Seeking....

12packprophet

If I was gonna post in that thread, I would've posted in it yesterday when I was reading through it.

I'm not "umad", just pointing out that there was no logical reasoning for you returning from the grave just to randomly close that thread.

Seems like your the one who was mad about a dead cop.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was gonna post in that thread, I would've posted in it yesterday when I was reading through it.

What's the loss, then?

It would have turned into the usual argument of the same diehard cop haters versus the same few people, and a bunch of the same lames posting comments/pictures that aren't funny, as they are wont to do in many threads.

I'm not "umad", just pointing out that there was no logical reasoning for you returning from the grave just to randomly close that thread.

Seems like your the one who was mad about a dead cop.

theres no logical reason for a middle aged man to spend even half a second of his time being upset about what happens on an internet message board, but that's kinda your life in a nut shell, isn't it?

i wasn't mad at all, i just didn't think the site would benefit from the same inane banter that fills every thread about cops. there's got to be at least 20 from the last year. go bring those back, I'm sure you'll have something new and profound to add.

So, I watched a couple of episodes of a TV show about tattooists and, from what I can tell, all they do is memorial portraits.

If memory serves seeking is a tattooist, and I bet cops like tattoos, so I am guessing he has bonded with the pork while branding them with pictures to remember their fallen brothers and sisters.

i mean, the reality is that i don't care what any of you think, so you can be upset or argue about what is 'fair', but ultimately i felt the thread was a bad look for the site so i closed it.

miraculously the world continues to turn.

well, except for y'all, who's whole universe seems to have been thrown off axis by my actions.

if the collective belief is that there are tons of ignorant threads in here and i was being ridiculous to just close that one... i mean, that seems like a counter productive argument, doesn't it? cause i could close more shit if you'd like. you could then talk shit about me, but i'd just start banning people and all for what? cause you couldn't just go off and argue amongst each other in any of the hundreds of other threads i don't care to look at?

i'd prolly do that if i was y'all.

• Like 1

theres no logical reason for a middle aged man to spend even half a second of his timetrying to log in on an internet message board, but that's kinda your life in a nut shell, isn't it?

i wasn't mad at all, i just didn't think the site would benefit from the same inane banter that fills every thread about login issues. there's got to be at least 20 from this year. go bring those back, I'm sure you'll have something new and profound to add, if you can log in

fixed

• Like 1

theres no logical reason for a middle aged man to spend even half a second of his time trying to log in on an internet message board, but that's kinda your life in a nut shell, isn't it?

i wasn't mad at all, i just didn't think the site would benefit from the same inane banter that fills every thread about login issues. there's got to be at least 20 from this year. go bring those back, I'm sure you'll have something new and profound to add, if you can log in.

So, you want more threads about log-in issues?? Maybe THAT'S INANE???

Just fix the problem.