Old school bus monitor lady heckled to tears by kids.....Becomes Millionaire.

HUSK

The old lady obviously is not cut out to be a bus monitor.

Imagine if those brats were bullying some other kid on the bus, that lady would've done nothing.

She doesn't deserve to be a wealthy charity case for being a shitty employee.

Also those kids should have their bus privileges revoked, parents should be raising their kids with better morals then bullying some poor old lady and should be inconvenienced to having to drive their own kids.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill let kids make fun of me for the next 5 years for that money. ill even cry every day. I get givin this lady some money to retire or whatever, but after a few hundred thousand, or one hundred thousand, or fuck, ten thousand, dont you think theres better causes to be donating your money too? seriously this world is fucked but a grown ass woman who gets made fun of by a punch of young kids is getting treated like a fuckin paraplegic, cancer patient mother who cant wipe her own ass. fuckin america. run ur pockets people

She gets heckled and cries and gets half a mil? At least?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

People are fucking stupid.

She suppose to be monitoring shit but she cant even monitor herself, get that bitch an adult.

Im not condoning her getting talked shit to but its obvious that wasnt the first time its happened. If she had any sense she would have nutted up or she would have gotten those kids put on punishment.

Whatever, im just mad i i cant get cashed out for not doing shit.

am i ever glad that my father put the fear of god into me at a young enough age that if i ever disrespected anyone like this, id be on the receiving end of an ass kicking to end all asskicking.

these kids are fucking douchebags.

too much grand theft auto and not enough fresh air.

parents today are pussies.

kick your degenerate offsprings asses before they spiral out of control.

• Like 1

I bet some of the kids have been exposed by now. I hope their families are all getting harassing phone calls/(e)mail(s), and the whole town of which they reside knows who they are. So they have to quit their jobs and move because of their pathetic kids.

As for the old lady. Good for her and her 590,000 so far. This is America. I could care less if this lady who got heckled by some little pieces of shit getting a charity case.Good for her, I bet these kids are regretting even saying those things , just because of how much money she's getting now, from their abuse. If this was an everyday occurrence where people were handing out money like this to people who had a bad day, I would be a bit displeased, but I'm sure this is making that lady feel a lot better knowing that people actually give a shit, after seeing what she went through. She even said in the interview she's made complaints but there was never any proof so no one ever did anything to the kids. So thats why she just gave up. Just like a cop beating someone up, and it getting caught on tape. The only thing that was done wrong, was it was caught on tape......

• Like 1

Not that I would ever condone a bunch of small assholes giving anyone a hard time,

but its pretty funny to see alot of people's rage at youngins like they were never a little fucker, I dont know about you perfect little angels but I was a bastard as a kid sometimes.

Not to mention the nature of this forum, ''yeah burn these little assholes alive for how they treated this old bitch who cant do her job'' and then 8 hours later some of you will be leaving the house with backpacks.../nograftalk

The moral of the story is people need to raise their fucking kids.

as has been stated this is simply reflective of terrible/nonexistent parenting.

i was a shitty little kid, hell i was shitty into my twenties, but i was taught to respect my elders (until given reason not to.) these kids are cowards at best.

should such a frail and helpless woman be given the responsibility of 'bus monitor?' probably not, but bus monitor is hardly a prestigious title, i bet it pays shit, if it isn't voluntary, and she's old and i assume not too educated herself so she doesn't have much choice in her occupation. she probably used to like it and feel like she was playing a role in our future's development, but she's faced the cold hard facts that our modern society has a grim outlook.

all in all, good for her, i hope she can quit that shitty job and be retired like old people are supposed to be.

and for one special anarcho guy, you know who you are:

BUS MONITORS=COPS who gives a fuck, fuck this old bitch.

• Like 1

not even a minute into the video, i'm already laughing. if you're a goddamn adult and can't tell some dumbshit kids to shut the fuck up, then you deserve the treatment you get. i've done this same thing to security guards and other authority figures when i was a kid. the other day i caught one of the instructors from the music academy next to my house letting his dog shit in my yard. i made him pick it up and made fun of him for touching hot dog shit the entire time and told him to go back to teaching skin flute classes. if he hadn't acted like such a faggot, i might have been nicer.

• Like 1