Europe vs USA

imported_Rebus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

euro graff is weak... some of these so called kings of europe, their letter structure is so fucking weak, good styles these days in america evolved from good structure, europes just confused, i dont know where their letter structure evolved from.............whatever, i dont feel majority of euro graff... bump for bates

this is plain fucking stupid. good graff doesnt depend on where youre from. it just depends on the individual writer. well, maybe location matters a little, but the whole us and all of europe is just too broad of an area to compare.

Originally posted by tracy tower@Dec 29 2004, 11:50 PM

euro graff is weak... some of these so called kings of europe, their letter structure is so fucking weak, good styles these days in america evolved from good structure, europes just confused, i dont know where their letter structure evolved from.............whatever, i dont feel majority of euro graff... bump for bates

YOU'RE A COCK!

Originally posted by Shoefers@Dec 30 2004, 02:55 AM

People from europe just think graffiti is fucking soccer or something. Like if theyre better at graffiti theyre going to get some kind of golden cookie.

YEAH DUDE!! LIKE, THAT IS SOOOOOOO TOTALLY, LIKE, BOGUS, LIKE, TALK TO THE HAND! LIKE, WHAT-EVEEEEERRRRRRRRRR

COCK.

Originally posted by sparky-dee+Dec 30 2004, 03:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sparky-dee - Dec 30 2004, 03:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Shoefers@Dec 30 2004, 02:55 AM

People from europe just think graffiti is fucking soccer or something. Like if theyre better at graffiti theyre going to get some kind of golden cookie.

YEAH DUDE!! LIKE, THAT IS SOOOOOOO TOTALLY, LIKE, BOGUS, LIKE, TALK TO THE HAND! LIKE, WHAT-EVEEEEERRRRRRRRRR

COCK.

[/b]

Arrr matey.

Originally posted by bostonwriter@Dec 30 2004, 10:07 PM

european graf is supadupa weak

but bates, great, and some other dudes are strait

other wise its wak

YOU COCK.

seriously this argument is tired. drop it.

Writings about skills and attitude, not your country.

edit* Shoefer - pirate impressions make you no less of an ignorant little cock

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by podrido@Dec 31 2004, 05:17 PM

anything you can do i can do better, i can do anyting better than you

no you cant?!?!

yes i can!!!

no you cant?!?!

yes i can!!!

must we fight about everything? :rolleyes:

what makes euro styles great is colors and brillant artistic ideas. I support that shit all the way. Like oujia said, it is not a sport for a forum thread.

Archived