my girlfriends dream

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

usually I could give a fuck about ignorant remarks people make arround here but that coathanger on is just disgusting. Anyhow hesh, naw it doesnt have to mean that your girl is pregnant. Pregnancy dreams are common for girls and it can mean that she is entering a new stage in her life...."giving birth" to a new self.. It can mean she is changing how she views herself.....it can mean alot of things...so relax... anyhow.... that is if you buy into all that dream analysis stuff

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

she just got off it the other day. we humperdoooood and she had the dream the next night......

You should be okay. While it is technically possible to get pregnant even while you are on the rag, it is rare. And you did the deed so soon after that you should be in the clear.

More likely she is just getting those silly pangs for motherhood. Borrow the nearest 2-6 year old brat and offer to babysit, one night of toddler hell should have back to your childless dreams.

And get on birth control. The shot that you get every 3 months is really cool, if you can handle it. Some women have increased bleeding from it and others stop bleeding all together. If she is one of the lucky you can kick Aunt Flo's ass out and lock the door.

Originally posted by alkaline

The Depo shot turns a lot of girls into monster bitches. The hormone level in their body gets all freaky and they just go crazy. I know this from experience.

It's usually the same girls as the ones with trouble with the flow. I took it for several years, no bitchiness and no Aunt Flo.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by MESTHREE

usually I could give a fuck about ignorant remarks people make arround here but that coathanger on is just disgusting. Anyhow hesh, naw it doesnt have to mean that your girl is pregnant. Pregnancy dreams are common for girls and it can mean that she is entering a new stage in her life...."giving birth" to a new self.. It can mean she is changing how she views herself.....it can mean alot of things...so relax... anyhow.... that is if you buy into all that dream analysis stuff

yay for mes. thanks for making me feel beter. she is going through some personal stuff trying to get her life together and the whatnot. that explains it. and she is on the pill, but who knows..."oops" is a common word w/ her.

Archived