Old school bus monitor lady heckled to tears by kids.....Becomes Millionaire.

HUSK

0.jpg

monitor.jpg

0.jpg

"Above is a video of a 68-year-old bus monitor named Karen Klein being verbally harassed by a group of middle schoolers on their way home from Athena Middle School in Greece, New York. Throughout the ten minute video, you can hear the kids verbally berate the woman, calling her a bitch, fatass, poor, ugly, and various other words of the like. At one point in the video, you can hear one of the kids yell, “You’re so fuckin poor you fat ass,” in which Karen responds, “I try to live by some of these words, I try and it’s really hard,” referring to the words on her purse. There’s even a point in the video where one of the kids touches Karen’s arm in an attempt to make fun of her."

Making The Bus Monitor Cry

Fundraiser made by someone. Has almost half a mil in there for the lady.It was started a day ago. It's got 28 days left on the fundraiser, so I'm going to guess that she will get at least 3 million. All for being heckled to tears by some punk kids, who should of been, let drip, down their mothers leg.

http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein#team

if this is just a glimpse of whats to come with the next generation, Damn.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it's kinda crazy. can't really hate on her though besides kinda failing to do her job as a "monitor" if that really entails anything anyway. she didn't set up any of the charities, and you gotta keep in mind it's just that - a charity. i watched the video and i felt pretty bad for the chick honestly. then again i don't really give dollars to people i pity

I wouldn't give money either, but it's good to see the amount she has gotten so far after 1 day of charitable contributions to her heckled cause.I would take that abuse at her age to be able to cash out and retire, all for having some kids call me obsenities. Just seeing this shit amazes me that this is how kids are nowadays. This old lady just reminds me of someones grandma. These kids act like they don't have one.

Middle aged women don't deserve that type of bullshit. How about they put a

grown man veteran type that has some real life experience on that bus to monitor it.

Those little cunts need to learn some respect. This whole soft way about raising

kids is bullshit. If I did wrong I knew it and paid the price by an ass whooping.

I might not be a saint but at least I know how to treat people with some respect and dignity.

If that were a public bus over here and I seen that shit. I would flip my fucking lid.

The pay off part I don't really agree with either. Some compensation yes, but that amount??

As they say only in America.

• Like 2

i couldn't imagine ever talking to my grandmother in this way, i'd have everyone in my family lining up to give me a beating. kids need to learn to respect their elders like ipod said, and recognize that in about 30 years all those lazy fuckers are going to be in her same boat as far as obesity goes.

but if it was me i'd probably have to strangle me a couple chidren that day.

i can't believe the lady got half a mill in 24 hours. white people problems.

MTV crib's Retired Suburbanite Edition.

"I've been told by my nephews you like to see the fridgerator, well there it is, this is my new steel refridgerator"

"It has Activia, Cool Whip tubs with my batteries in them, Immodium, and Wheat muffin"

Whoever gave this woman 500 dollars after she's already gotten like half a mil...Jesus...I'm very glad she was supported and got some well-deserved money out of it, but enough is enough...

No one deserves to get treated like that, especially not by entitled little shits, but where are all these donations and outpourings of support for most of the victims of fucked up shit you see on the news?

I should have taped some of the abuse I've gotten at work over the years, should be at least enough to get me a couple thousand or something...

Poor, white, and full of hate

Realism she is old, white, and disabled, she has a right to millions. If anything she is finally getting what God made a clerical error on, by not sending her through the loins of a Millionarie.

People dont have to worry about their donations going to leisure crack and malt liquor and cars and chains.

*Poor. White. And Full of Hate*