

ain't trying to hear that 105 bullshit

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Nashville set an all-time record with a high temperature Friday of 109, breaking the old record by 2 degrees.

Sam Herron of the National Weather Service said the mark reached at 3:14 p.m. shattered the previous standard of 107 on July 27-28, 1952. It was the hottest temperature in Nashville in 141 years of record keeping.

philly cheesesteaks are waaaay overrated.. only good part was the fucking amarosso (sp) bun roll thing

2/10 would not eat again unless it was free

63 degrees in kenmore ny...... god i have missed black girls and spandex pants rocking big hoop earings

well, i think i'm finally giving in for my pups.

i saw that the projected high this coming saturday is 105º and it's only the beginning of july.

i am taking my parent's old air conditioner on wednesday

if it fits in the window, after 30 odd years i'll have air conditioning.

damn i love those dogs.

long story:

i think it fucks with my respiration

something about the compressed air makes my throat hurt, and the temperature flux (it's very bad at work, where various labs are different temps and some areas are hot and others are frigid) that seems to make my chest hurt

also, just like in winter, i like to feel the season

if i wanted it to be 70 year round, i'd move to SF.

then there is the whole thing about expense and energy usage and how pathetic people have become that they can't survive in temperatures we managed to evolve in

short story:

i don't want to pay for something i don't really care about

long story:

i think it fucks with my respiration

something about the compressed air makes my throat hurt, and the temperature flux (it's very bad at work, where various labs are different temps and some areas are hot and others are frigid) that seems to make my chest hurt

also, just like in winter, i like to feel the season

if i wanted it to be 70 year round, i'd move to SF.

then there is the whole thing about expense and energy usage and how pathetic people have become that they can't survive in temperatures we managed to evolve in

short story:

i don't want to pay for something i don't really care about

AC dries my sinuses out....that might sound like a good thing but it really isn't. And SF is not 70 year round....that's San Diego. We're more like 60 year round. With fog.

Anyway....sun's out, and it's 67 right now in East Oakland. Time to go to Fruitvale for a taco and to pick up some winos.

tacos.jpg

7831_35.JPG]

pfft i had no idea you were there.

have you made the move?

i was in sampa june 9-11

before that i was in BA-->MVD-->Iguacu

then after i went to Rio for a couple days. traveled june 3-14.

i so want to go back. Anarkia Boladona has some of my stuff in a show she's doing. wish i could make it to that... i loved it. brazil is def one of my favorite places. i'd really like to go to Florianopolis. and of course Carnival.

From June 25 to July 1, some 2,171 record temperatures were either broken or matched, the NOAA said. For the 30 days of June, that number rose to 3,215.

Five states had more than 100 record temperatures broken in June. Texas had 237 records broken, followed by Colorado (226), Kansas (164), Missouri (126), and Arkansas (115).

for every 'low' record that is broken, TWO 'high' records are broken

so we are trending upward, and quickly.

meh, it obviously is only weather.

deadly, killer weather muahahahaaaaaa

paranoia-792.jpg