my girlfriends dream

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

so my girl had a dream last night that she was pregnant. she then had the baby and it was a girl. does this mean shes pregnant in real life? whats the signifgance of all this? god i hate kids...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i had a dream i was gettin carjacked on south street

i was walkin to the car and some shady dood was tryin to be all sheisty, i got in and was going to start it, when i noticed in my drivers side view mirror he was creepin up on me. tried to smash the glass, i floored it, and flew across the street into parked cars.. and woke up. 45 min late for work.

my girl has the weirdest dreams, EVER. ask her.

the best dreams i had was whenever i smoked opium.

Guest Good Morning Captain
Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

i had a dream i was gettin carjacked on south street

i was walkin to the car and some shady dood was tryin to be all sheisty, i got in and was going to start it, when i noticed in my drivers side view mirror he was creepin up on me. tried to smash the glass, i floored it, and flew across the street into parked cars.

You dreamed you had a car? Talk about some wild, far fetched dreams. Sheesh.:spent:

Guest fr8lover

my latest perscription drug induced vivid dream was that i was transferred to michigan state university. thats it, nothing said that it was michigan state, but my mind told me that "i was at michigan state university." i went to classes and cooled out there for a couple days, then transferred back. then i woke up. cool dream. i even got play in my dream...i wish dreams come true more often.

seeking.. theres a big ass white pill on my coffee table.. do tell what it is and whats going to happen to me when i finally give in and just eat the fucker.

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by beardo

agreed. i have to remind myself to say seeking.

leave behind some good pills next time.

you can call me bob.:D

...beardo you should send that pill to me...IMMEDIATELY.....i repeat DO NOT CONSUME THE PILL...i do not want to see anything bad happen to you also im broke, but thats not the point...send it to me safely package to avoid any fracture and possible interference from postal workers....when i recieve it, i will conduct a variety of experiments including consumption...at which point i will call you at 430 in AM to harass you and aske you why my walls are breathing and where did this pill actually come from and will i ever be sane again...in the morning ofcourse i will place a follow up call to you to explain what the pill was and apologize for anything i might have said...i will provide this service at no cost to you and will not hold you responsible if in fact i walk around for the rest of my life ad a glass of OJ afraid of being tipped over...

fungus in the city....itd be grand...

now hesh as far as you go........CONGRATULATIONS FOOL!!!!!!

seriously tell her to get an EPT, can you all see the commercial now, hahaha....it ends with hesh getting blacked out on jack and breaking everything...thats shit would be funny...and if shes not on the pill, go with her and get her on it...and if she doesnt want to then just get some and sprinkle it on her cheerios when she isnt looking...wahlah! no baby heshsters running around....no charge for the advice, except you owe me one guiness and im dragging you out....rOe

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

give her a couple blugeons to the stomach and see what comes out in about a week..

that is really disgusting:mad: :mad:

i would bludgeon you if i was able.

i had a dream i beat the living crap out of my boyfriend. i got some anger out. :)

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by Good Morning Captain

You dreamed you had a car? Talk about some wild, far fetched dreams. Sheesh.:spent:

hahaha

well, it was wifeys car

go figure

and hesh, i think it means you are pregnant, not her

has the cardinal flown in this month?

when ol' girl is late, she has orders to get in touch with me whenever and wherever i am.

we let out the collective phew! :rolleyes:

Guest Good Morning Captain
Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

hahaha

well, it was wifeys car

go figure

phew! :rolleyes:

OOOOH! now your dreaming you crashed your girls car. Thats the craziest dream ever. haha!:crazy:

Guest HESHIANDET

she just got off it the other day. we humperdoooood and she had the dream the next night......

im starting to freak myself out

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

you can call me bob.:D

You can call me Al.

Hesh, if she got off it the other day, as in 2 or 3 days ago, you probably don't have to worry too much about it. A lot of girls have strange dreams like that around "that time." It's probably just her biological clock ticking like a time-bomb. I wouldn't sweat it.

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

Originally posted by Iris

that is really disgusting:mad: :mad:

i would bludgeon you if i was able.

i had a dream i beat the living crap out of my boyfriend. i got some anger out. :) [/quote

you seem to have some extra aggression. i'd better be careful.

look who i'm dating.

Archived