Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
theprotester

Girlfriend bleeding after sex?

Can only imagine what you can conjure up here, but I thought it's worth an ask considering the audience.

Has happened a few times, recently it became more of an every time deal, she was hiding it from me for obvious reasons, embarrassing 'n shit. Seen a couple of doctors, now we have to go to the city for more tests/scans.

Anyone have any ideas here? Hoping for a mix of Oontzness, and real talk.

wM9Gk.jpg

Oh well, as to be expected. My life will not change no matter which direction this thread takes. At least it will give us something to do for an hour or so. Should I get angry? That's usually good viewing.

No, not my missus in the photo.

is ur girl petite? i had an X that would bleed after sex back in the day, but she was really small for her age and hard to penetrate. i would basically irritate her flacon while trying to enter it (which was usually about a 10 minute process)

it was quite fun though

• Like 1

Definitely in the petite class, and early on it was a lot like you described - we both figured it was just a size issue, and it seemed to be as it went from bleeding, to just being sore, to being pretty much OK (She's only recently revealed to me that she was still sore even up to a year ago).

So this seems to be a new problem that's 'reared its head'.

too many rings on her hand...would not smash

also trash

I'm just saying it's a new issue. She has an implant contraceptive device as her body didn't react well to 'the pill'('s), so my best guess is that it's somehow moved or become dislocated.

Queue; "You really fucking that much, you trying to get off cigarettes ..."

Just thought some other Oonts'ers might have encountered it in the past.

If you meant the blender thing, I'm just commenting on the photo I posted. That's the entirety of what I know of that girl. Blender could be true. Can you say for sure?

Maby you're fucking her too hard champ.

In all seriousness the Doc has the answers, not us bafoons.

She could have some kind of STD, not to scare you but this happened

to a girl I knew and when she went in it turns out she had some sort of infection

very similiar to an STD.

Hopefully its nothing

Well if you're railing her from behind, she's bleeding because that's her asshole you're breaking in.

On a slightly more serious note, I'd go with the contraceptive theory, although I'd be worried about dropping my meat on in there if there's something poking about causing bleeding.

she could have some kind of small tear or rupture that gets opened everytime you have sex.

could be anything but definitely not uncommon

uneven distrubution or lack of natural vaginal lubrication?

save up spit and every 4 minutes hock a fatty in there..

have her go to town with her dildo or vibrator if she has one to see if thats the case..it might be condoms if you use them,also skin on skin friction can cause prevention of healing.

too many possibilities when it comes to vaginas

MOOGLE---------why you helping?

well see i just came up with this theory that protestor only goes into tl;dr walls of text binges in ch0 when theres a lack of vagina pounding in his ife...

sooner we can get that engine up and roarin..the sooner them walls stay in crossfire

This also happened to me not all that long ago ... gotta admit I was goin in pretty hard for a while and pounding the fuck outta this girl. When I finished I pulled out and there was some blood on the tip of my dong.. After giving her the :S face she simply said it was because I got too deep.

Whatevers tho I washed my shit and im good.

• Like 1

well see i just came up with this theory that protestor only goes into tl;dr walls of text binges in ch0 when theres a lack of vagina pounding in his ife...

sooner we can get that engine up and roarin..the sooner them walls stay in crossfire

Really? I didn't know my name was synonymous with 'walls of text', I'll try and keep it to sentence only posts for the betterment of the forum.

@vharkano: She was a virgin when I met her, if that wasn't a confirmed truth then I wouldn't have made the thread. Just hoping everything will be OK. If her pussy is broken... what recourse do I have? I've entered into this long term relationship under the impression the pussy will work forever. If the pussy breaks. What am I, as a man, to do?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now