Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sudamerica photothread: my first trip to BA, MVD and Brazil

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This makes me want to start putting more away each week for a trip. Have a 600 so far, and unsure where i want to go. Looks like a great time. Great place to clear your head. The views especially.

fuck yeah! i love to inspire people to travel.

often it can be done for much less than people think, too.

if you have a friend's house to stay in, it's even easier.

i did not have that in south america, but in many places in europe it enabled me to have a decent vacation for about $750, flight included...

one of the best parts of traveling for me, is really getting to know yourself, how much it opens your mind not only to new things but stuff you never even thought of.

• 4 months later...

nice flicks, im argentinian, living in ba after 15 years in dc, graf exploted in the last 5 years, the subway unions are fighting the goverment so in a way they "allow" or dont clean up the graffiti to prove the point that more funding is needed. but if you get caught you are prob catching a beating and some bs charges. the good thing about most of these south american countries is that you can buy the cops off. anyway, great sets of flicks, if anybody is coming down let me know and i can give you some advice.