Europe vs USA

imported_Rebus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

original and fresh styles from US writers such as revok, hense, revise, biter, hiest, okae, ges, dubs

chris, nise, ether, steel and prism are what keeps my eye on the state's scene. As an observer im far less keen on UK and Europe graff but as everyone's said this is a piontless thread

*Worldwide* , There are more writers getting up from the state of California alone than the entire sub-contenient of Europe.... across the globe,there is absolutely no competition on fame and/or bombing.

Think not?

How often does a foreign (non-US) city get kinged by an American?

and now how often does a foriegn (non-EU) city get kinged by a European??

------------------------

About creativity, Europe overall has got America beat in the sense that there is generally a higher regard to style and creativity.

However, let it be noted...

There are far more good writers from/in Europe than the US, but

there are far more great writers from/in America.

------------------------

All this talk about style...

You fools are comparing Apples to Oranges....

And anyway,

Style can't be judged by anyone who sees things clear as an artist themselves...

to each,their own.

Only the artist can judge their style... and only we can judge it's execution.

USUKpalaceroad.jpg.103e4343eecf3077db78a5a08cbdcdfa.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Juan Fuentes@Jan 9 2005, 12:21 PM

BURN THEM HYPOCRITE FLAGS!

I Think you are compairing two completely different sceens.

usa vs. europe. The adverage citizens opinion of graf in europe

is like "its cool as long ass its not on my house."

where in america graf is a felony in almost every state.

Sure there are legal spots in almost every city in the usa.

Where as in europe there are countless legal spots.

The general attitudue by the public is more accepted, and give

em a place to do it, so its not on our property.

As for style America holds the crown. The west coast.

Bombing out here, there is no compairison anywhere in the world.

peace.

What american has "kinged" a foreign city? Sacer or Jeloe might have left their shit be seen in Paris just like Oclock did in New York or Mr Andre in Los Angeles, but i dont think you can "king" a foreign city by spendig a few weeks in it... This thread its pointless, i dont think theres a competition betwen the USA and Europe, and just because it started in the States doesnt mean thats where is at... sure, this was originated in New York City, but by the time it started to blow up over the West Coast, the kids in Paris were far ahead from the young writters in Frisco or LA... so fuck this thread, close it down before another asshole like myself brings it back to life :yuck:

Guest willy.wonka

oh.. i thought this thread would be about who america has and who europe has...not this what grafhead is kinging the cities around the world..thats stupid..a whole new thread

post some shokone.. that guy fucking kills

Originally posted by skamone rv@Feb 2 2005, 07:03 AM

why was this thread started we know that America wins. Theres no question, we started graffiti.

U didnt start graffiti, the kings of new york graff did a long time ago ...it was born in new york and that is an extremely well known and publicised fact, but do u guys really expect us to sit here and hand over a crown to u dudes because it was started there?

Yeah everybody has mad respect for new york and all that, but this is the present mate, im not even from europe......but i know that they get a LOT fucking busier on the real steel than u dudes do, i could be wrong and correct me if i am, but these european psychos have taken the graffiti mentality to a whole new level and that has to be acknowledged, i aint no anti american but...you must be naivve to assume that america is still "king" of graffiti, they have to leave their county to do proper panels...i know people who have gone to new york and done some proper shit in the last few weeks, all u need is the mentality, and the euro's have imbedded that into nearly every writers head worldwide, the videoes..and the crazy flicks, cmon boys, give the euro fellas a round of a plause and give them the respect and Title that they deserve....Peace ;) ;)

Archived