interesting inquiry

Cunt Roach

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About me

* ONLY ACCEPTING PAID SHOOTS, AT THIS TIME *

Im Jade Villain.

(my photos are in order from newest to oldest)

Im an experienced model, out of Virginia.

im a firecracker, and i work my ass off when i shoot.

obsessed with hip-hop. this shit is my LIFE.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER : TWITTER.COM/ILLCOMMUNICATER

I can smell a scam from a mile away, and i know my way around contracts....very VERY well.

I have gray eyes, and my hair changes more than your underwear. (no, really)

i speak like a valley girl, and i write like i talk.

Im a writer. its my outlet, and my vent. i think if i didnt have the writing ability and wide vocabulary that i DO have...that id probably have gouged my eyes out, a long time ago.

Im in love with a wonderful man, and wouldnt change it for the world.

I swear, FAR too-fucking-much. you were warned. so dont be alarmed when we're shooting and i talk like a sailor.

My style changes depending on my mood.

My work reflects into my style...my style into my work.

I AM tattooed and pierced (the majority of my tattoos are hip hop themed), and usually my hair is some crazy off the wall style and color (right now its short and red.)

so mostly i do alt -modeling.. although the piercings can get taken out, and tattoos covered.

My Tattoos / Body Mods Consist of;

*chestpiece tattoo (broken heart, stitched together with lettering across collar says "nevermore" and BIG raven wings from one shoulder to the other)

*back tattoo (barrio script WU TANG lyrics across shoulders says "protect ya neck")

*outlined sleeve on left arm (the lorax, by dr. seuss)

*hip tattoo (skateboard with wings on left hip *for my daddy*)

*neck tattoo (BUG POISON bottle, uncorked)

* FULL right arm sleeve (donut (j dilla), blue flowers (dr octagon), ladybug (digable planets), turntables, paintbrushes, paint cans, crown, nike sneaker, dr doom praying hands, MF DOOM mask, railroad crossing elbow, and little traincars, drippy markers, clouds, and flying paintcan caps)

*stomach tattoo; ( MOS DEF lyrics... "PISTOLA" in script)

*tattoo on inner right arm ("queens of the stone age" lightbulb)

*tattoo on my "bits and peices" (its a big inverted cross...no..im not a satanist. its a shock value thing)

*back of right calf tattoo (FTB with a train conductor hat)

* my hairs ALWAYS changing colors and im ALWAYS adding new tattoos and piercings.

I do my own Makeup, and Hair...

but if you have something else in yer' head to work with, im open minded, and always love having my own stylists. (its fun)

Yeah...im totally cool with getting naked, topless...the whole nine yards, for a reasonable fee. im a pretty girl, right?

i mean, im not gonna be this hot forever, you know?

oh, who am i kidding. im talking to the choir...its a fucking site full of models.

im always looking for new photographers to work with. holler at me, you wont be disappointed.

If she had no history on here that shit would be up in Soup's girl thread with tons of people marveling at the tattoos and Nikes.

It would be sort of like surrounding her with a bunch of video game consoles and dropping the pic off in a forum for nerds.

this bitch would not qualify for soups thread. least what it started out as.

havent been in there since it got rustled.

If she had no history on here that shit would be up in Soup's girl thread with tons of people marveling at the tattoos and Nikes.

I must spread some rep, this is the brutal truth a grip of you closet hipsters would have massive e-boners for her.

the only nude pictures i remember were the cemetary ones and the ones she took with that other girl on the side of a highway and wearing the strap on.

I seem to remember a set of her and some hatchet-faced slag that made her look like a super model naked and pissing in some filthy ass ally way all super classy like.

exactly what said thread was not supposed to be...

ps. i swaerr some of you niggas have an oontz notification system or some shit.

i'm not on half as much as i used to be but holy hell if some of yall dont

wizard-quickness-response post, mann...

Work from home, oontz from home, multitask nurga