my girls first time painting...(better than most first trys)

Guest MR BOJANGLES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wish i had a girl who could paint...scratch that, i wish i had a girl in general....but on second thoughts...im a broke bum and most girls equate to money...so no, i dont want any dedicated girls....i just want a girl to paint with...but not a serious type girl, similar to a one night stand sort of thing...yeah...thats it....by the way, very impressive for your first time painting. you revieve the "thumbs up" for blazing most peoples' first work with spraypaint...

Originally posted by idonotlikeu

wow. that is good for some first time shit.....iris.. did you learn how to cut yourself, or did your guy teach you that shit?

yeah like he said. it looks good but it also looks like she had some coaching. wether or not its good in the end.

bump for that..whats all this "for a girl" shit though?(thanx eastcoast killer)

Just because there arent an abundance of gurl writers doesn't mean they can't be tight, thats some conservative bullshit if u guys actually think that way..

damn my dream gurl is one who writes graff too....

:D - "hey cletus, she writes pretty good for a gurl..hyuck hyuck hyuck."

PEACE

what color was used to paint that first character?

the face looks like rustos' harbor blue, but i dunno it kinda looks a bit darker. and the hair, what color was that?

anyone remember the pic i posted here of my first time?

damn..i hope nobody does.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Re: Who Cares?

Originally posted by Goat Head

No offense directed to the girl or the character, but if there was never an emphasis on "she's good for girl", then why should you look for reassurance on this website?

becuse shes on this site posting everyday, and a fan of graffiti. and it wasnt about her being a girl, painting...its about a person in generals first time painting. one love!

Originally posted by mapo wc

what color was used to paint that first character?

the face looks like rustos' harbor blue, but i dunno it kinda looks a bit darker. and the hair, what color was that?

anyone remember the pic i posted here of my first time?

damn..i hope nobody does.

it was krylon grape satin. rusto sticks in ym arm hair and makes me crazy.

Originally posted by sectorTVA

i wish i had a girl who could paint...scratch that, i wish i had a girl in general....but on second thoughts...im a broke bum and most girls equate to money...so no, i dont want any dedicated girls....i just want a girl to paint with...but not a serious type girl, similar to a one night stand sort of thing...yeah...thats it....by the way, very impressive for your first time painting. you revieve the "thumbs up" for blazing most peoples' first work with spraypaint...

jangles has no $ and no car and i still love him.:love:

YOU ARE A FUCKING LYER. the first thingu showed was good for her first time. well really good but ther thing is just bullshit. no girl or guy can have that much can control and learn that quick. you'd have to be einstein. so is your friend einstien????

Bob Marley is King

AE...Abnormal Erections

MY WIFE'S FIRST PIECE

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/ervothemad7/a%20first%20piece.jpg'>

THE ARIE PIECE IS MY WIFES FIRST PIECE......SHE HAD WORKED IN HER BLACK BOOK FOR A YEAR OR SO..SHE ALSO USES STRICKLY BELTON.......

The rest of the wall is Push up by Part TDS......Mov by Cebo OTinc.....Zor and Girl friend Miss kinda along with Bemone KTC......

Later ERVOSTER TM7....

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by -sudz-

heheheh, hey Bob, get me on AIM, i think my sn is in my screen name, anyone that sn's me, that is not bob will be rudly shunned away.

if that message was to me sudz i got on at midnight...you werent there.

nope i dont believe it, the mist in the lips and the cuts to make the

lines of the eyes look thinner...

you guys are all gullible dupes...

your girl just doesnt want to admit that she was a graff whore and all

your pals already tagged that ass...you fell for it...

just like that time she looked up at you and said ive never done this before and promptly slobbed that knob not missing a spot even tried to

stick the tip of her tongue in your pee hole, swallowed the load in one gulp and you still thought you were the first....

Originally posted by OMARNYCAKASW1

nope i dont believe it, the mist in the lips and the cuts to make the

lines of the eyes look thinner...

you guys are all gullible dupes...

your girl just doesnt want to admit that she was a graff whore and all

your pals already tagged that ass...you fell for it...

just like that time she looked up at you and said ive never done this before and promptly slobbed that knob not missing a spot even tried to

stick the tip of her tongue in your pee hole, swallowed the load in one gulp and you still thought you were the first....

oh my goodness i feel the shit running down my leg onto the floor.. ahahahaahahahah

Guest MR BOJANGLES

FUCK YOU OMAR, AND YOU COLD...you never even got in there cold. and youre salty cuz i got her before your nerdy ass could. quit tryin to be "cool" like your boy nick. and fuck you OMAR. you aint from my city and you dont know shit TOY. that was her first time painting...wHY THE FUCK DO i HAVE TO LIE??? ive earned my place in this game. im just tossin that on here cuz she hit it off tight the first try. sorry if you didnt. THE END.

burnin all toys forever, come test me...i dare you.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

COLD...im one of the people that put you into our scene, and you know i can take you out. dont talk shit that you cant back up. you couldnt get the girl and you GAVE UP GRAFFITI, cuz youre a pill junkie that lives in his moms attic...im done. sorry yall, that shit just pissed me off. im not responding to this post from here out. ive said what i have to say.

Archived