Dear OONTZ

Crocodile Tears

When the Fast and Furious story broke it got little to no coverage. The congressional hearings and Obama invoking executive privilege to save Holders ass did get covered. The level of coverage does not equate to the level of attention it garners. To believe that the ATF actually thought that it could "track" weapons once they crossed the border is a leap of blind faith that I'm not willing to make. The pending economic collapse has been covered but the average 'Merican is more worried about Lindsay Lohans next meltdown.

This shit has been getting coverage ever since it lead to that border patrol agent getting killed by one of the guns a couple years ago.

In the main stream media.

You just don't watch the news like that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That graph does not add anything to your argument and takes nothing away from my link.

If I learned anything from ch0 I learned entering into any dialogue with you or even reading the things you post is purely moot. From beginning to end. You have the ability to cancel yourself out and have no idea you've done so, like a zombie that does not know he is dead.

It clearly shows that only 12.6% of the population are black.

What it doesn't show is what percent of that percentage are even registered voters.

Being as black people are a lot more likely to be convicted felons in modern day America, combined with the fact that they're also a lot less likely to be motivated to even bother registering to vote, that graph actually does take a lot away from your point that the black vote somehow swayed the election.

But if there's anything I've learned from arguing with you nit-wits on here it's that I could go on for days with statistical charts on demographics and links to scientific proof of the evolution of whales and dolphins and you flaming bag of fucktards will still resort to "DOGWHALEWOLFDOLPHIN!!!" with pics of the boul who shot some dude in a movie theater talking bout "he's from Philly!!! that's fucking DAO!!!!" even though it's clearly doccumented through the anals of 12oz that I was already living in Texas when that shit happened and posting on 12oz while dude was locked the fuck up.

SMFH

• Like 1

Hilary would have been about a thousand times better. Go ahead and let the sexist jokes rip, Obama was not nearly experienced enough for the position and he has proven that.

If Hillary had won, you people would be saying she won because she's a woman.

Nobody expected either of them to win because one of them was black and the other a woman.

But now that one of them won, you hindsight motherfuckers are saying that they won for the same exact reason that you would have said cost them the election had it gone the other way.

Also, this:

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2101745_2102133_2102330-1,00.html

"The President was at all times presidential," he says. "I would contend he was the smartest guy in the room. He had leadership skills we'd expect from a guy who had 35 years in the military."

Hilary would have been about a thousand times better. Go ahead and let the sexist jokes rip, Obama was not nearly experienced enough for the position and he has proven that.

Not directed at you, DAO, politically we're probably pretty similar (except on some social issues I'd guess). Just a dash of opinion.

Well this was fun. Channel Zero lookin' like Crossfire in this thread.

I just wanted to know if there were any satellite theories or if anyone else was with me. I hoped politics wouldn't be relevant but shit has a life of its own.

I hoped politics wouldn't be relevant but shit has a life of its own.

Politics is way more relevant now than it's ever been in the history of this country.

If you were hoping it wasn't, then you were sadly mistaken.

Hate on Obama all you want, but take a long hard look at the fucking douchebag who's actually got a good chance of taking his job.

And try to imagine what him and his Bush on a steady diet of steroids and lead paint chips policies would do to our country.

Especially at a time like this.

If Hillary had won, you people would be saying she won because she's a woman.

Nobody expected either of them to win because one of them was black and the other a woman.

But now that one of them won, you hindsight motherfuckers are saying that they won for the same exact reason that you would have said cost them the election had it gone the other way.

Also, this:

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2101745_2102133_2102330-1,00.html

"The President was at all times presidential," he says. "I would contend he was the smartest guy in the room. He had leadership skills we'd expect from a guy who had 35 years in the military."

I never said anything about Obama winning for being black, yet you lump me in with that crowd.

I never supported him as my favored candidate in the Democratic primaries, so had Hillary won, regardless of the job she did, there is no way I would have pined for Obama. Yet you lump me in with the hindsight crowd.

As long as we're lumping people in with crowds, I'm willing to bet that had Hillary won, you would be blindly defending her every action, simply because she "plays for your team." You are the epitome of a liberal pundit, and people like you are just as annoying as your Republican counterparts to talk about politics with, even if I do tend to agree more.

You would also benefit from understanding that just because I am not Obama's number one fan, that does not mean I will vote for Romney.

Sorry about this, Croc. Tried to be relevant in most of my other post. I'll taper off the politics...

Politics is way more relevant now than it's ever been in the history of this country.

If you were hoping it wasn't, then you were sadly mistaken.

Hate on Obama all you want, but take a long hard look at the fucking douchebag who's actually got a good chance of taking his job.

And try to imagine what him and his Bush on a steady diet of steroids and lead paint chips policies would do to our country.

Especially at a time like this.

I voted for Obama, and i'm going to vote for him again.

I just wanted an opinion thread, not some political back and forth, If i wanted that I'd watch hardball or some bullshit on span. I refuse to get political, bc its so cyclical it hardly goes anywhere. hum hum hum.

I never said anything about Obama winning for being black, yet you lump me in with that crowd.

I never supported him as my favored candidate in the Democratic primaries, so had Hillary won, regardless of the job she did, there is no way I would have pined for Obama. Yet you lump me in with the hindsight crowd.

As long as we're lumping people in with crowds, I'm willing to bet that had Hillary won, you would be blindly defending her every action, simply because she "plays for your team." You are the epitome of a liberal pundit, and people like you are just as annoying as your Republican counterparts to talk about politics with, even if I do tend to agree more.

You would also benefit from understanding that just because I am not Obama's number one fan, that does not mean I will vote for Romney.

Sorry about this, Croc. Tried to be relevant in most of my other post. I'll taper off the politics...

You're right, you didn't. And I did lump you in. Probably due to the rest of the shit you said in that post.

My bad for lumping you in, bro. But these dipshits would be saying similar shit if Hillary won.

And since when am I known for blindly defending anybody?

"You are the epitome of a liberal pundit"

^Do I need to post pics of my guns?

"people like you are just as annoying as your Republican counterparts to talk about politics with, even if I do tend to agree more."

^Maybe you agree more because there actually is HUGE difference.

Left wing pundits might occasionally spin to get a point across, but rarely if ever lie.

Right wing pundits literally lie like it's their fucking religion.

And a good portion if not the vast majority of their audience knows they're lying, and cheers them on for it.

• Like 1

I voted for Obama, and i'm going to vote for him again.

I just wanted an opinion thread, not some political back and forth, If i wanted that I'd watch hardball or some bullshit on span. I refuse to get political, bc its so cyclical it hardly goes anywhere. hum hum hum.

So then you're so cynical that you had to spout your cynicism of how cynical you are, then retreat from said cynicism and refuse to get cynical because cynicism is just so cynical?

My bad, bro.

I was feeling your original post though.

Oh well, thread is off track now so might was well keep it rolling.

@ DAO - why would you think politics is more important now for the US than during the revolution, the Civil War, WWI, the Depression, WWII or the height of the Cold War? I'd say the US has some interesting times ahead of it with the rise of the Asia-Pacific but shit, compared to the country's history I'd say times are pretty sweet right now.

Well, except for the entertainment industry, according to the original poster.

this thread confused the fuck outta me, im in channel zero right???

nowadays everyone just wants to be famous, they don't give a fuck about how or the quality just famous. well that is how it seems. Like with music, people used to care about that, want to be a great band or whatever, but now they just want to pander the the fucking moronic bullshit that people have been forcefed that they should want.

Oh well, thread is off track now so might was well keep it rolling.

@ DAO - why would you think politics is more important now for the US than during the revolution, the Civil War, WWI, the Depression, WWII or the height of the Cold War? I'd say the US has some interesting times ahead of it with the rise of the Asia-Pacific but shit, compared to the country's history I'd say times are pretty sweet right now.

Well, except for the entertainment industry, according to the original poster.

I don't think the American electorate has ever been this polarized.

Or at least not since the Civil War.

By "electorate", I mean the people who actually give a shit and vote.

It's not even that half of America are a bunch of Fox news watching, right wing, brainwashed retards hell bent on destroying any social progress this country has ever made and sending us back to the 19th century.

It's just that all of them actually vote whereas most people don't.

And so now we have a hijacked congress, and a poster-child for the unregulated corporate greed machine that has ransacked our economy running for president to show for it.

We're following in the same footsteps as every other empire that has fallen.

The right wing of this country has depleted our economy through a combination of wars for global conquest, while simultaneously cutting taxes on the rich who use said tax cuts to build factories in China thus exporting American jobs.

And our hijacked congress and Romney are straight up PROMISING to re-continue on that path.

And their solution to the financial hole that their war mongering and overzealous military spending has gotten us into is to blame it on the working class and eliminate any and all social programs and infrastructure spending while making absolutely no cuts at all to the pentagon and the military industrial complex that is the main cause of the federal deficit to begin with.

If Romney becomes president, this recession we're slowly coming out of will reverse and send us into another great depression.

We'll become a third world country while maintaining the largest military in the world.

And maybe that's their agenda. De-fund education while shipping all the blue collar jobs overseas to basically starve the working class into having no other choice than to join the military?

That's why I think politics now is more important or consequential than it ever has been.

• Like 1