300+ vids - 1 guy eats a bunch of shit on youtube channel - engine oil, pinecone, tampons

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: 300+ vids - 1 guy eats a bunch of shit on youtube channel - engine oil, pinecone, tamp

This guy is a nut, there's one where he unseals/chugs a fifth of Absolut and presumably redecorates his stupid nautical decor seconds after shutting off his camera

Re: 300+ vids - 1 guy eats a bunch of shit on youtube channel - engine oil, pinecone, tamp

SN comeback

I couldn't log in yesterday for some reason

Dude taking four Jaeger bombs in 30 seconds was the highlight of the few hours I spent watching his videos

The look on his face the seconds afterwards is classic.... BLASTED

Plus he's blaring springsteen born in the USA in the background. So cash.

This guy is a nut, there's one where he unseals/chugs a fifth of Absolut and presumably redecorates his stupid nautical decor seconds after shutting off his camera

That video being is how I first heard of this guy.

I actually feel kinda bad for him, he sounds like he has brain damage from drinking so much alcohol, and im sure all that other shit isnt good for him either