Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CreamyPotatoe

300+ vids - 1 guy eats a bunch of shit on youtube channel - engine oil, pinecone, tampons

Re: 300+ vids - 1 guy eats a bunch of shit on youtube channel - engine oil, pinecone, tamp

This guy is a nut, there's one where he unseals/chugs a fifth of Absolut and presumably redecorates his stupid nautical decor seconds after shutting off his camera

Re: 300+ vids - 1 guy eats a bunch of shit on youtube channel - engine oil, pinecone, tamp

King of the web bitches!

gnar

Ohio.

this dude shouted out my name once coz my friend made him.

SN comeback

I couldn't log in yesterday for some reason

Dude taking four Jaeger bombs in 30 seconds was the highlight of the few hours I spent watching his videos

The look on his face the seconds afterwards is classic.... BLASTED

Plus he's blaring springsteen born in the USA in the background. So cash.

Only on the internet can these people exist and be quite popular. I am somewhat proud to be apart of this

crazy time in history.

holy shit - this guy is crazy :lol:

the titles alone are enough to make me laugh

So BAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSICALLLYYYYY...

This guy is a nut, there's one where he unseals/chugs a fifth of Absolut and presumably redecorates his stupid nautical decor seconds after shutting off his camera

That video being is how I first heard of this guy.

I actually feel kinda bad for him, he sounds like he has brain damage from drinking so much alcohol, and im sure all that other shit isnt good for him either

This nigga ate a cup of baby powder

manslaughter,assault

hotlink.php?id=395871

doppleganger

we have a match

tumblr_lrwmz0UIUG1qda2t2.gif

hes still cool, but of course there mustve been reasons for having a few screws loose

This nigga downed a pint of 151

fucking shoenice

SUPERBEASTMODE

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now