caught a case

nsmbfan

but you have no choice in who you get when you get a public defender.

so that's legit advice if you play the lottery and call it your retirement fund.

being ran thru the system has its upsides. most people that have gone thru it come out with a much better understanding of how the system works. people naive to the fact are so because they've never gone thru it. so aside from a practitioner of law, a common criminal is the next logical place to look for advice. or black people. every black person knows the law. but i don't have black friends (sometimes you gotta burn bridges to keep the crazies from following you, nahhhmsayin?). so channel zero works for me.

now 3 more pages of FUCK COPS and NUH UH BRO and DOG WHALE COPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but you have no choice in who you get when you get a public defender.

so that's legit advice if you play the lottery and call it your retirement fund.

being ran thru the system has its upsides. most people that have gone thru it come out with a much better understanding of how the system works. people naive to the fact are so because they've never gone thru it. so aside from a practitioner of law, a common criminal is the next logical place to look for advice. or black people. every black person knows the law. but i don't have black friends (sometimes you gotta burn bridges to keep the crazies from following you, nahhhmsayin?). so channel zero works for me.

now 3 more pages of FUCK COPS and NUH UH BRO and DOG WHALE COPS

You can always declare incompetent counsel in a pinch.

You are always rolling the dice to some degree when it comes to an attorney, and with court in general, that's why those fools always say "good luck" I can think of no other profession where you pay someone hundreds of dollars per hour and have them wish you good luck on the outcome of their services.

Last I checked lawyering up cost about $3,500, to start, if you can defer that expense to the state and get comparable results I see no reason to spend the money.

Unless you got caught red handed on some petty charge where you're not facing any time and have no chance of beating the case anyways, going with a public pretender is never a good look.

The only thing they'll do for you is try to bargain you down to a lesser charge.

They represent like 30 people a day. Even if they wanted to, they don't have the time to put any effort into your case.

last year

just checked my records with the county, it's still under 'pending'.

maybe you guys know wtf this is:

DA DISPOS DATE 042712

or

EXAM TRIAL DATE 000000

also

WARRANT STATUS _ STATE OFF CD (it says if it's status is BLANK then it's active, does this mean there's a warrant for my arrest? if so, why was I released from jail twice in the last month?)

no trial has been set, so I'm guessing that's why all 0's. but what the fuck is a DA DISPOSITION DATE?

does that mean they finally looked at my case on 4/27/12?

was it disposed of?

help me crooks and vandals of the oontz!

too poor for a lawyer. thx

da disposition date is the day they decide on how they want to proceed with the case, and the trial date 000000 probably means that they haven't set a court date, which will likely happen if ever on the 27th or april. which has already passed.

im not a cop or a lawyer, im just making educated guesses.

Unless you got caught red handed on some petty charge where you're not facing any time and have no chance of beating the case anyways, going with a public pretender is never a good look.

The only thing they'll do for you is try to bargain you down to a lesser charge.

They represent like 30 people a day. Even if they wanted to, they don't have the time to put any effort into your case.

this. if you really feel like this is a bullshit case and can be won, go for a real lawyer because a court appointed one will hang you every time. but if you're poor you really don't have much of a choice either.

its fucked up like that. 9/10 court appointed lawyers are either a. inexperienced or b. burned out. usually a combination of both because as 12pack said they have huge caseloads and allthey care about is getting you on your way and getting their check which is something like 100-200 bucks a person or something like that. maybe not even that. when i was caught up i had to pay 75 bucks restitution fee's to pay for my lawyer who literally did NOT A SINGLE THING. never discussed the case with me, never counciled with me and when i tried to switch to a better one the judge said no.

so i took a charge i should have been able to beat with my eyes closed. shits whack.

I was born in Pruitt-Igoe and the place was nice at first. There was green grass and lots of janitors to keep the projects clean. White people stayed on one end and blacks on the other and life was good. Then the late 60s came and all hell broke loose. Rape, murder, drugs and the lowest form of people moved in. The police was afraid to come up in Pruitt-Igoe because the criminal elements would shoot at them so we had no protection. It became a living hell.

i always love reading the report after getting arrested. So many lies, and over exxagerated to the fullest.

When I was on the news the first time for graffiti they said that I said "I'll never get caught. I'm too good to get caught, you'll never catch me blah blah". And that was the night I got released on lack of evidence. What I really said was "You're not going to catch me doing shit because I'm not doing anything wrong at all". And then I got snitched on and the rest is history.

Jakes love to tell bullshit fish tales.

I remember sitting in the cafeteria one day in HS when a few Troopers had come to our school for some Police anti-crime/drug/fun program, and they just happened to sit behind us.

They were telling each other stories about beating on some guy who got stuck between two trees while running and they clubbed em because they thought he was resisting...proceeded by laughs, high 5's and shit like you and your boys would do if you were sharing slut stories.

Fuck em, not enough getting off'd is all I got to say