Taking a Dump in public

vanfullofretards

Slow news day folks  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm lactose intolerant and went to public high school, so there is no public bathroom worse than what I already went through

*EDIT

Including Jail - at least the stalls got cleaned there

Also I have shit on the side of the interstate...

JAIL CHANGED MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER I CAN POOP IN FRONT OF OTHERS

I CAN TELL U R A FAG BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T MASTERED THE ART OF JAIL ZEN SHITTING

Zero interest in going to jail or being able to shit while someone else watches.

why does everyone think people just sit in a cell and stare at whichever one is shitting . LOLOLOL.

I put a shitload (pun intended) of toilet paper in the toilet itself, so when i poo the turd has a cushion, because when i don't do this. The toilet water splashes back up all over my butthole and nuts. The worst. God knows what kind of gross bacteria is lingering in the toilet, and now just got on my nuts.

poop shoot - i see you lurking

opinions?

when i was a kid i used to hate shitting in public, but around the time i turned 12 or 13 i started pushing out some monstrous bangers that had a hard time flushing down the shitter at home (which was pretty robust) and caused some unfortunate situations

for example i remember visiting my grandparents who i didn't see but once a year and shitting upon arrival (because, cross country flight, and of course i wasn't about to shit in the airport or the plane) and later on the toilet wouldn't flush and grandpops had to work some magic with a wire hanger to get it unclogged and he pulls me aside and gives me the business, "that was a huge shit - that didn't HURT?"

so i began to embrace shitting in public to avoid clogging my toilet or other peoples'now that i'm older and eat a more well-rounded diet, the giant sausage loaves aren't much of an issue anymore, but i'm at peace shitting anywhere, as long as the seat is clean and dry.

• Like 2

this great symmetry, by the way

I put a shitload (pun intended) of toilet paper in the toilet itself, so when i poo the turd has a cushion, because when i don't do this. The toilet water splashes back up all over my butthole and nuts. The worst. God knows what kind of gross bacteria is lingering in the toilet, and now just got on my nuts.

princesses

toilet water is clean BTW. splashback is clean water. i always thought it was refreshing

not necessarily.

you ever leave racing stripes in the bowl? i sure do. especially now that i've embraced the glory of twice daily metamucil. or those little bits of corn or bell pepper skin that just don't go down? or had a total blowout that sprays the entire inside of the bowl brown (defying physics) that doesn't flush clean?

splashback fear is totally legit imo

if you wouldnt drink it, its not clean... i mean, its tap water, yeah - but its tap water touching all kinds of shit. id rather be a toilet princess than a street prince with da aids

i was once pissing in a YMCA & saw how the janitor cleaned the toilet seats... he was mopping up all the scust off the surrounding floor, then just took that same mop head & wiped the seats clean. f touching that

when i was a kid i used to hate shitting in public, but around the time i turned 12 or 13 i started pushing out some monstrous bangers that had a hard time flushing down the shitter at home (which was pretty robust) and caused some unfortunate situations

for example i remember visiting my grandparents who i didn't see but once a year and shitting upon arrival (because, cross country flight, and of course i wasn't about to shit in the airport or the plane) and later on the toilet wouldn't flush and grandpops had to work some magic with a wire hanger to get it unclogged and he pulls me aside and gives me the business, "that was a huge shit - that didn't HURT?"

so i began to embrace shitting in public to avoid clogging my toilet or other peoples'now that i'm older and eat a more well-rounded diet, the giant sausage loaves aren't much of an issue anymore, but i'm at peace shitting anywhere, as long as the seat is clean and dry.

pooberty :D

• Like 1

after staying in hostels, particularly during Karneval, i have no problems shitting in fucking disgusting bathrooms.

the only two things that get to me are the smell of some ones vomit or shit and my dick touching the seat.

its also slightly easier when im going to take a shower afterwards, then i care even less about the flith im sitting on.

• 2 weeks later...