Girlfriend bleeding after sex?

theprotester

Can only imagine what you can conjure up here, but I thought it's worth an ask considering the audience.

Has happened a few times, recently it became more of an every time deal, she was hiding it from me for obvious reasons, embarrassing 'n shit. Seen a couple of doctors, now we have to go to the city for more tests/scans.

Anyone have any ideas here? Hoping for a mix of Oontzness, and real talk.

wM9Gk.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Definitely in the petite class, and early on it was a lot like you described - we both figured it was just a size issue, and it seemed to be as it went from bleeding, to just being sore, to being pretty much OK (She's only recently revealed to me that she was still sore even up to a year ago).

So this seems to be a new problem that's 'reared its head'.

I'm just saying it's a new issue. She has an implant contraceptive device as her body didn't react well to 'the pill'('s), so my best guess is that it's somehow moved or become dislocated.

Queue; "You really fucking that much, you trying to get off cigarettes ..."

Just thought some other Oonts'ers might have encountered it in the past.

If you meant the blender thing, I'm just commenting on the photo I posted. That's the entirety of what I know of that girl. Blender could be true. Can you say for sure?

Maby you're fucking her too hard champ.

In all seriousness the Doc has the answers, not us bafoons.

She could have some kind of STD, not to scare you but this happened

to a girl I knew and when she went in it turns out she had some sort of infection

very similiar to an STD.

Hopefully its nothing

Well if you're railing her from behind, she's bleeding because that's her asshole you're breaking in.

On a slightly more serious note, I'd go with the contraceptive theory, although I'd be worried about dropping my meat on in there if there's something poking about causing bleeding.

uneven distrubution or lack of natural vaginal lubrication?

save up spit and every 4 minutes hock a fatty in there..

have her go to town with her dildo or vibrator if she has one to see if thats the case..it might be condoms if you use them,also skin on skin friction can cause prevention of healing.

too many possibilities when it comes to vaginas

MOOGLE---------why you helping?

well see i just came up with this theory that protestor only goes into tl;dr walls of text binges in ch0 when theres a lack of vagina pounding in his ife...

sooner we can get that engine up and roarin..the sooner them walls stay in crossfire

This also happened to me not all that long ago ... gotta admit I was goin in pretty hard for a while and pounding the fuck outta this girl. When I finished I pulled out and there was some blood on the tip of my dong.. After giving her the :S face she simply said it was because I got too deep.

Whatevers tho I washed my shit and im good.

• Like 1

well see i just came up with this theory that protestor only goes into tl;dr walls of text binges in ch0 when theres a lack of vagina pounding in his ife...

sooner we can get that engine up and roarin..the sooner them walls stay in crossfire

Really? I didn't know my name was synonymous with 'walls of text', I'll try and keep it to sentence only posts for the betterment of the forum.

@vharkano: She was a virgin when I met her, if that wasn't a confirmed truth then I wouldn't have made the thread. Just hoping everything will be OK. If her pussy is broken... what recourse do I have? I've entered into this long term relationship under the impression the pussy will work forever. If the pussy breaks. What am I, as a man, to do?

http://dare.wisc.edu/

just fuckin with you though...im too unmotivated to even try to harbor anything against anybody on 12oz longer than 30 minutes.

got to admit though that its really interesting to watch peoples opinions based on forum posting habits over time with certain higher profile screen names.

best of luck with that though...vaginas cost a lot of fucking money to fix

p.s pee in her butt

It's not great, because she didn't get it because she's a nympho - simply because the pill didn't sit well with her, and I feel bad, because I was stubborn on wearing a rubber. I just don't believe in wrapping my penis, and look where it got me. At least she's not pregnant.

Appreciate the real talk. Appointment is set for Tuesday.

Fixing this benefits all of you, as MOOGLE has pointed out, my sexual intercourse frequency directly relates to the entertainment value of my posts.

This is for all of us.