Denver officer killed --- shot in the head

vanfullofretards

http://www.9news.com/news/article/274118/339/Denver-officer-killed-in-City-Park-shooting?odyssey=tab|topnews|bc|large

DENVER - Denver police confirm that a female Denver officer who was shot in the head at City Park Sunday night has died.

Police say the shooting started during a fight that police attempted to break up. 9NEWS is getting conflicting reports on whether a suspect is in custody.

The shooting occurred shortly after the Jazz in the Park concert series ended around 8 p.m. Hundreds attended the event, including families and children.

A 9NEWS employee, attending the concert, heard the shooting and saw several people run towards the south side of the park.

Police say the mother of two was in her 30s and had been with the department since 2005. She covered the Jazz in the Park concert series for several years.

--------------------------------------------

I had just gotten into Denver not an hour before this, met up with my people and was about 100 feet away from the scene.

I just thought it was fireworks at first, but when everyone started fucking bolting I obviously knew something was up. Shit was crazy, everyone is frantically running and I'm just casually walking away eating a slice, making this the fucking coolest first hour I've ever spent in a city.

• Like 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

JAZZ PEOPLE

2f32.jpg

Young mother of 2 shot for crowd control detail, trying to keep families safe & put food on her table.

12oz: "bitch deserved it"

bravo.

had mixed feelings about it at first... but its not like she only worked crowd control at a park her whole career - realistically, the odds are that she was regularly a cunt inside & out while on the streets

& its not like her colleagues all over the world dont have children who thinks theyre doing heros work - cant go feeling bad for every piece of shit because their kids would miss them, but i sort of hear you

i've been watching Dexter a lot lately.

then this morning i went with my girl to court, she was 2 minutes late. the judge had the bailiff arrest her. they upped the bond. $1000 later, she will be released sometime today or tomorrow.

the bailiff looked like a giant fish. he had this smirky look on his face the whole time. he arrested my girl with a smile on his fat fucking head.

it was then i day dreamed of slicing his head off. but i know that won't happen, I'm too messy with a knife for one, and for two i havent even started killing small animals yet. how could i run before i walk?

bitch deserved it. she left the kitchen.

• Like 1