How do i get rid of these motherfucking mice?

skeoh87

Saw two of them just chatting it up in my kitchen a few nights ago like they were part of the fam. Any suggestions on whats's best to bait these fuckers?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
In before matrix

:haha:

good one

these things are awesome but expensive and hard to find so i can't rack em anymore

they tend to break after about 30 mice or so

B000E1RIUU.jpg

we had a mouse family move in while we were away, i got 4 last night with this:

31eztSCb8IL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

kneiss snappy trap or something.

yeah. i live in a rowhome built in the 1890s so there are mice.

I was gonna say "get a snake" but they only eat once a week (if that). A cat would be more efficient, but they have a nasty habit of bringing you the tasty parts of the mouse and leaving them in weird places.

I know...try not leaving food out, and get a garbage can with a tight lid.

We had one sneak into our snack drawer and seemingly spend a whole winter there. It ate a bunch of granola bars and left half of one out for us. The oddest thing was that it was cut with the cleanest edge, like a knife. If you got mutants, I got their OCD cousins!

i don't leave food out. one time i saw they'd eaten a bunch of toilet paper i had stored away.

i have some weird mutants maybe.

That's not good, it means they're planning to hang out and have kids.

I lived in a squat that had a bad rat problem, and we'd stay up with a pellet gun and shoot at them. One rat got into our stove somehow so my friend turned all the burners on. Nothing like seeing a smoking rat running across the room...

I live in a nice apartment building. Unfortunately the other residents are not so clean. I saw one mouse when I first moved in and my girlfriend freaked. We went to home depot and bought steel wool and plugged every tiny little fucking hole in this apartment that they could get through. No mice since...