Old school bus monitor lady heckled to tears by kids.....Becomes Millionaire.

HUSK

this bitch disgusts me. the world is dumping some obscene amount of money into her lap for basically being lucky enough to have been captured on video being punked by a bunch of 12 and 13 yr old kids.

all the news outlets want to talk to her. the kids have been identified and apologize.

so what does she do? she basically says... ehhh, i don't really buy their apology.

how about all this money, you ask? eeehhhh, i've got to see how much i'lll have to pay in taxes on it.

what a dumb broad. she could at least have enough sense and class to go through the motions, publicly accept the apologies, thank the world for wasting its money on her, and disappear. if i'd been dumb enough to donate money to her in the first place, i'd want to take it back.

i'm beginning to wonder if this isn't some kinda wild scheme to make money and there aren't multiple people in on it, with everyone getting a cut.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think people from her generation are used to kids going ham like that on the elderly.

She clearly didn't even know how to respond.

Plus, these days if she had told them to shut the fuck up she'd probably get in trouble with her job.

And the kids woulda just went in on the "umad! umad!" tip.

she also made the mistake of acknowledging what they were saying and actively participating in it. she's an adult, she acted like fucking 11 year old. i think at one point they were making fun of her for sweating and she said "i'm crying all over". that is fucking hilarious. i about died at that point.

even if she didn't have the option to tell them to shut their fucking mouths, she could have just removed herself from the situation. most employers will gladly stand behind an employee that removes themselves from a hostile situation. it happens all the time to me when i call my ISP. i start calling them names, they hang up.

Hello I am Cil and I do not care about any of this.

From the old lady to the outrage about the money, this has zero relevance to me.

I am not old.

I do not ride any bus.

I do not get punked by anyone.

I do my best to stay off of YouTube.

I do not get money from strangers, ecspecially $500,000+.

So, in closing, I am Cil and this thread does not apply to me.

Carry on.

18423148.jpg

the fucked up thing is i heard the families of the children were trying to sue the lady for her moneys because they feel like they're entitled to it because of the harrassment they've been getting for being shitty parents and raising horrible little spoiled children.

the shit apple doesn't fall to far from the shit tree.

• Like 1

So, if I'm understanding the situation correctly, this emotionally frail old lady was supposed to be controlling bratty kids on the bus but couldn't, got umad, cried, and then made bank? So basically she failed at her job and got paid. How does this make sense exactly?

So, if I'm understanding the situation correctly, this emotionally frail old lady was supposed to be controlling bratty kids on the bus but couldn't, got umad, cried, and then made bank? So basically she failed at her job and got paid. How does this make sense exactly?

How exactly would you have controlled them kids without getting fired and/or arrested?

• Like 1

Shit like this makes me want to go live in the woods in northern canada away from any civilization

Never mind the lady getting bullied. I cannot believe there a grown men making video blogs like this douchebag.(Notice the hat) AMERICA!!!! (This is an American Middle aged douchebag)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMmXTCo8bTw&feature=endscreen

You mean you DON'T sit down at 5:00 everyday with a bottle of tequila and a NYPD hat, and vlog on the yootoob with the webcam? :D :D