Europe vs USA

imported_Rebus

well fuckface,no body asked if you liked me.die slow huh?ok playa.....

arent we jus gone die slow?im keep beating you in the head with this shit fucka.

die slow huh,is that a threat? cause im right here jerkoff.come and get at a nigga.

die slow,fuck you.i'm the kid thas gonna punch you in he face geso style.bitch,get at me.

fifty motherfuckas wit metal pipes behind me every day.dont play wit me,im no fuckin toy,son.

this is jus what i was thinkin at the time you know,jus my thoughts.oh yeah fuck you.i payed mad dues

who the fuck are you,sonny.i'll tell you nobody.

game over,i won.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sofarok

hmm, this post is fucking irritating, at the end of the day it comes down to personnel taste. What I find really interesting is that the majority of pieces I see posted on here, with the exception of the msk/lts west coast stuff seems to be fairly ‘euro’, people like LEAD, ERUPTO, ONO, GREY, etc etc, all seem to rock a more simple style that compares more directly the Scandinavian an eastern European styles. The more traditional eastcoast wildstyles don’t get much play on here even tho that seems to be the archetype people are holding up against European examples.

There’s no way I can or any one else can some up the whole state of affairs in a few paragraphs, a graff mag or forum post.

Maybe we should initiate some kind of exchange program!!!

cool, i hate it over here in north america. im down to trade.

Guest catwash
Originally posted by *ZEMONEDOE$

fuck you fuckin foriegn fucks.

if you aint swet daim loomit or mode2,you flat out stink.

i hate that euro shit.they like five years behind us.tryin to jock good style,but they just junk it up.

haha you're a prick, son. Every post about Europe has your same eurotrash comment in it but we never see anything you've done to back it up.

Like I said, prick.

Originally posted by *ZEMONEDOE$

well fuckface,no body asked if you liked me.die slow huh?ok playa.....

arent we jus gone die slow?im keep beating you in the head with this shit fucka.

die slow huh,is that a threat? cause im right here jerkoff.come and get at a nigga.

die slow,fuck you.i'm the kid thas gonna punch you in he face geso style.bitch,get at me.

fifty motherfuckas wit metal pipes behind me every day.dont play wit me,im no fuckin toy,son.

this is jus what i was thinkin at the time you know,jus my thoughts.oh yeah fuck you.i payed mad dues

who the fuck are you,sonny.i'll tell you nobody.

game over,i won.

Your 'cool hip-hop ebonics' do not intimidate me, neither do your '50 niggas with bats' or how many 'dues' youve paid. You're just an ignorant fuck, book closed...no threats, only the truth....open your fucking eyes you idiot. I dont care what you write, how many 'dues' youve paid or how tough you act over the internet. Fuck your mother...

This is verging on the stupidest thread ever. When you get to a certain level of competance, you pretty much just become an issue of taste for everyone else. Like ice cream vs cake, there's no fucking right answer, and it's stupid to sit there arguing.

Besides, if you're doing your OWN work at a high level, how much you depend on your local scene being the best to prop you up is greatly diminished.

Get back to work.

Sonik3000, who has never travelled anywhere, ever.

• 3 years later...

Europe sucks, we saved them twice. hahaha. Canada, well...what have they ever done. Graff started in the US, so every country after that are just posers. I reall didnt give a shit about to subject tell we had these Euros talkin shit. Everyone knows US is # 1 and thats just that.

Europe sucks, we saved them twice. hahaha. Canada, well...what have they ever done. Graff started in the US, so every country after that are just posers. I reall didnt give a shit about the subject tell we had these Euros talkin shit. Everyone knows US is # 1 and thats just that.

well. ive been readin this thread for the past 3 pages and almost everything that is said in some way or another. MY opinion is that american writers are more in touch with letter structure and bombing the streets. also. I BELIEVE GRAFFITI IS NOT ART!!! euro writers take their graff more to the art scene like someone said before. america is just raw, graff started here. honestly, i dnt like most euro shit cuz thats my personal taste but them euro cats got some of the best can control ive seen(they can compeat with US in that)when you got people like BATES and the rest of the montana writer team it goes to a totaly diff level, ur comparing kings from each continent...i think you should compare the overall graff seen, not the best writers in each. theres good writers everywhere but what matters to me is how many excellent writers there are in a place. and yes graff started in the US so we will always be ahead of the game just a little

my 2 cents

ermmm no. it started in the US, NY or whatever and that was when writers were real writers. now look at the US... i hardly ever see any US writers hit subways to a consistent level now days... you all decided to go for ugly ass freight trains instead. god i hate americans who say well europe sucks, they are behind us etc.. you try painting a burner in a 10 minute backjump hotspot! anyone can spend 1 - 2 hours in a chilled freight yard and paint. god the facts right.

This thread gives me mad jokes..the yanks on here are like "euro graff is this and its that"wot the fuck do you know about euro graff? A few panels on this forum. IF you actually came to the CONTINENT (not the country you idiots) of Europe you would see many various styles that can be completely different from one country to another.

its a stupid idea to have ART versus eachother. Region doesnt mean anything, its the individual artist that is everything. Thinking outside the box and using new styles and looking at graff differantly then just 70s NYC styled pieces.

If i have to say anything is the mind frame in the US is so negative against graff- and when it was braught to europe it was already considered an artform. People might not like the idea of scribbling all over EVERYTHING in every major city, but can know the differance between good and bad graff and not think every single graffiti artist is a gangster, a killer, and a dope dealer. Because of that i think the birth of a graffiti based companies that create spraypaint- changes the technology and hence the styles and evolution of graff. Europe a totally differant continent and people, culture has its own spin off graff- and like al graff things are borrows and edited and changed. Both regions take things from eachother, but int he end its all graff art and you can be a kid painting in the bronx with a hoody or a 28 year old hairy chested speedo wearing graff writer in italy.

Archived