my girls first time painting...(better than most first trys)

Guest MR BOJANGLES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Iris

it was krylon grape satin. rusto sticks in ym arm hair and makes me crazy.

how would you know if this was your first time painting?

bojangles, swatch has been in the game forever..although I dont like how he goes over great pieces for no apparent reason, you cant really call him a toy.

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

FUCK YOU OMAR, AND YOU COLD...you never even got in there cold. and youre salty cuz i got her before your nerdy ass could. quit tryin to be "cool" like your boy nick. and fuck you OMAR. you aint from my city and you dont know shit TOY. that was her first time painting...wHY THE FUCK DO i HAVE TO LIE??? ive earned my place in this game. im just tossin that on here cuz she hit it off tight the first try. sorry if you didnt. THE END.

burnin all toys forever, come test me...i dare you.

HOLD UP DICKIE BOY YOUR CALLING OMAR A TOY?

HOW MUCH CRACK DO U SMOKE LOST-SEK???

WHAT EVER!

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

COLD...im one of the people that put you into our scene, and you know i can take you out. dont talk shit that you cant back up. you couldnt get the girl and you GAVE UP GRAFFITI, cuz youre a pill junkie that lives in his moms attic...im done. sorry yall, that shit just pissed me off. im not responding to this post from here out. ive said what i have to say.

WHAT THE HELL ARE U TALKING ABOUT? cold hooked up with verb 1st from what i can rember,and he then came down 2 the fun wall and hooked up with all of us.---

Im into cold cuz way before he ever hooked up with anyone he would ride his bike 2 the yards/lay ups and rock shit alone....and still does 2 this day rock shit!!!! not as much but its al good.......

wys-?ok-im not sleeping!!!!!!!Rail Action!:dazed:

thats fuckin hilarious,,thanks for the shouts...

i hate omar but compared to you hes not a toy! thats fuckin dope!!

anyway this is the best thing i ever read here..

!!!!!f uck you OMAR. you aint from my city and you dont know shit TOY. that was her first time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah that was classic,,,

not funny enough for the shit to roll down my legs but fuckin funny as hell!!!

Cleveland where you get painting skills just for being born there!!!

Originally posted by Iris

it was krylon grape satin. rusto sticks in ym arm hair and makes me crazy.

Im still wondering how she knew not to use Rusto because it sticks in her arm hair..so instead she used Krylon..but yet it was her first time painting. Anyone else find this mysterious?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

damn all u faggots (except iris of course) are starting to sound like stupid ignorant kids....stop trying to accuse her of lying.....so what if she is...how the hell is that affecting you?? please just shut up......first time or not...its still a pretty clean character

Guest 5starstyle
Originally posted by BIG YEAR

All I have to say is that anyone who has a girl that paints is the luckiest man in the world.

I agree... 100%

Originally posted by mapo wc

Im still wondering how she knew not to use Rusto because it sticks in her arm hair..so instead she used Krylon..but yet it was her first time painting. Anyone else find this mysterious?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LISTEN SHERLOCK. has it occured to you that, that pic is old. that between that time and now i have painted and used rusto enough to know it sticks in my fucking arm hair.

that was from a halloween party a few years ago...

chillin with a few nyc bombers who i wont name

we followed this chick to a party she suggested and

realized that the other attendees were not exactly hardcore

graff thugs if ya know what i mean, so we took swigged a beer and broke da fuck out..

Guest WebsterUno

hahahaha

Omar es un cabrone chistoso! :P

ahahahahahahahahahahah…@"just like that time she looked up at you and said ive never done this before and promptly slobbed that knob not missing a spot even tried to

stick the tip of her tongue in your pee hole, swallowed the load in one gulp and you still thought you were the first."

Sorry jangles and iris, shit was funny.

my ex girl freinds first peice was the crazzies shit. One of the best peices she ever did so far. Sketching pays off!

But yeah, to all the strickt vegitarians----> rusto is made with fish oil.

ill find the flik of her first peice ..some were (heheh)

Re: WHAT EVER!

Originally posted by CROW RA

WHAT THE HELL ARE U TALKING ABOUT? cold hooked up with verb 1st from what i can rember,and he then came down 2 the fun wall and hooked up with all of us.---

Im into cold cuz way before he ever hooked up with anyone he would ride his bike 2 the yards/lay ups and rock shit alone....and still does 2 this day rock shit!!!! not as much but its al good.......

wys-?ok-im not sleeping!!!!!!!Rail Action!:dazed:

HAHAH WHERD!

:rolleyes:

Archived