Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KILZ FILLZ

I'm kinda pissed about the Total Recall remake

I'm not very big into sci.fi but I absolutely love the original with Arnold

I think it still holds up pretty well... I picked it up on bluray like a year ago and it's still great

I guess I just really like older movies where the special effects are "real"things like those futuristic cars in the original. Or the chick with 3 tits!

There are tons of good books out there I don't get why Hollywood cant make fresh movies out of some of those

It can't be that much harder to make a new movie out of a book than it it's to make a new movie out of an old movie!

Semi related but I wish they would start re releasing old video games on the newer consoles

What I would give to be able to play some of those old games from my child hood on something that doesn't freeze within fifteen minutes (nes) or is in the palm of my hand (phone) and super uncomfortable. Maybe it's just ps3 that sucks with that kind of stuff?

You should've at least posted the chick wit 3 tits...also, Xbox has been releasing old games on Xbox live for a minute. I got doom 2 and the old school sonic the hedgehog.

You should've at least posted the chick wit 3 tits...also, Xbox has been releasing old games on Xbox live for a minute. I got doom 2 and the old school sonic the hedgehog.

Not needed.pretty sure everyone was has image burned into their head ... Or someone else will post it in hopes of pros...

I'm taking Ducktales, Metroid, 720, battletoads, Aladdin, Zelda, .... Does wii have an online store? I guess I'm mostly thinking NES.

Not needed.pretty sure everyone was has image burned into their head ... Or someone else will post it in hopes of pros...

I'm taking Ducktales, Metroid, 720, battletoads, Aladdin, Zelda, .... Does wii have an online store? I guess I'm mostly thinking NES.

Wii does although Idk if they have all those titles. I have super punch out on the wii

BOATS...stop crying over remakes.

Every movie you love is a remake of something.

Get over it, you big fat baby.

movies based off of or directly taken from books, yes, cool with em..

Movies ripped from other movies are a different deal. Laziness

I look forward to the remake just because I was a fan of the original.

I'm just curious as to how today's generation will interpret it, with the latest technology and whatnot.

It will never replace the original, but it should be interesting nonetheless.

• Like 1

The old one as "tech" advanced as it was at the time still seemed pretty campy when it was released. That is part of the reason i liked it back then, and even more so now

"thank you for riding jonny cab"

movies based off of or directly taken from books, yes, cool with em..

Movies ripped from other movies are a different deal. Laziness

If you think every movie you saw during your childhood was an original I really want to live in your unaware state of movie viewing.

If you think every movie you saw during your childhood was an original I really want to live in your unaware state of movie viewing.

That's not what I said. That's what you took from that?

ROMS, dude.

you can play pretty much every single old system ever on your computer.

i play nes and super nes games with a wireless xbox remote.

plus i run the hdmi port so i play it on my tv.

its neat.

ducktales on nes is just as fun as i remembered.

ROMS, dude.

you can play pretty much every single old system ever on your computer.

i play nes and super nes games with a wireless xbox remote.

plus i run the hdmi port so i play it on my tv.

its neat.

ducktales on nes is just as fun as i remembered.

I'm gonna check that out. I'm guessing I can figure it out with google?

Work on Mac?

THE STAR in this movie will forever be known as dude whose role was in the worst movie ever. Phonebooth. The whole movie is in a phone booth. He will never live that one down. I can't take him seriously. Especially after Miami Vice.

fuck all that is remake. but it ain't never changing shit. the age of garbage nyu grads and rich college nerds with stupid ideas

are among us. seems like any ol retard with a few good workshops under the belts getting the big budget go ahead to re-make

some pre-existing gem. i'll keep complaining. they'll keep making stupid movies. makes no difference. deadhorsebeating.jpeg

I'm gonna check that out. I'm guessing I can figure it out with google?

Work on Mac?

truthfully i don't know, but assume yes.

this page has a bunch of info/games

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now