Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
UPS!

Rodney King found dead. Cant we all just swim along?

Rodney King, whose police brutality case in 1991 led to deadly riots in Los Angeles, was found dead in a swimming pool on Sunday in Rialto, California, police told CNN.

King, 47, whose beating at the hands of Los Angeles police was captured on video by a bystander, was discovered by his fiancé, Rialto police Captain Randy Deanda told CNN. There were immediate signs of foul play.

The man's legacy is getting wrecked by the LAPD.

He could survive the most corrupt police department on earth, but he couldnt escape

the clutches of 5 ft of water.

BLACK PEOPLE

• Like 1

@Fist do you have a problem with Sublime or 90% of the tools who only know 5 of their songs and use them at very annoying times?

when i was 12-13, i used to skate on my friends street everyday in front of his house. this big black kid our age was cool with us, but had troubled friends on his own who were alluring him to crime, due to his misunderstanding of his social disposition. his dad drowned in their pool while swimming alone, but they never moved. not too long after, he stabbed some dude with an icepick

fuck tmz

despite being used to create order out of chaos, rip

He was naked and screaming before he jumped in the pool and drowned....

13568239.jpg

"Butt-naked. Ill. Sherms. Dust. PCP. Primos. P-Dog"

There were immediate signs of foul play.

lapd illuminati cum 2 finish the job no doubt......

Sorry to be the serious one in my own thread, and not that I give a fuck about this nurga but what his beating caused with live in infamy forever in American culture.

Its a shame that when there are police abuses the type of response from the community now a days is nothing, not saying what happened afterwards in LA was much more than nigs looting and shootin but it did stem from a united purpose.

I dont know, im drunk on a sunday afternoon.

Fuck cops, avoid beatings

regarding black people and swimming...

He could survive the most corrupt police department on earth, but he couldnt escape

the clutches of 5 ft of water.

BLACK PEOPLE

... first post ...

INTERNET PEOPLE and READING COMPREHENSION

got a friend that said she saw him all the time at albertos ordering carne asada fries and horchata...

why not east highland or redlands though?

l.a to the 909 people...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now